Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sneak Preview: Training Area

This is a discussion on Sneak Preview: Training Area within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The new Moradon Training Area contains everything you'll need to be ready to challenge players in PVP combat, so prepare ...
Page: 3

TaDaaa

The new Moradon Training Area contains everything you'll need to be ready to challenge players in PVP combat, so prepare yourself for this next great development in the world of Knight Online!

That, dupe methods and +3 Uniques and your ready to go.

llJuanMall

The new Moradon Training Area contains everything you'll need to be ready to challenge players in PVP combat, so prepare yourself for this next great development in the world of Knight Online!

That, dupe methods and +3 Uniques and your ready to go.[/b]
    this made my day xD

not only will turks learn how to combo, they can also enhance their ksing skills!
    yay! goodbye xp spots!

TaDaaa

this made my day xD[/b]
    I aim to please.

Turks will never learn how to properly combo. Why learn how to combo when you can just turn on arrow shower hack.

Trii

I aim to please.

Turks will never learn how to properly combo. Why learn how to combo when you can just turn on arrow shower hack.[/b]
    i bet all turks that were in cafe said, FUCK THYS COMBO MENS , LETS DUPE JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Gangsta

i bet all turks that were in cafe said, FUCK THYS COMBO MENS , LETS DUPE JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ[/b]
    ROFL i was thinking the same thing

Robokill

They do take damage.
    Watch this Video

That guy is practicing his combo on one of the 4 iron dummies. The weakest dummies can be taken down with one spike.[/b]
    video isn't loading but I'll take your word for it

lol yeah you cant say comboings a bug... its the only thing that separate noobs and pros.... except for the items... ex: ravarph was a noob with insane items >_<

Manilas

Yeah, dummies are killable.

Even with my high level warrior on JPKO (*cough* level 33 *cough* :lol: ) They are easily killable. They don&#39;t have enough HP for a high level that wants to train on them.

Hope they will add more HP to them on USKO.

I really can&#39;t wait till I see people Koxping them.

That will make me laugh so much.

Curly... u will spend 80% of ur time on these coladas trying to learn comboing

SillyHo

im still waiting for something in this list s they put the primium service up 0.o

30% EXP Points Bonus
    Increased Item drop-rate
    Reduced EXP loss on death
    Increased sell prices to NPC
    50% discount on item repairs
    Exclusive zones and skills (coming soon) Free 1,000 Knight Cash ($10 Value)*
    Free Trina&#39;s Piece ($15 Value)
    Preferred game access 24/7
    Ability to Seal Items[/b]
    They already did offer the premium users a "new zone". Remember the inter-server wars they held and the World Wars? Those were for premium users only...

Duro

Well, I think with the new moradon, a lot of bugs will come to. It&#39;s K2 guys K2! But still, I think the new moradon looks nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123