Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Snoxd and K2 Network Joining Forces!

This is a discussion on Snoxd and K2 Network Joining Forces! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Due to my recent promotion to owner of SNOXD I would like to announce the new affiliation with Gamers First ...
Page: 1

tindall

Due to my recent promotion to owner of SNOXD I would like to announce the new affiliation with Gamers First (K2 Networks, Knight OnLine specifically) I recently negotiated.

As such we have been forced to suspend all discussion regarding the exploitation and hacking of any Gamers First product (Particularly Knight Online), and in addition we must establish a new set of ground rules which I will attach below.

In return we will be given all upcoming information regarding new updates, events and more within the game, and also we will be appointed a K2 representative who will be given a staff position, here at SNOXD.

This day will mark the new SNOXD, which due to the nature of this rebirth I intend to restart it with a new name, and reputation in kind.

Therefore SNOXD will be known as SnoxdK2 from here on! I hope you're all as pleased with SnoxdK2 becoming the new official fansite of K2 Networks, and this is just the beginning of my master plan biggrin.gif

Yours Truly,
    MomoTheMonkey[/b]
    I am sorry to inform you all, but SnoxdK2 will have to close its private servers due to the recent merging with K2 network.
    Once the updates of Snoxd are done, we will officially be SnoxdK2.
    Thank you for your understand and hope to see you on one of K2's fabulous games!

Very interesting indeed, we will see what come out of this.

firenewbie11

Just wondering where the link for this is?

killaz

yes I'm black_cia the former moderator of the hack section Snoxd is going legit!!!
    also GoatCheez - Head Dev of SnoxdKO will become a developer for K2

i opened this link and it opened like 10+ sites at once ,fuck of retarted asshole

yes I'm black_cia the former moderator of the hack section Snoxd is going legit!!!
    also GoatCheez - Head Dev of SnoxdKO will become a developer for K2[/b]
    i heard goatcheez is really good etc, thats good hopefully he can help

tindall

i opened this link and it opened like 10+ sites at once ,fuck of retarted asshole[/b]
    Uhh I just posted the link to snoxd where it was posted, I dunno how you got 10+ sites to pop up...

It's April 1st.

It's like my penis inserting itself in to a mans ass, just not gonna happen.

Banned

It's April 1st.
    ---TRUE
    It's like my penis inserting itself in to a mans ass, just not gonna happen.
    ---LIE[/b]
    Sry just had to correct it h34r: :lol:

Banned Senior Member

It's April 1st.

It's like my penis inserting itself in to a mans ass, just not gonna happen.[/b]
    made my day/night xD

Sry just had to correct it h34r: :lol:[/b]
    I'll make an erection I mean exception for you any day.

Banned

But..K2 know that SNOXD deal KOXP?

I've seen that forum before, seen links and screenshots on my clans forum, and they have Many KOXP and tbl edits..

What the fuck if this is for real? Im spamming tickets to K2, because these guys just create hacks for Knight Online...Why would they become affiliates?

Robokill

hack forum joining with k2? no way in hell that could happen. This is like Israel and the rest of the middle east, never peace between them.

dub

Hahaha why would Gamers First want to affiliate with a site that promotes HeavenFire and also makes other tbl edits cheats etc!?!?!?!?!?

this is bs

killaz

yes snoxd is going to stop offering KOXP and other forms of hacks

DarK

But..K2 know that SNOXD deal KOXP?

I've seen that forum before, seen links and screenshots on my clans forum, and they have Many KOXP and tbl edits..

What the fuck if this is for real? Im spamming tickets to K2, because these guys just create hacks for Knight Online...Why would they become affiliates?[/b]
    Maybe they have gone good and are now using their super programming powers for good instead of evil!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast