Converting G1 Credits to Knight Cash

This is a discussion on Converting G1 Credits to Knight Cash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; (I posted this in the Game Question & Tips but I don't think that's the proper place to put it ...
Page: 1

Unlimited

Default Converting G1 Credits to Knight Cash

(I posted this in the Game Question & Tips but I don't think that's the proper place to put it in - I'm not asking for support, just asking if anyone else had this problem)

Oh boy, OK, so I feel really stupid right now.
    I went out and bought a $20 Ultimate Game Card and went to the G1 marketplace. Entered the pin and of course, five minutes later, I find out that I can't use G1 credits for Knight Cash. Why is this not on the front page or at least a warning put up that says "Please note that G1 credits can not be converted to Knight Cash etc etc"

I sent in a ticket but I feel like there's no hope.
    Should I just go back out to Walmart and buy another $20 card while I wait for the inevitable "Sorry, we can do nothing for you, but please do spend your $20 on other games you don't play"?

Has anyone actually had this problem before and it got resolved where you got your money back or got a new pin?

shatterdcrystal.com

buy esn codes there. u cant convert any g1 credits to kc period.

Unlimited

Draven - yes I know, but I was wondering if other people had this same problem or made the same mistake. I checked in the official forums and it seems like a few others did the same thing but I was unable to get a hold of them, so maybe there might be people on Ko4L that had the same problem and how it was resolved.
    I'm just annoyed that I pretty much just threw away $20 if I don't get a new pin. What a pain in the ass :/

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post
    (I posted this in the Game Question & Tips but I don't think that's the proper place to put it in - I'm not asking for support, just asking if anyone else had this problem)

Oh boy, OK, so I feel really stupid right now.
    I went out and bought a $20 Ultimate Game Card and went to the G1 marketplace. Entered the pin and of course, five minutes later, I find out that I can't use G1 credits for Knight Cash. Why is this not on the front page or at least a warning put up that says "Please note that G1 credits can not be converted to Knight Cash etc etc"

I sent in a ticket but I feel like there's no hope.
    Should I just go back out to Walmart and buy another $20 card while I wait for the inevitable "Sorry, we can do nothing for you, but please do spend your $20 on other games you don't play"?

Has anyone actually had this problem before and it got resolved where you got your money back or got a new pin?
    it doesnt sound like you know. sorry I wanted to make it plain and clear to ya.

good luck

ye suxs blame mgames though they sux

you can't convert G1 for Knight Online.

Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    it doesnt sound like you know. sorry I wanted to make it plain and clear to ya.

good luck
    It's possible to use Ultimate Game Cards to get Knight Cash, but you have to redeem it through Playspan, not G1 - G1 has it as one of their main options to get Knight Cash...which is still retarded because they should at least warn you before you enter your pin through G1 marketplace.

The reason why I said if I should go get another $20 card is so I can go and redeem that one through Playspan while I wait as K2/G1 does nothing with my already spent $20 as I've read on the official forums that people sent in their tickets only to get a "Sorry, we can't do anything for you, please spend your 1600 G1 Credits on our other games" which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Here's to hoping they give me a new pin, though.

Unlimited

Wow, just I posted that, I just got this email from them ->

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting GamersFirst Payments Support. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

As of 3/18/2011, customers are no longer able to make a purchase for G1 credits and convert them to Knight Cash ESN codes, as this is no longer permitted by the developer of the game. We are therefore sorry to inform you that we are unable to provide you with any G1 Credit exchanges.

Well, $20 down the drain.

I'd just like to give a big "fuck you" to G1, seriously.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

just keep on bugging them about it haha.

Unlimited

Oh I did, I sent in a complaint through the Better Business Bureau and also sent in another ticket. This is just bullshit

doesn't walmart have a refund policy? and did you pay by cash? If you paid with credit card, you might be able to contest the purchase....

Unlimited

Walmart does have a refund policy but I also looked up the reseller policy of Ultimate Game Cards and they basically won't allow refunds or exchanges of any cards sold at a reseller (Walmart in this case). Walmart will just tell you to go and talk to UGC's customer service rep

Unlimited

must have gotten a refund.

Unlimited

Basically they just gave me an ESN code for 1600 KC, took like a week or so though but I finally did it. Maybe reporting them to the Better Business Bureau had something to do with it? lol