Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SLowGoNZaLeS diez stole boss drop

This is a discussion on SLowGoNZaLeS diez stole boss drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love how people think that whoever got the drop is always the one that ninja looted...especially in pk parties ...
Page: 3

Banned

I love how people think that whoever got the drop is always the one that ninja looted...especially in pk parties like wtf this is not ED deva lol no one keeps track of loot order....and I prolly woulda done the same, yeah call me a rat i dont give a fuck its 50mil for everyone like if you cry about it you're mad lame...Get over it

Yes i get over it and i dont cry for that I know!!! but I dont know why people are so greedy in this game!! anyway with this post some people will no party him and he will pay like that! that it that all. I only post this cuz I was mad because he loot the elixir first. after that he told me : you have elixir and me WE. this was a stupid reply! anyway sorry, I am a little bit drunk so my reply might be a bit fuck top!

A promise is a promise:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now, what should I do now ?

thats why ko sucks now. ppl use to only party with their clannies or ppl they trust and now ppl just start random parties like noobs. since when did a lycaon dropped warrior earring?

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by IAM_GOD View Post
    thats why ko sucks now. ppl use to only party with their clannies or ppl they trust and now ppl just start random parties like noobs. since when did a lycaon dropped warrior earring?
    since then when they fucked bowl up

yep, you cant kill a boss alone anymore (to much hp/ac)... and ty Zesta for killing that noob and nice drop from Shaula!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zesta View Post
    Now, what should I do now ?

Hahahahaha keep it, you know these turks wouldnt share shit with you...Thats fucking crazy man! XD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123