Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So Arrow shower Will be Fix?

This is a discussion on So Arrow shower Will be Fix? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor i think someone needs to learn a certain combo. lols it was well know good warriors ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i think someone needs to learn a certain combo.
    lols it was well know good warriors and sins that he was taking down, if ur gonna have no cooldown on arrow shower you may as well have no cool down on powershot aswell -.-

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    trust me i know how to combo. but you could have chitin 9 set, dual shards 9, and +1 uniques and be vsing some1 with a ee +8 and chitins 8 and old uniques and still struggle to beat him. orc archers were way over powered.
    ill admit pulling it off at dcz might be hard due to the small mana pools (one styx and ur done).

but at cz and rlb to some extent, its ridiculously easy killing an archer.

and now it will be 3x as easy.

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    trust me i know how to combo. but you could have chitin 9 set, dual shards 9, and +1 uniques and be vsing some1 with a ee +8 and chitins 8 and old uniques and still struggle to beat him. orc archers were way over powered.
    to be honest idk what to say to the fact that they are overpowered, they are pretty much like every other class, if you know how to play it, it pwns, no matter what you say it does. It's like saying that a PRO sin wouldn't be op towards other classes, did you see the 0000000000 videos? he did pretty much more damage and tanked more than i've seen any archer do, but that's until some kickass archer with some awesome gear makes a video

k2 finally fixes a bug and people bitch lol

OMG FLASHBACK
    Minor Heal Cool Down

Nothing anyone has to say or feel or think about it will change the fact that as/ms will now have a cooldown for both sides, its coming and you cant stop it. Try to adapt to it, learn new skills, i mean ffs its what a 1.5 sec cooldown? OMG ARCHER IS DEAD blah blah, archer isnt supposed to be a "tank" class by any means, its a fucking support class. This same freak-out happened with minor cooldown, guess what, sins still do just fine.

My personal opinion is yea no cooldown on it is way overpowered, all you spoiled archers forget that up until the new mora patch, YOU COULD NOT COMBO WHATSOEVER, that patch changed the way archers shoot, now damage is dealt before the animation. Sooo archers were given the power to actually combo since the attack method in general was changed, something they never could do before. As usual, a bug came from this, and also a cooldown was implemented most likely because of how the new archer attack works, but it bugged for the orc side, and the cooldown didnt go into affect.

Here we are 2+ years later, it finally got picked up on and fixed, so time to move on and adjust. Seriously the archers that cry that its end-game for archers are clearly orc, cuz the humans have dealt with it for the whole time. GL to orc archers in adjusting

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    OMG FLASHBACK
    Minor Heal Cool Down

Nothing anyone has to say or feel or think about it will change the fact that as/ms will now have a cooldown for both sides, its coming and you cant stop it. Try to adapt to it, learn new skills, i mean ffs its what a 1.5 sec cooldown? OMG ARCHER IS DEAD blah blah, archer isnt supposed to be a "tank" class by any means, its a fucking support class. This same freak-out happened with minor cooldown, guess what, sins still do just fine.

My personal opinion is yea no cooldown on it is way overpowered, all you spoiled archers forget that up until the new mora patch, YOU COULD NOT COMBO WHATSOEVER, that patch changed the way archers shoot, now damage is dealt before the animation. Sooo archers were given the power to actually combo since the attack method in general was changed, something they never could do before. As usual, a bug came from this, and also a cooldown was implemented most likely because of how the new archer attack works, but it bugged for the orc side, and the cooldown didnt go into affect.

Here we are 2+ years later, it finally got picked up on and fixed, so time to move on and adjust. Seriously the archers that cry that its end-game for archers are clearly orc, cuz the humans have dealt with it for the whole time. GL to orc archers in adjusting
    Well said.

Although, I have bumped into quite a few very good human archers. The CD will not make much of a difference. But remember the purpose of an archer, if you want to combo and tank so bad then I suggest reskilling to Sin.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    OMG FLASHBACK
    Minor Heal Cool Down

1. i wouldnt be archer if u couldnt be able combo. most boring class ever pre- that expansion.

2. the "fix" would be taking away humans cooldown. because THAT WAS HOW IT WAS BEFORE. this is just a rebalance of the classes, but not in the right way.

3. i love all those braindead "ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE" arguments. i could also say that mages arent supposed to spam damage like warriors, or priests shouldnt be able to be BPs, but guess what? thats how KO works.

back in the day there was this argument too, SINS ARENT SUPPOSED TO BEAT WARRIORS 1V1 HURR DURR. who the fuck cares? many things are not "how they are supposed to be in theory", your argument is invalid, and retarded.

4. again, no one should adjust. im kinda tired of idiots saying HUMANS HAD TO PUT UP WITH THIS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!! so what? it was their choice to make. if they wanted to be archer then bear with it. in the end, those that never experienced archer orc side are more than happy with what they got, and dont even use AS/MS either (pro z3333333333333 combo).

in the same way, im pretty sure human archers would have loved to not have a cooldown. its not like orc players never wanted humans to share their omfgwtfbbq power... at least not for me.

that way everyone would have ended up winning.

but no. this way no one wins, the only ones would be the butthurt baddies that complain about a supposedly broken class while ignoring much worse examples.

Stix is a b1tch....Meaning archers will still perform their role as hit from far and safe + cancel + disable

Am pretty sure archers will be just fine. since humans had been that way for 2years. am positive that some orcs will take it as an inspiration to not give up their class

some gg archers Miikyou, F8 ( RLB, Humans )

Hey Razor, what a stupid reason to quit KO

Same reaction when they disable the right click minor heal bug if you guys were playing back then. Same reaction when they added the minor cool down. Good rogues still play sin, the losers change class to play warriors to spam 1 skill.

4. again, no one should adjust. im kinda tired of idiots saying HUMANS HAD TO PUT UP WITH THIS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!! so what? it was their choice to make. if they wanted to be archer then bear with it. in the end, those that never experienced archer orc side are more than happy with what they got, and dont even use AS/MS either (pro z3333333333333 combo).
    Well then, it will be your choose whether or not to bear with it.. why complain about it. Yes they choose to be archers, and they did the best they could with what they had and there are good human archers. It doesn't matter whether or not you guys like it, it is k2 decision. They do a lot of messed up things and this is is a surprise? This makes you all pissed? Next year most of you will have learned to adapt, or change characters and move on.
    People argue that they only added cool down a few years ago, well I played on an archer during beta testing and the first couple of years KO came out and archer was slower, you had to complete the full animation! This cool down doesn't really make that much of difference in my opinion.
    Adapt or move on!
    Although I do enjoy watching all the cry babies complain.

Banned Senior Member

1. i wouldnt be archer if u couldnt be able combo. most boring class ever pre- that expansion.
    You should still be able to combo just fine with the cooldown, if it's the same as humans. It wont be faster than humans, that's all.

an Orc sin vsing a Human sin, best Sin wins, right?

an Orc archer vsing a Human archer, the orc archer has an automatic advantage. Not hard to figure out. This is being fixed, so lighten up.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

tbh i don't give a fk about any cooldown or being human or not, having a pseudo advantage or not.

i was archer, i'm archer, i'll be archer...not matter what and that's becouse i FKING LOVE IT!

LOL i would like to see those pussies who became an archer rigth after the new combo system went out and started blabla blabbing to be the best comboers out there...those same people that used to consider (in the past) archers as the ga.yest class....ye i would like to see those people reskilling back to sin now.

Fk it, long life to true archers!

if they wanted to be archer then bear with it.
    only thing i noticed from ur post

* oh and btw the time u said i was full scrolled when u ran from a vs, ty ^^ undy/wolf only. About the dura cp thing, only did it the 1st time when i killed you, you came back and i was like ok fair vs, no dura cp, hell didnt even use safety and u still ran gg^^

razor, go qq some more, if u wanna spam mass dmg and tank, switch to warrior and play on scrolls, otherwise bb
    Last edited by snipes12123; 03-25-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Lmao, no-one in this topic ever just extended there S combo when vsing an archer? or just slide the shit outta them?

damn i feel sorry for archers now

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

ROFL, any sin/warrior skilled at S-R can rape an archer, I've played from both ends and if GEAR is an issue, sin/warrior will rape the archer.

archer is one of the most difficult classes to pk with in intense pk, sure they kill noobs easily, but really, who doesn't. anyone who agrees with this cooldown on arrow shower OBVIOUSLY has been destroyed far too many times by an archer and want them to go away. But hey, I don't even play archer anymore AND play human, and I HARDLY die to archers. Honestly, this cooldown won't even affect me anymore, besides making me decide im definitely NOT going archer again.

even if archers do destroy you guys at vs, NOBODY stands still in pk the whole time, that's why its neccesary for archers to be able to attack quickly, and not worry about getting their combo slowed down.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast