Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Slaughter in moradon

This is a discussion on Slaughter in moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TeaBagging i dunno it could be a res animation if u look theres a priest right beside ...
Page: 3

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by TeaBagging
    i dunno it could be a res animation if u look theres a priest right beside him
    If you notice, ressing animation has not that circle with the nation's symbol on it. That's respawning dude, and that's not Moradon's entrance, which is the only respawn point in there.

:huh:

PS: I think people would have to merch now at their own nations...at least 'till this gets "fixed by K2". h43r:

snowyfrex

zzzzzz...yea manes humans r dien everyyywhere..glad im orc h43r:

ArminVanBuuren

My brother was just killed at moradon Ares 1...he lost 1%...maybe is just counting as if you were killed by npc during invasion...ah btw, last week he teleported from Ronark to Moradon while being attacked by a koxper, and koxper damage continued in Moradon 'till he was killed.

K2 SUX!!! :wub:

PS: Going to Lineage II again...has not the best PK system...but at least has no cheaters. <_<

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren
    My brother was just killed at moradon Ares 1...he lost 1%...maybe is just counting as if you were killed by npc during invasion...ah btw, last week he teleported from Ronark to Moradon while being attacked by a koxper, and koxper damage continued in Moradon 'till he was killed.

K2 SUX!!! *:wub:

PS: Going to Lineage II again...has not the best PK system...but at least has no cheaters. *<_<
    Edited : better if this won't released specially here, deleted the method :wub:

Million

Default Re: Slaughter in moradon

Originally posted by Luigi
    Some cheater is in moradon d1 killing human merchants atm. Humans are all dying really fast. I hope that some gm will log on soon :S
    Moment of truth, moment of truth my friend.

Let me express it in your own words, like you did in my post:

if u don't like it then leave. bb.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123