Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So.... Akara Ranking?

This is a discussion on So.... Akara Ranking? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Huh,u don't need to get in flame war with those ppl.I know u from gira,u pwned there.I dunno who wasplaying ...
Page: 2

NaidenZ

Huh,u don't need to get in flame war with those ppl.I know u from gira,u pwned there.I dunno who wasplaying those hazee acounts,but every hazee were high lvl and good geared.
    Also,that ironhazee is my clanie,maybe the strongest charater atm at server.
    Good luck in new server,get 1mil asap like u did on Gira[/b]
    ty bro and please watch it XD
    http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=x4M7hnJjx5s

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=x4M7hnJjx5s[/b]
    Lol,that guy is too addicted to KO.
    I had many fights with my girl about KO,but this....just can't believe.
    Come sometime,if u can play with ironhazee,and pk with us.Would be fun now coz i finally got lvl70 :lol:

Tainted

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=x4M7hnJjx5s[/b]
    lol xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Miracle is number 1, grade 1 ftw

Phaselis,, :unsure: dnno :x they not g1 yet so i think somewhere below

edit :

Dont mind little 18 year old turkish kids in internetcafe's like BJK, they work eat drink smoke play in internetcafe's 24/7 so yeah,give them their quality time to fuk arround on 5 different forums ( bjk )

U think you "owned"us, u come up with only ONE screenshot where one of our mages is on that hill ( which is not koxp,but it's lame so we kicked him ) yet you think ur the best ever in this game and u have gm friends and u and ur clan pwn so hard.. Lol there is NO PHASELIS member in pathos that ever won a vs from me, how can u say ur clan is the best ever? U guys suck so hard,yet u believe ur the best in this fuking server.. GET A GRIP, UR NOT THE BEST, U WILL NEVER EVER BE U STUPID LITTLE KID.. turks like you make our name so bad, i hope one day i'll catch u in real life, and im gonna ram my fist so deep in ur ass and put a nuclear bomb in it u fucking cunt..

TY!

Why do almost everyone have such a big ego about being the best?

And naidenz ur lame about saying its never you on the char when u lose a vs

Hey cutie Senior Member

I AM TEH BEST

and i know it in heart

Thing is, he thinks he is so fuking gangsta with his ego talks about being the best etc. At forumTR , a website i normally never visit but 2 weeks ago i began doing it, i saw this fuking little imbecil kid also flaming everyone saying he waas the best and he had everything and all the gm's loved him.. I think he loves sucking on a dick i guess. U'r a little boy playing a fuking virtual game man, don't get a fukin hard one, GROW UP AND EVENTUALLY HAVE FUN PLAYING THIS GAME, thats my advice..Now byebye

Miracle for ever

Banned

Check general section plx. I explained how MiracLe earns np.

NaidenZ, Do you really need to suck at every new server. I can't wait to kill you naked again.

477 has defeated SexyReplay. (Naked @ Pathos)
    Ebonics has defeated StheatIT/NaidenZ (Naked @ Girakon)
    Aristona has defeated ... (Naked @ Akara) But who will be that lucky guy. [/b]
    Your retarded as fuck. Come up with Coherent Insults before talking shit.

NaidenZ

Why do almost everyone have such a big ego about being the best?

And naidenz ur lame about saying its never you on the char when u lose a vs [/b]
    i just say the true

i wont talk bullshits for defens my self from a vs if i lose then i can't say anymore just lets make another vs
    maybe you are saying that because bloodlust killed my sharer and i say it wasn't me and none of their friends believe me and it was the true..anyway you can look in my signature for check it out, again i wont lie talking bullshits from a vs but the true is the true and always trying to keep as it

aight, and stop hitting me in CZ, you hit waaaaaaaaay to hard on me

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

i just say the true

i wont talk bullshits for defense my self from a vs if i lose i lose i can't say anymore just lets make another vs
    maybe you are saying that because bloodlust killed my sharer and i say it wasnt me and NONE of their friends blieve me and it was the true..anyway you can loook in my signature for check it out again i wont lie talking bullshits from a vs but THE TRUE is the true and always trying to keep as it[/b]
    I dont know you, but from what i read i wonder why you go to every new server?

is it because you sit there and no life it for the first 3 weeks or so of the server lvling and pking just to be "the Best" lol, then when people catch up to you, and you are no longer good you move on?

Just a question

NaidenZ

I dont know you, but from what i read i wonder why you go to every new server?

is it because you sit there and no life it for the first 3 weeks or so of the server lvling and pking just to be "the Best" lol, then when people catch up to you, and you are no longer good you move on?

Just a question[/b]
    no i was trying to stay in girakon but bola( aka my sharer) told me lets go to new server and i will share with you there again then we can make it easy and without have to stay 24/7 each of us
    right now im going to school and so i have no time for sitt near my computer and no life :X
    and also most of my friends in girakon some of them sold their accounts another guys wasn't playing and another guys didn't play there
    and i keep in girakon for 3 month lol and i was trying to keep there till 80 but all my friends said me go to new server and i can't keep alone there it's just bored hope i can get 80 in akara h34r: hell blade ftw
    atm most of us are sharing (platiniumhazee/plushazee/silverrhazee/goldenhazee) and fresitahazee is playing solo

hope it can answer you ty.

He just wants to get boooooooooooooood here like he got booood in forum TR, fuckin tard,jezus >.<

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

no i was trying to stay in girakon but bola( aka my sharer) told me lets go to new server and i will share with you there again then we can make it easy and without have to stay 24/7 each of us
    right now im going to school and so i have no time for sitt near my computer and no life :X
    and also most of my friends in girakon some of them sold their accounts another guys wasn&#39;t playing and another guys didn&#39;t play there
    and i keep in girakon for 3 month lol and i was trying to keep there till 80 but all my friends said me go to new server and i can&#39;t keep alone there it&#39;s just bored hope i can get 80 in akara h34r: hell blade ftw
    atm most of us are sharing (platiniumhazee/plushazee/silverrhazee/goldenhazee) and fresitahazee is playing solo

hope it can answer you ty.[/b]
    Thats cool

good luck in akara then ^_^

nocomment

as i see its topic about akara ranking not about silverhazee ^_^ so pls dont offtop geez ;f

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast