Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sneak Preview: Clan Hall

This is a discussion on Sneak Preview: Clan Hall within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Or it's gonna have a turk clans symbol, one where the mages do nothing but nova town, almost everybody in ...
Page: 3

RiseAgainst_

Or it's gonna have a turk clans symbol, one where the mages do nothing but nova town, almost everybody in the clan is lvl 80 and have duped gear, who NP transfer on a regular basis so that they can get the top spots.[/b]
    The majority of my clan is of turkish people. Its 2 clans allied TheGangster and TheGanqster, the 1st one is mainly about melees and priests the second one is for mages and priests and a like 2-3 warriors. We almost never do nova town so keep talking shit

Btw legit felankor + isiloon ftw.

ArminVanBuuren

so what does it do..?
    your cape symbol on a wall?.... that sure is a major upgrade

it will be filled with turks.. and the room looks kinda gay
    another useless upgrade from k2[/b]
    Would even be gayer if they would allow you to decorate it :P

I think most kids which think this game is life will fight their lives to get their symbol in there, so even if looks dumb, I think will or even make pk more or will have koxpers back T_T

the_man_slayer

Talking bout the trade system - WOW got a good one with the auction - buy it now.

Guild Wars they have websites which try to auction items for Guildwars but it's not realiable and you cnt enforce someone to pay once a bid is completed.

Trade system should be updated, whoring through crowds of turks and other nationalities, jsut ain't as fun as it once was.

On track - Guild wars have NPC's in there Hall, and you join battles from theres thats it :/

Banned

Talking bout the trade system - WOW got a good one with the auction - buy it now.

Guild Wars they have websites which try to auction items for Guildwars but it's not realiable and you cnt enforce someone to pay once a bid is completed.

Trade system should be updated, whoring through crowds of turks and other nationalities, jsut ain't as fun as it once was.

On track - Guild wars have NPC's in there Hall, and you join battles from theres thats it :/[/b]
    +1 to everything you just said

so many games have features 1000000000000000000000000000 times better then knight online but thats because this game is so outdated and left in the dust it now is comparable to runescape in the sense nothing is changing for the better as in features and game play

they add zones and bullshit like that to mask the fact that k2 has no control over it and mgames is one lazy ass company to really put the time and money into upgrading knight online to a modern day mmo

i could give you 100 games that are up to date with everything about them to play......thats why most of the old ko players now play those games

yes the pk is not the same but in some cases is better from a diff perspective

the lack of everything else that should be good in a game should override all of you if you play a game for all around benefits and not just one which is pk

cable pk owns, 2moons pk owns, wow raids own, there are other games with really good pk
    flyff has a insane guild system
    and as far as trades wow has the best

k2 and mgames has no original ideas so ofc they will use others

bd-hoz

so many games have features 1000000000000000000000000000 times better then knight online but thats because this game is so outdated and left in the dust it now is comparable to runescape in the sense nothing is changing for the better as in features and game play

they add zones and bullshit like that to mask the fact that k2 has no control over it and mgames is one lazy ass company to really put the time and money into upgrading knight online to a modern day mmo

i could give you 100 games that are up to date with everything about them to play......thats why most of the old ko players now play those games

the lack of everything else that should be good in a game should override all of you if you play a game for all around benefits and not just one which is pk

cable pk owns, 2moons pk owns, wow raids own, there are other games with really good pk

k2 and mgames has no original ideas so ofc they will use others[/b]
    +1 to that

the only original thing that differs KO from others MMO is the PK system and the PK system is base on the combo wich was a bug abuse at first, not even an idea of Mgames

Well just think this is in Linate and Elmo so that means its not just new MORADON!

Mwahahahah it will have my clan symbol ;d B)

It will encourage ppl to pk more, its not a big feature but ppl who are competitive will be affected by this. more fun and competitive.
    Geez ppl think outside the box for 1 second.[/b]
    if they want to make game fun and equally competitive.....ban turks

k2 and mgames has no original ideas so ofc they will use others[/b]
    2 moons everything it was hyped up to be? tbh havnt even looked into playing it....

Stop complaining...

Consider it as a "bonus" .

If it's an useless feature, don't use it and leave it to the ones finding it fun.

I think it's nice.

Banned

if they want to make game fun and equally competitive.....ban turks
    2 moons everything it was hyped up to be? tbh havnt even looked into playing it....[/b]
    its got its few minor bugs i have found but overall i like the game play and the graphics and also the features are much better then ko

still need more time to level and learn more about it....as with any game review....i will give my honest opinion and if it sucks i will try another

so far i am enjoying it but sadly i picked the slowest leveling class thinking i could make it faster but after playing now that i am 22 and everyone in U_K is 25+ i can see bagi warrior is going to be slow no matter what i do

and suicine is right....this is a bonus but none the less its a copy to hide the truth.... k2 says "we know our game is way outdated and sucks now" "so lets put up some smoke and mirrors and they will keeping paying"

there you have it
    ttfn

RiseAgainst_

its got its few minor bugs i have found but overall i like the game play and the graphics and also the features are much better then ko

still need more time to level and learn more about it....as with any game review....i will give my honest opinion and if it sucks i will try another

so far i am enjoying it but sadly i picked the slowest leveling class thinking i could make it faster but after playing now that i am 22 and everyone in U_K is 25+ i can see bagi warrior is going to be slow no matter what i do

and suicine is right....this is a bonus but none the less its a copy to hide the truth.... k2 says "we know our game is way outdated and sucks now" "so lets put up some smoke and mirrors and they will keeping paying"

there you have it
    ttfn[/b]
    Man you only flame KO 24/7 because many people that play it dislike you so u cant really do much in it, also because of all the shit they put you trought with the deleveling, banning and stuff

Man you only flame KO 24/7 because many people that play it dislike you so u cant really do much in it, also because of all the shit they put you trought with the deleveling, banning and stuff[/b]

i cant seee this going good.......

KO is a shit game coompared to all others avalible to gamers....i chose to stay for friends....

RiseAgainst_

Yea sure tez it is such a shitty game that it made you spend money on it and u only quit because u got to lvl 80 and u got bored.

KO is a shit game yes, mostly because it has made a shitload of ppl addicted to it and almost impossible to quit.

Togashi

well actually i find KO enjoyable and competitive... I have loads of fun from both pking versus uber babashopped(dupped) chars, as a well organized party can usually defeat them, I also have fun from bosshunting with pack of friends, or exping with clannies... I dont need any 'freshness' since i enjoy it as it is at the moment. Atm its kindda bug-free, dupe-free. I dont whine about turks (yes i know they can sometimes be a pain in the ass), just go to pk/exp/bf/bosshunt/FT with friends. I dont care about turk orcs since i wouldnt understand them in CZ anyways

TaDaaa

and suicine is right....this is a bonus but none the less its a copy to hide the truth.... k2 says "we know our game is way outdated and sucks now" "so lets put up some smoke and mirrors and they will keeping paying"[/b]

Cant blame them. It is a business and they are trying to make money. They know they have an outdated game engine, and cant do anything about it, but the license money is still rolling in. Many of us have said this. MGame will not stop updating until it is not profitable anymore. With half of the turkish and korean population under the age of 20 playing that will not happen soon.

Just dont expect some major overhall. Even KE and ROFD were just "smoke and mirrors"

EpsaNomaly

there you have it
    ttfn[/b]
    yeah bagi is a tank with little damage, so it'll be slow til u get higher lvl's...but once u get pretty high in lvl, bagi owns, it's like a brick wall

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast