Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So, anybody elses market crashed like diez?

This is a discussion on So, anybody elses market crashed like diez? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Thats normal? Buy it nukkah :|

Lol @ commander chat

yeah, Iron Belt on merchant is fairly common for the last week, there's 2 in merch atm, and what's worse is....that they probably won't sell.

there is no koxper in Diez or what?

najtonlajn

lol that's nothing come and look EDANA please. ib= almost 890M soon in will be on merchant!

Lower pls :P

market didnt crash...

... market recovering from the dupe times - its going in direction its suposed to be all the time

japo

market didnt crash...

... market recovering from the dupe times - its going in direction its suposed to be all the time[/b]
    yea, soon with mastodons u will buy iron set xD

i wanna make eme+2 but holy shit, still very xpensive :S

there is no koxper in Diez or what?[/b]
    Yeah... must not be lol. I don't think we'll ever see that point in Girakon

Btw to those guys who kept their GBs from duper days will have +3 sets... Innactives who had 100's of GBs on other accounts... GOGOGOGO CASH OUT NOW !

market didnt crash...

... market recovering from the dupe times - its going in direction its suposed to be all the time[/b]

I remember only very unique items on the server where merchanted for 999,999,999 like mirage dagger +8/80 (old KO)
    or when there were like 3-4 of those, a shard +8/80
    IB, IN, ROL, all those items were merchanted for 300m - 600m
    You guys have lived into too much dupe, honestly I hate it and Im glad that the market is going back to what it used to be.
    I remember in ares server, TOWN used the clan bank to buy Bobert a mirage dagger +8/80 for 10 goldbars...
    I also remember GayHawk or someone who "played" the market like him, payed like 100 goldbars for an ironbow +8/80

You guys became so fuking greedy, you see a regular drop and want a billion for it, see a unique and ask a bizillion for it.

Work your asses farming money (noahs or however you wanna call it). In-game money was supposed to come from quests and drops (noahs dropped by a mob), not from a turkish cafe, lol.

ppl r still gay here at bera cause IB is still 15gb and shards +8 just reached merchant 10gb <_<

cant wait until i see Rols +1 and IN in merchant and Rogue chitins +8 for 100m so i try upgrading to +9 :P

ArminVanBuuren

I remember only very unique items on the server where merchanted for 999,999,999 like mirage dagger +8/80 (old KO)
    You guys have lived into too much dupe, honestly I hate it and Im glad that the market is going back to what it used to be.
    I remember in ares server, TOWN used the clan bank to buy Bobert a mirage dagger +8/80 for 10 goldbars...
    I also remember GayHawk or someone who "played" the market like him, payed like 100 goldbars for an ironbow +8/80

You guys became so fuking greedy, you see a regular drop and want a billion for it, see a unique and ask a bizillion for it.

Work your asses farming money (noahs or however you wanna call it). In-game money was supposed to come from quests and drops (noahs dropped by a mob), not from a turkish cafe, lol.[/b]
    +8746736t874785784

I can still remember the good old days in which I bought my scrolls&#39; set for less than 3 millions (once my cousin came and told me, look, HP scrolls 1m!!! and I said, WTF??? too expensive!!!)

It&#39;s the way it is supposed to be, and still not getting in there yet, so don&#39;t get surprised for it to go lower (Today on Ares RoL made it finally to merchant ^^ )...Duping made newcomers greedy as hell...they got used to sell everything for zillions of IGC and now they don&#39;t even know how to survive...well, now it is just matter of time before those start selling their uniques (bought for some billions) just to get pot money, and the real survivors wil finally remain :P

Work your asses farming money (noahs or however you wanna call it). In-game money was supposed to come from quests and drops (noahs dropped by a mob), not from a turkish cafe, lol.[/b]

yeah in old days you don&#39;t need 30k and more potion of soul to get a lvl up 600soul=10m =)

sexy Owa

yeah, Iron Belt on merchant is fairly common for the last week, there&#39;s 2 in merch atm, and what&#39;s worse is....that they probably won&#39;t sell.[/b]
    true -.- ive seen cheaper even and they dont sell i dont think the market has actually made it to where iron belts SHOULD be in merchant, in fact i think they are worth around 11gbs people who are selling them are either really needing coins or are too lazy to sell it in shout :P

yeah in old days you don&#39;t need 30k and more potion of soul to get a lvl up 600soul=10m =)[/b]
    I dont know whats the problem with you guys, using an mp absorb weapon will not show to the rest of us your insane 3k or 4k ap, but will save ur a shitload of mana pots (which are actually the expensive ones)

It&#39;s true you need strong members in ur party, but if you need to sacrifice that much you need to find a workaround to that issue, instead of expecting the dupe age to come back or K2 to give u bizillions for free

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast