Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

So Arrow shower Will be Fix?

This is a discussion on So Arrow shower Will be Fix? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dude amrooosh are you kidding me? Have you played orc archer recently?...
Page: 2

Dude amrooosh are you kidding me? Have you played orc archer recently?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    So you are saying they shouldn't have changed anything because as an archer or other class you could move around to avoid the combo?

But what if it's an human archer vs an Orc archer? Would you think it's fair? Would you think they should've left it like the way it was before?

I must say that there is something wrong with your 'logical' thinking :O
    Because in any way it was fucking unfair.
    Learn to read please... He's saying they should have taken off the HUMAN c/d as well.

So you are saying they shouldn't have changed anything because as an archer or other class you could move around to avoid the combo?

But what if it's an human archer vs an Orc archer? Would you think it's fair? Would you think they should've left it like the way it was before?

I must say that there is something wrong with your 'logical' thinking :O
    Because in any way it was fucking unfair.
    Use your brain. He's pissed that they are adding a cool down to orc arrow shower rather then removing the cool down from human archers.

K2 are fvcking hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i cannot express my frustration right now. this is FUCKING pathetic and its probably destiny telling me to finally sell out and quit this goddamn game.

i cant believe this shit...
    Na gg players find their way
    am sure you will find urs.

Btw No matter how manny times we quit.... always end up back

This game is a curse i tell ya a damn curse.

theres gonna be a hugee increase in amounts of dagger lol xD

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Na gg players find their way
    am sure you will find urs.

Btw No matter how manny times we quit.... always end up back

This game is a curse i tell ya a damn curse.
    ive never really "quit" this game.

if i do, i prolly wont be back.

would love to share tho

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    Use your brain. He's pissed that they are adding a cool down to orc arrow shower rather then removing the cool down from human archers.

K2 are fvcking hopeless.
    Use my brain?

If I would use my brain correctly, in termt of Knight Online and not my english, I would say they are extremely right adding a freaking cooldown to the Orc arrow shower, I've made an archer on Cwest to 63, and I was actually killing 70+ humans because this arrow shower/multi arrow without cooldown is so madly overpowered because there is no cooldown. It's just no more fun. This also adds that Orc archers vs Human archers these days is not fair if they both know how to play. Why would you even go into a vs with them if they can attack that much faster?

I don't know why orcs are bitching, because they won't be able to take anyone down in 3 seconds anymore if they add a cooldown to your extremely overpowered combo damage?
    I was at first trying to see how you guys are thinking about it, but so far you guys are complaining, even in the beta for this expansion where we all had the chance to attack like a maniak on both sides, me and my friends already thought this wouldn't be fair at all. I hope they finally put a cooldown on your asses, INSTEAD of removing the human cooldown.

Let's keep it fair for everyone, don't cry because you won't be overpowered anymore.

Use my brain?

If I would use my brain correctly, in termt of Knight Online and not my english, I would say they are extremely right adding a freaking cooldown to the Orc arrow shower, I've made an archer on Cwest to 63, and I was actually killing 70+ humans because this arrow shower/multi arrow without cooldown is so madly overpowered because there is no cooldown. It's just no more fun. This also adds that Orc archers vs Human archers these days is not fair if they both know how to play. Why would you even go into a vs with them if they can attack that much faster?

I don't know why orcs are bitching, because they won't be able to take anyone down in 3 seconds anymore if they add a cooldown to your extremely overpowered combo damage?
    I was at first trying to see how you guys are thinking about it, but so far you guys are complaining, even in the beta for this expansion where we all had the chance to attack like a maniak on both sides, me and my friends already thought this wouldn't be fair at all. I hope they finally put a cooldown on your asses, INSTEAD of removing the human cooldown.

Let's keep it fair for everyone, don't cry because you won't be overpowered anymore.
    I'm human you twit, I'm use to not having spammable arrow shower.

But Have you stepped into cz in the last couple of months? Krowaz7 sets are common place now. Spamming warriors with arrow shower still only barely cuts it. So don't give me this bullshit about it being overpowered.

Do me a favour and try and see if from the perspective of someone playing archer, rather then someone who lacks the skills to beat an orc archer.

I've been an archer on Diez since the day I've started.
    There is nothing wrong with my perspective lol.
    And I'm not lacking skills to beat orc archers, because most turks don't even know how to combo, and the rest don't know how to play archer. But I KNOW how orc archers can be overpowered if you know how to play them.

And, with my archer combo, without extremely crazy gear, I know how to go against the strong people in my server.

Omg I just saw what you wrote; You said (and I quote) ,,Spamming warriors with arrow shower still only barely cuts it''

Before writing ANYTHING, are you fucking kidding me? Spamming arrow shower? Are you a joke? Try to press Arrow shower, cut the animation and press Multi arrow.
    ZOMG WHATTAFAWK JUST HAPPANED? THAFAKIFIPREJSARROWSHOWERAGAAAIN?

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

lmao at orc archers being overpowered, right after an archer lands 2-3 showers on someone, the dude is already running away. Good luck shadow shotting them and spamming 200-300!

k2 fails, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    lmao at orc archers being overpowered, right after an archer lands 2-3 showers on someone, the dude is already running away. Good luck shadow shotting them and spamming 200-300!

k2 fails, once again.
    With the dude you mean the guy getting attacked? Or the noob archer that sucks balls ;D?

TheArcher

who is this sirs guy like seriously. You make no sense at all and are just flaming everyone lol

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher View Post
    who is this sirs guy like seriously. You make no sense at all and are just flaming everyone lol
    I would say all are flaming him. Finally K2 fix the orc archer and all nabs who went orc to abuse this bug crying out loud.

Little archer Senior Member

sirs just shut the hell up if you dont know how to play archer.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast