Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sneak Preview: Clan Hall

This is a discussion on Sneak Preview: Clan Hall within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man you only flame KO 24/7 because many people that play it dislike you so u cant really do much ...
Page: 4

Banned

Man you only flame KO 24/7 because many people that play it dislike you so u cant really do much in it, also because of all the shit they put you trought with the deleveling, banning and stuff[/b]
    i will reply to you maturely cause i see you cant

what i state are facts not flames towards ko....this has nothing to do with my personal dealings with k2.....and infact k2 has done a ton of good for me personal that no one knows about and no one needs to know....but fact remains that MAJORITY of ko players including the legit turks get shafted

i could understand a low percentage of customer complaints from any one company but you cant deny that over 90% of this community who plays ko has been wronged by k2 in some way and most of the times they just come out with a new server instead of doing what a responsible company would do.......REFUNDS and CREDITS.......i hear they gave people credit for premi finally......OMG wow we all should be so happy it took them 3 years to finally brain fart that idea out?

you see i dont need to flame k2 ever.....there actions towards my fellow friends and peers in knight online are more then provable by the show of hands that would go up if you were to put a 100 ko players in 1 room and ask the question "who has been k2ed" .....wanna takes bets it would be almost all 100?

so how would that be me flaming them? are facts flames now? fact is i got one hell of a deal for not talking about any of my court cases or anything i do against them publicaly so to use me was a bad example since in reality i have gained more then 60k from k2 over the past 2 years in extra income and they know it and its ok cause i won and i was right...i have spent nothing on this game...hell even my premi was free many times...i quit over a month before i was banned and would never even know cause i stoped logging and uninstalled ko but i let friends play it who told me it was banned....i quit cause k2 sucks to all my friends and i quit cause i saw a better game coming out so i went to play the korean version to get a head start and learn it and i did and i am playing 2 moons enjoying it more.....hell i went on live support today and actually had a problem resolved in 10 mins with a live csrep via the internet....most games have live support ....k2 has NONE....i didnt get bored either...i love ko and enjoy playing with friends cause the game is great for pk but thats it and i still log in here and there to pk with felix and old school players but its less then once a month or so......better to not use me as a example in future

all of you could do the same...you choose not to....i am a spiteful person and when someone shits on me i get even which i did

k2 will never turn into a promising company towards there player base....they have made it very clear they only want your money and nothing more out of you

sn3aky

i will reply to you maturely cause i see you cant

what i state are facts not flames towards ko....this has nothing to do with my personal dealings with k2.....and infact k2 has done a ton of good for me personal that no one knows about and no one needs to know....but fact remains that MAJORITY of ko players including the legit turks get shafted

i could understand a low percentage of customer complaints from any one company but you cant deny that over 90% of this community who plays ko has been wronged by k2 in some way and most of the times they just come out with a new server instead of doing what a responsible company would do.......REFUNDS and CREDITS.......i hear they gave people credit for premi finally......OMG wow we all should be so happy it took them 3 years to finally brain fart that idea out?

you see i dont need to flame k2 ever.....there actions towards my fellow friends and peers in knight online are more then provable by the show of hands that would go up if you were to put a 100 ko players in 1 room and ask the question "who has been k2ed" .....wanna takes bets it would be almost all 100?

so how would that be me flaming them? are facts flames now? fact is i got one hell of a deal for not talking about any of my court cases or anything i do against them publicaly so to use me was a bad example since in reality i have gained more then 60k from k2 over the past 2 years in extra income and they know it and its ok cause i won and i was right...i have spent nothing on this game...hell even my premi was free many times...i quit over a month before i was banned and would never even know cause i stoped logging and uninstalled ko but i let friends play it who told me it was banned....i quit cause k2 sucks to all my friends and i quit cause i saw a better game coming out so i went to play the korean version to get a head start and learn it and i did and i am playing 2 moons enjoying it more.....hell i went on live support today and actually had a problem resolved in 10 mins with a live csrep via the internet....most games have live support ....k2 has NONE....i didnt get bored either...i love ko and enjoy playing with friends cause the game is great for pk but thats it and i still log in here and there to pk with felix and old school players but its less then once a month or so......better to not use me as a example in future

all of you could do the same...you choose not to....i am a spiteful person and when someone shits on me i get even which i did

k2 will never turn into a promising company towards there player base....they have made it very clear they only want your money and nothing more out of you[/b]

+10000000

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234