Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SlayerNation Ares

This is a discussion on SlayerNation Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah, i was told by VeinLaden(SlayerNation's Ally) that his NP is indeed bugged, if K2 does it right, this should ...
Page: 2

yeah, i was told by VeinLaden(SlayerNation's Ally) that his NP is indeed bugged, if K2 does it right, this should be fixed soon.

yeah, i was told by VeinLaden(SlayerNation's Ally) that his NP is indeed bugged, if K2 does it right, this should be fixed soon.[/b]
    Ok explain me pls why he donated

yea somehow they got 10m nps for free, eather gm power or bug, but they got nice long capes and royal grade, i dont know how that guy have dragon sym -.- now he have S after donating lot of nps...

he told me his np was bugged, i personally think he bugged it himself. But that is just me.

After donating 9m for his clan , he still having S as np simbol. :angry:

[/b]
    LOL Tekton and HadinReloaded... Used to 3 hit those ppl when i played in 1on1's D

lol since when has tekton got perm h, last time i seen he didnt even have a perm symbol

SillyHo

Probably when he had his NP restored from the clan bug prophecy had.

prob just a bugg[/b]
    why you changed what u said ? u arent sure of what u says ?

If you are there Culverized , I want ask u somethings..

- which nick you used before since you said you are old on server?
    - why you donated 9m for your clan instead of ask a gm to help you if it is a mistake?
    - do you have a ksc showing your nps that you could send to me?

And no im not against you as you said on your PM, im just bored of bug abusers and im reporting all.And i had to make this post because i wont allow a lvl 66 with 12m of nps sorry.If you dont want to response me or send the ksc , its ok , but dont pm me anymore.
    Peace

GM said he is going to check that bad boy <_<[/b]
    FJV if that whats going to happen leave it at that. It took him A year to get his issue resolved so if the GM accidently gave me 12mil np after i have been waiting a year for my issue to get resolved I know I would keep it, He donated most of because he knows that would have made him look real silly as a dlw char with that much nps and what other way do you get rid of np unless you wait another year for a gm to log on an account.

Think about it what are some of the reason people bugged np 1. To get Medals. Now you can&#39;t get medals 2. So they can hold a dragon symbol And if I am correct while the person bugged the np they could almost keep track of how much they were going to get, so i think he would have been a little more careful so i believe thats ruled out too.

But if a gm came on and accidently edit your character to all stats 255 after you have waited a year for an issue on your account to be resolved would you say anything? There are more things to worrie about in this game than 1 person who doesn&#39;t effect anything in this game.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

FJV if that whats going to happen leave it at that. It took him A year to get his issue resolved so if the GM accidently gave me 12mil np after i have been waiting a year for my issue to get resolved I know I would keep it, He donated most of because he knows that would have made him look real silly as a dlw char with that much nps and what other way do you get rid of np unless you wait another year for a gm to log on an account.

Think about it what are some of the reason people bugged np 1. To get Medals. Now you can&#39;t get medals 2. So they can hold a dragon symbol And if I am correct while the person bugged the np they could almost keep track of how much they were going to get, so i think he would have been a little more careful so i believe thats ruled out too.

But if a gm came on and accidently edit your character to all stats 255 after you have waited a year for an issue on your account to be resolved would you say anything? There are more things to worrie about in this game than 1 person who doesn&#39;t effect anything in this game.[/b]

Hi, I&#39;m going to have to disagree with you here. Many people (myself included) consider np gain to be the entire point of the game. All it takes is 1 person to be handed a free #1 spot to completely mess up the game. Even if he was handed the best gear in the game he would still have to earn that np in cz. Or even if he bought the #1 np holder from someone that would be fine too because that was the char that actually went out and made the nps, but to have an injected 12m (or whatever the number was) throws the balance of the whole game off imo.

I agree with you for some its about the np gain, But whats the point of getting that much np then dumping it all if it was about np for him? Maybe its just for the clan i don&#39;t know but I highly doubt it after i have spoken with Culverized.

MrT

lol since when has tekton got perm h, last time i seen he didnt even have a perm symbol[/b]
    When he got kicked from clan for the first time he received bordered S, when he got kicked from his clan for the second time he received bordered red thingy. Then he got hacked and his clan been disbanded. Now the GM remade his clan, including felankor grade and gave Tekton another mil nps, so he has bordered H now...

NeronDomitius

After donating 9m for his clan , he still having S as np simbol. :angry:

[/b]
    on this pic, only legal np&#39;s are from hadin, yeto, drago, beterr, adalbert, vlado, ogni, metalmes, beck, turkesh, tyraell and chemist. orc side only ofc.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Well he no longer has the #1 spot. He explained to me that his clan had been waiting for a long time to get back nps they had lost a long time ago, and he was just dumping his nps into getting capes and everything to no longer have the dragon. Obviously there was overcompensation but who the hell am I to know how much they were supposed to get back, I&#39;m really not aware of the entire situation. Anyway seems good enough to me. Bordered s still might be pushin it though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast