Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

So Apexko

This is a discussion on So Apexko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Am i the only one that feels like a lil kid counting the hours down to rush start this server? ...
Page: 1

Default So Apexko

Am i the only one that feels like a lil kid counting the hours down to rush start this server? Maan the fever's got me i really hope they get a decent population

Ch1Ch1 is back!~

am i the only one that has to work as soon as when the server launches? :O

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    oh man! lol that suckss

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

Is the tbl fixed there because I've gone against a few sins solo and could not move their hp bar down more than 5% damn minor heal if tbl is not the case lets just all be rogue class

What was your class there? that aint reasonable regardless the class tho.

As for myself, VSed shitload of ppl at the exp / pvp beta too on every class. Neither of them used tbl so highly doubt it was anything like that.
    On the side note no offence but you either did smth stupid there, was missing smth or idk, but i had no problem killing most of the sins as a warrior and even if i lost sometimes, they barely had HP left. So idk what did u do there ,maybe using sword while they were on dual sherion or idk.
    brambor likes this.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

I was a Warrior Class minutes before had vs'd another warrior and won it was quite even as it should be.Been in Usko for quite some years and had no problems even being undergeared in some cases. then the sin came along actually switched weapons a few times during to see if it was the problem was like trying to ice skate uphill for now lets just leave it as (I had a severe case of lagg)

Quote Originally Posted by diablos13us View Post
    Is the tbl fixed there because I've gone against a few sins solo and could not move their hp bar down more than 5% damn minor heal if tbl is not the case lets just all be rogue class
    It's not TBL. It's macro.

A lil disapointed with launch ;( i guess they getting so much hate so manny other projects attacking them that they had to go offline mins after starting it darnnn

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Nope, I gotta work today and tomorrow, they got me working 6 days.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    A lil disapointed with launch ;( i guess they getting so much hate so manny other projects attacking them that they had to go offline mins after starting it darnnn
    It's all good. Was to be expected, just needed a little tuning. It's been pretty stable and lag-free since (aside from the occasional lag spike which has also been dealt with).

It's an amazing server. The population is growing daily. The reason there "still" isn't a huge influx of turkish players is because the Game mangers have a solid Anti-hacking defence system in place!

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    It's all good. Was to be expected, just needed a little tuning. It's been pretty stable and lag-free since (aside from the occasional lag spike which has also been dealt with).
    oh definitely dude is freaking anoying the amount of haters out there this server has such great potential and people try to mess it up by attacking it so darn frequently. i Dare say and keep in mind i been playing since myko 2004 maybe 2003? can't remember i dare say this server is better bug/skill damage calculation and all that than USKo itself at its best, for fuck sake even the " Delete item and buy it from kaishan is working within 3 days" is working and i never ever seen that working only on Eu Ko friend told me it works but didn't play that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    It's an amazing server. The population is growing daily. The reason there "still" isn't a huge influx of turkish players is because the Game mangers have a solid Anti-hacking defence system in place!
    not true man lets not hate turks that much as we share something real deep with them and that is the love for KO,the main reason is not flooded with turks is cuz of lack of advertisement we need someone to hit most of their forums and get the word out let them decide for themself wether this server is worth or not. am currently trying to get in touch with a friend that has alot of connections with old turkish KO players to try and convince them to come to this server and for them to post on their main forums and such but fcker doesn't reply ^^ to my messages ( hes a soldier )

the main reason there's no turks is because a big turkish 19xx version server launched the exact same day as ApexKO. That server has +/- 2K users online, i check it myself in-game. Full of turkish players there, if the launchdate would be different we might have had some of em on ApexKO because ApexKO's client looks way better than theirs do. And ofcourse advertising could've been better. And on top of that, Genie is free on that turkish server lol.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    It's not TBL. It's macro.
    and how do u know that ? Did he type the name of the player ? or ur just assuming that no1 is cheating / is possible to cheat?

Little viking Senior Member

Better change the name to '' Mine Online '' :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast