Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SLowGoNZaLeS diez stole boss drop

This is a discussion on SLowGoNZaLeS diez stole boss drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you can see on this screenshot tooked today, this guy stole warrior earring from the party. First, he looted ...
Page: 1

Default SLowGoNZaLeS diez stole boss drop

As you can see on this screenshot tooked today, this guy stole warrior earring from the party. First, he looted the elixir for me (the first loot should be w-e and elixir not looted) and second, I always split good drop with all the party members. When i ask him to split, he said no, then, he said no english. Even his friend told me the same; no english. I dont trust this guy anymore and i will never party him.

I post this to avice everyone from diez that this guys couldn't be trust and he can do the same thing with you.

ty all

man in a random party ur not bound to share anything, just curtisy

he still loot elixir first...

why would he share with you? he doesn't know u at all, just cuz u in same pt doesn't mean u gotta share all drops to all members.

Dont you all understand that he loot an elixir staff that worth 250k first? This is like looting a soul pot before the big drop. I dont think anyone of you guys would be happy with that. And yes, i share all people that ask me for a share...

lol i probably would have looted the elixer first to,nah j/k I get screwed outta drops all time once a pe dropped in my old server and they looted me the motherfacking shell piece zzz but then i did manage to get it to +7 and make a few million off it but still that sucks sorry bud but alot of people look out for themselves maybe hes trying to get a better hb so he needs it to sell ><
    Last edited by Avast; 08-02-2010 at 11:14 PM.

TheBP

old we is 30m, get over it xD

it a real warrior earring that worth 4gb? not old lol. Dont worry guys, it will not happen again with him.

This happens all the time. U have a lvl 83.. You should be used to ghost looters and scammers. Yes I'd be annoyed too, but not surprised. People do it all the time.

lmao this is so hillarious, what do you think? arent you the king of diez or idk? he did good seriously, don't get mad cause u lost only 'we'. Go outside

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

what are all these negative posts? a boss drop should be shared with all the party. (depends how much it is worth, if it's 2 little then its kinda pointless)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    lmao this is so hillarious, what do you think? arent you the king of diez or idk? he did good seriously, don't get mad cause u lost only 'we'. Go outside
    +1 shit happens

wow, i see that some people think i am rich because i have a lvl 83 lol, I share with lot of people in diez. I am no king and i dont want to be king too so please, I post this AS AN ADVICE! not to talk shit... it will not be my last stolen drop i know but at least some of you guys will know was this guy is.

but i am happy some people understand me.

Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post

It's called morals and etiquette. If the rest of the party got the drop and wanted to share with you, i'm sure you wouldn't say ''no''.

not everyone behaves like rats.

TheEndIsNear

yeah, when its a random party most people dont share drops kinda lame sometimes..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast