Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

So....

This is a discussion on So.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there any actual server worth investing time and money into? I hear criticism about every single server. "They all ...
Page: 1

Default So....

Is there any actual server worth investing time and money into? I hear criticism about every single server. "They all seem dead. They all are dead. They all are buggy." Is there any half decent server out there?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathie View Post
    Is there any actual server worth investing time and money into? I hear criticism about every single server. "They all seem dead. They all are dead. They all are buggy." Is there any half decent server out there?
    euko = good pk lower item requirement no illegal items and lots of english ppl about 6-10 english clans
    ares = good pk really high item requirement about 4 english clans i think
    cwest = low-medium pk(ill give them the benefit of the doubt) and high item requirement slightly less than ares but about the same. i guess a lot of english speakers but thats not saying much due to there is like 10 players
    any other usko server = medium populated, ok and a high item requirement and full turkish people ( no disrespect)
    SkP likes this.

come to OSKO, private servers are only ones that are worth playing on atm.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Wait for Twostarz server.

euko for 100-200 $ you can enjoy with 80 lvl (fl skill+nps) + some items for start (set chitins+8, some raptor+8 olds etc )

i dont get how people fail to understand this for 200 bucks youll have +9's and +1's/+2's in ares and you will have fun.. same as having +8's and +0's on euko in that case. with a good bunch of people you'll do well in any server.
    when prices are lower and gear req is higher it generally evens out. i agree on playing 1 of those 4 servers furious cited. where u go wont make a difference in gear cuz relatively speaking you will have the same level of gear compared to others.

now that we got that out of the way: my advice is go to a server where u have friends playing deathie they all have down and up sides so you might aswell choose for the people you like to play with.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    i dont get how people fail to understand this for 200 bucks youll have +9's and +1's/+2's in ares and you will have fun.. same as having +8's and +0's on euko in that case. with a good bunch of people you'll do well in any server.
    when prices are lower and gear req is higher it generally evens out. i agree on playing 1 of those 4 servers furious cited. where u go wont make a difference in gear cuz relatively speaking you will have the same level of gear compared to others.

now that we got that out of the way: my advice is go to a server where u have friends playing deathie they all have down and up sides so you might aswell choose for the people you like to play with.
    You're joking right?
    YOU REALLY THINK WITH 200DOLLARS YOU CAN EVEN BREATH IN ARES?

short answer: yeah

but maybe i should elaborate on the fact: no you will not be a killing machine but you can perform your job in a good clan pt.
    alot depends on your clan but than again thats always the case. anyways im playing rlb with a clan i always thought of to be excellent so i might be spoiled cuz of the lower gear requirement in rlb and reliable clannies.

ill completely agree to the fact that 200 might not be enough but youre starting with 200 earn some cash in game..
    + i believe 200 will be tight aswell in europe. anyways im playing with less atm and im still breathing

ill take a step back though and say this only applies to rlb but past experience tells me i'm not that far from being right in general

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    short answer: yeah

but maybe i should elaborate on the fact: no you will not be a killing machine but you can perform your job in a good clan pt.
    alot depends on your clan but than again thats always the case. anyways im playing rlb with a clan i always thought of to be excellent so i might be spoiled cuz of the lower gear requirement in rlb and reliable clannies.

ill completely agree to the fact that 200 might not be enough but youre starting with 200 earn some cash in game..
    + i believe 200 will be tight aswell in europe. anyways im playing with less atm and im still breathing

ill take a step back though and say this only applies to rlb but past experience tells me i'm not that far from being right in general
    i'll tell you in rlb your right $200 can do something on ares but cz or ardream not even a chance lol im playing olympia and euko right now and i got about $500 of gear on olympia n i couldn't even stand a chance in cz if i wanted to go.

Funny how a free to play game actually costs about 200 bucks to even start....

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    thats to start to pk ofc u can farm work hard every day merchant resell manipulate the market as i did for years but any more we just assume people just want to go babashop and pk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    come on.. on old servers you stand very low chances to progress normal and be pk ready soon enough.. it will probably take you MONTHS without some USD boost in the beginning

When is ares peak hours?
    Cuz the last 3 days whenever I checked ares it was never more than 2 pts vs 1pt

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    When is ares peak hours?
    Cuz the last 3 days whenever I checked ares it was never more than 2 pts vs 1pt
    which zone ?

hey rouge how you doin buddy! didnt even know u played ares

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast