Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

So Arrow shower Will be Fix?

This is a discussion on So Arrow shower Will be Fix? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor /facepalm tbh. that statement implies that id be unstoppable especially when slid. ...why do i even ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    /facepalm tbh.

that statement implies that id be unstoppable especially when slid.

...why do i even bother?
    Step away from this thread, its full of clueless fools who presume to know everything there is to know about archers without actually playing the damn class.

Now, I already see someone giving up as an archer because he can't use his combo anymore. If this cooldown completely ruins the combo, how the hell did the human archers manage to pk and vs this whole time?
    This class is alive and kicking in it's current human form. I do fine with the cooldown, I don't need it to be more powerfull. I actually know that no one would ever come tank me if I didn't have the cooldown. Then where is the fun?

If you are so scared to lose your overpowered combo, you have probably always sucked as an archer. This also makes clear that anyone with an orc archer can be badass after practicing the combo for a couple of days.

Now, Razor, I'm glad that you give up so fast, it shows you are not worthy to play this class. How long have you been an archer anyways? 2 years?...hahaha?

Just make a goodbye thread and cry there.

TheArcher

sirs whats your ingame name?? im just curious

SirS, ask any english person in Diez.

IDamn guys u need to understand a bit more the situation.

lets say that the boss of 2 Companies, decides that 1 company has more benefit than others, but that the other company will have same benefit someday or the benefits will be taken off

Well ofcs by simple logic u gonna be on the company that has the benefits, cuz ofcs u dont wanna lose $ right? and is what you want now isnt it?

now compare that to KO, players were orc cuz of the benefit of Arrow shower + they were used to play that way and if they take it away Ofcs most will quit the game and no1 should even say a word, cuz is like taking away the way they play. If the shoe doesnt fit you cant use it.

Cmon be understandable and reasonable.

lol it sounds pretty fair to me. im playing priest and i get attacked from sins,mages,warriors all the time 5+ at a time and i got no problem living. as soon as 1 archer attacks my hp drops in a flash lol. and no rzor its not as simple as "running around in circles" if your a priest you cant exactly run heal/cure/duff while moving. sure you can move a little inbetween but not enough to evade getting hit for 2k dmg in a matter of 5 seconds.

anyones i think it would be cool though if instead they took it away from human side, its sad when you compare the amount of dmg archers on human side do lol, all they good for is support,styx and ks . on orc side all you need is one good archer + good priest and you can take a party easy.

whatever they do, idc ill deal with whatever i have too :P

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post

Cmon be understandable and reasonable.
    Understandable to people losing their unfair advantage?

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tgotgo View Post
    would it be understandable if one day a bug comes out and a cooldown has a 3x longer cooldown on duff,only for humans, and then the next month they give the same cooldown to the orcs?

no.

and if you think sins / warriors / mages wouldnt quit if you couldn't combo with them, you are fooled.

edit : done with this topic, k2 is probably just trying to turn us against each other anyways lol

Little archer Senior Member

advantage over who?

what part of the "i dont care if human archers had their cooldown taken away" u didnt understand?

i almost never go up against human archers at cz. and they wont vs obviously because of the cooldown, and im ok with that.

@bknight, it might be tough to handle at dcz but in other zones its more than balanced. u can run in circles around a warrior and i guarantee u will still die.

u run in circles around an archer and he can only pray for an ice shot working. even then that doesnt help that much.

dont forget theres no ice shot in dcz... so u can just slide them freely!

@sirs, to me u are no one. so think w/e you want. your opinion is meaningless to me and to every other actual archer in this thread.

So...u idiots realize u cant win this game?

am not an archer? and am able to Understand the situation

Maybe your brain is underdevelopment or your just mad at archers CmON admit it

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    would it be understandable if one day a bug comes out and a cooldown has a 3x longer cooldown on duff,only for humans, and then the next month they give the same cooldown to the orcs?

no.

and if you think sins / warriors / mages wouldnt quit if you couldn't combo with them, you are fooled.

edit : done with this topic, k2 is probably just trying to turn us against each other anyways lol
    AM sosrry to dissagree but K2 never gave a f.ck about us xD

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzo View Post
    So...u idiots realize u cant win this game?
    probably best post i've seen on any forum related to KO

probably best post i've seen on any forum related to KO

uhhhhh

LIES! :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    uhhhhh

LIES! :P
    Maybe he edited that post after he made the next post lol!

But uh, i'm sure orcs can manage much the same as humans have.

Does suck though, would have been better to take CD from humans IMO, but it doesn't really bother me either way.

hahahaha orc archers can seriously SUCK MY P3N1S. Now human archers will finally dominate...even more

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast