Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

This is a discussion on To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm putting this here so that I don't hijack a legit thread with my own personal business, so no one ...
Page: 1

mordeth

Default To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

I'm putting this here so that I don't hijack a legit thread with my own personal business, so no one feels the need to go to the other topic and post offtopic there.

This is a direct port of what i said there as you can verify at this link ( http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p=679736#679736 )

To quote you Grid, RETARD

Grid all I can say is wow, I mean I know you are upset about me and Milkshaker leaving Illuminati but come on Milkshaker is the most legit archer and you know that. You have opened a can of worms I dont think you will like, seeing as most people on these forums have a brain and will back Milkshaker against you. This isn't the illuminati forums you dont just get to spout bullshit rumors about a person here and have everyone automatically believe you. Also you've been banned for kosp havent you, and without Futility pming 'admin friends' you would still be banned for the next what 20 days?

Also seeing as you have been banned from these forums on Grid, maybe it's time for Eric to wave his big bad ban stick again.

Now my opinion on this,

At least I can say that I now know that I made the right decision in leaving Illuminati when as of now i Have no respect for 3 of the 4 council members. That leaves Krakatoa a.k.a. volcanic rock; which in my humble opinion should have nothing to do with worms like yourself.

Also if you want to air Illuminati's dirty laundry here you go boy:

Go be a rumor monger somewhere else pal. I'm currently a proud member of Rising Force, guess your theory about me being with Monsterkill was wrong although I do know him. Maybe I should go Orc and join his clan to just prove you right. I dont know I'm majorly pissed right now and I think that if you want to air illuminati business here, lets air it all here in the open with the entire ko community watching.

i read it all and as a person looking in i think(it is a game)but as a clan leader i would never say shit liek that about anyone ur a FAG i was in town and was in that fuking allyance they they had with u when i asked to join urs when u had the castel u told me "FUCK OFF NOOB"(Futility)from now on i am Official I Hate Illuminati Member

my clan will now show the support to me u will see vengance will show u all

LOrDsHiVa

WOW

Milkshaker

I have always thought that Grid was above this kind of "hitting below the belt". I dunno what to say really, Im hurt.

SemperFidelis

hehehe i read the whole thing 2.... i wish i knew how 2 do my sig id be an illu hater aswell....... btw mordeth u know whats goin on wit todds vent? since he left its been offline :blink: <_< btw u gay what vent u nd milk on now?? i miss ya sexy voice's :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:pic:

damn " i hate illuminati" club going biger and biger XD

mordeth

that it is, sad thing is i respect a lot of the members there. The knife in milk's back by Grid is just classic though.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

w/e

to not shoe respect in this game make u no better then a turk

so now with that said

Grid & Futility = turks

SemperFidelis

hmm no not turks... turks are really nice people.... i think futi and grid are back stabbing pussy disliking stupid self centered cunts..... just an idea tho...

Originally posted by SemperFidelis
    hmm no not turks... turks are really nice people.... i think futi and grid are back stabbing pussy disliking stupid self centered cunts..... just an idea tho...
    +1 B)

Futility is really big-headed and boasting.

At turk dc we were in CZ and there wer elike 2-3 orcs, in town so we ran in bowl and killed some atross for fun.
    Then he came and say 'atross guys? really? :/'

Sorry but if we want kill atross, we will kill atross, (and we can pk.)

SemperFidelis

kazam if i was you i would have said "shut the hell up not like uve never killed 1 u little piece of cunt why dont u go get a life nd go fuck urself with grids dick." :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

but thats just me.... B)

Milkshaker

Guys c'mon seriously, Leave Futility out of it, he did nothing to deserve these types of comments, this topic is to point out that there are some people in the world who will make up lies about others.

Be Fair :wub:

SemperFidelis

ok well i think futility deserves 2 have a metal pole shoved up his ass till he bleeds then pushed off a 100 story building with a whole bunch flesh eating dogs at the bottem of it so once he is dead... the dogs get rid of his horrable dead body :rollseyes:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast