Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A slight chance to stop the money spenders

This is a discussion on A slight chance to stop the money spenders within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 is a lucrative company, how they would benefit if they get the best servers, no premium nor pus at ...
Page: 2

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

k2 is a lucrative company, how they would benefit if they get the best servers, no premium nor pus at all... how they will make money? ( im assuming that games with k2 host doesnt have any kind of usd option)

mrmagic2008

1 hour of prime time entertainment is roughly $4 to $5 usd dollars. IE, go see a movie, gonna cost you $10. Go nightclub, $5 to $15 cover + drinks = bout $5 an hour spent there
    Go out on a date might cost you $0 if you goto a park or something but more than likely gonna set you back a few.
    Just think of how many hours spent on KO and think of the money saved haha

didinino

damn i can say u are very smart mr.magic :P

think about all the hours u spent and could go to work

Banned

In real life it works like this, more money the better shit.

Same way in game, there will always be an advantage if you have more money to spend on the game.

BTW all these ups in xp created by k2 is obviously k2 trying to bring a more casual lvling environment. Some people just don't like the grinding and all the hard work to get to those high lvls. In my opinion I notice people who spend more usd on the game are the people who are more down to Earth.

ps: Didino you seem to just be a hater.

didinino

BTW all these ups in xp created by k2 is obviously k2 trying to bring a more casual lvling environment[/b]
    wth are u talking about? :S

ps: Didino you seem to just be a hater.[/b]
    I think I made my point. U chose to look at it as a Hate, so be my guest.
    If u think thats hate, i need some explanations where do u see Hate

I am pretty sure u should read again and catch what u missed.. hate is not what was said here.

Banned

wth are u talking about? :S
    I think I made my point. U chose to look at it as a Hate, so be my guest.
    If u think thats hate, i need some explanations where do u see Hate

I am pretty sure u should read again and catch what u missed.. hate is not what was said here.[/b]
    K2 obviously wants players to have the option to lvl easier using USD. Making it more casual for the average player with plat , scrolls , ect ect.

And about the hate

but look at the GAME, and u will see that it is NOT FAIR for ppl who cant afford to spend money on this game

This sounds like pure hate, how is it not fair lol... Get out the gutter people with either money or who work hard make it farther then broke and lazy folks no matter what the situation. Don't think its fair that people who spend usd have it easier then others? Then maybe you should play a first person shooter.

simple182

well u got me all wrong and i dont know wth all of u guys are talking about :P

i was talking about those who have the ability to buy those PLAT+4K of KC/G1 (w.e.) and spend everything in order to get items/lvl fast.

not everybody can spend that amount of money in just a stupid game (duh, pay for a virtual game, which is lame only thinking about it).

so it ends with the fact that if u have more money u will be able to lvl faster.

if u are just a poor guy who barely pay for the internet connection (or not even that, for some of us), then u have no chance to be strong among the first ppl.

(lets not talk about sharing, which is basically the same shit but off topic)[/b]
    its simple, if you have a job and a life then you can pay money for it. If you dont have a job or a life then you can just sit there and lvl and gather your items. But why should someone who dont or never pays get the same fairness as someone who pays alot for this game? doesnt make sense.

someone is jealous :S

Talos_AttackeR

thats how they make money .. they wont fix it for sure ..

lovel12345

isnt u only allow to purchuse once a month on ur account now since k2 made up new rules and shit that kinda suk!

didinino

K2 obviously wants players to have the option to lvl easier using USD. Making it more casual for the average player with plat , scrolls , ect ect. i know its k2
    And about the hate

but look at the GAME, and u will see that it is NOT FAIR for ppl who cant afford to spend money on this game

This sounds like pure hate, how is it not fair lol... Get out the gutter people with either money or who work hard make it farther then broke and lazy folks no matter what the situation. Don&#39;t think its fair that people who spend usd have it easier then others? Then maybe you should play a first person shooter.[/b]
    I predict a dead end argument, so i&#39;ll just mention what i forgot to write:
    the game used to be free-2-play in myko, then became P2P (np, like all mmorpg&#39;s).

in that time, the game could be called "fair" since it was Either u pay to play, or u just DONT. it made sense and every game worked that way.

after that K2 made usko, and put the 3 prems+ free option.
    PUS came, item grew bigger and better.

I remember the game was fair at the time where everybody had to DO some things in order to reach the top (in myko, and a lil bit in the begining of USKO).
    there was no option of money spending (its not RL, its just a game, so IMO it should be fair for all).
    now there is, and look at the surface...

i think i made my point (again), if u see hate then its ur opinion.

for that dude said jealousy, Grow up pls. xD

i still dont see where u call this game fair? i mean, what is unfair? ppl getting exp bonus from premiums?

cmon this game is not fun if u are not high lvl, and in at least in KE exp what shit with 6-8k xp per mob when u are a melee.... u know the exp SUCKED BADLY!!!! i mean, i got 63 with no prem and i wanted to quit since the exp was so fucking boring.

can u explain what do u mean with the game beeing fair? i still dont get it.

didinino

fair= a possibility for every1 to lvl in the same way.
    unfair= 1 man that spends ALOT more than 50$ on xp scrolls and pus items while others cannot afford it.
    like i said, WOW- same xp for all, cannot spend extra money on xp benefits.

it WONT happen in K2&#39;s games, never..

u cant compare wow to ko, they are 2 completely diferents games

besides, not all the ppl got all the time in the world to spend hours on the pc, some ppl got lives as well O.o ( i mean work, school, any club or something)

all the ppl who play this game lvl in the same way ( same monsters and stuff)

u have to admit that the xp un ko sucks badly, i mean, 100m xp to get 1 lvl and get 10k per monster? from 79-->80 almost 2billions of xp and get 30k per monster? cmon thats insane

srry but i say u are jealous because u cant spend money like other ppl can

That&#39;s one of the most ridiculous things I&#39;ve ever heard of. This is not communism, the people who pay (K2 a for profit company) more in terms of Prem, Sc, Kc, should be entitled to faster exp, better drops, more CS, etc.

This game is a fantasy game but it is a company that exists in the real world. A guy who sits on his ass all day at home watching tv does not deserve the same pay as a guy working double shifts at a hospital.

I&#39;m surprised, in fact, that the amount of benefits from one prem to the next isn&#39;t even more lopsided, because it really should be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast