Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 99

So Arrow shower Will be Fix?

This is a discussion on So Arrow shower Will be Fix? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie Lmao, no-one in this topic ever just extended there S combo when vsing an archer? or ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Lmao, no-one in this topic ever just extended there S combo when vsing an archer? or just slide the shit outta them?

    damn i feel sorry for archers now
    Most people are to stupid to realise that spammable arrow shower is made completely useless when warriors slide. There's the best possible fix to k2's problem, learn how to pk the right way against the right classes and everyone wins.

  2. #62
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    ITT: 3-4 archers trying to explain all these non-archers who just run their mouth without knowing shit how this class works.

    its hopeless, just like k2. they wont get it

  3. #63
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    its hopeless trying to explain to your common kid why this "fix" is wrong in so many levels.

    "OMG you are crying because now you wont have an advantage over human archers anymore!!!!"
    "Its not the end of the world!! archers arent a tank class but a support class"
    "I would like to have no cooldown on X skill too!"
    "only real archers will not change to sin!! rest of them are pussies!"
    "you only played archer because of this bug abuse!!!"
    "learn to adapt!!"

    so much stupidity at official forums, its disgusting. how can you argue with someone that doesnt even play the class?
    how can you argue with someone that has been filled with anger by the fact that orc archers were "super overpowered" all this time, and now rejoice as k2 proved them right?
    how can you argue with someone that wont understand your point no matter how much you try?

    BEYOND hopeless. stan, it would be dumb to say that this is a reason to justify me quitting this shitty game, but all this... i just had enough, and i feel its the right time.

    i wanted to go sin sooner or later and not feel forced to do it, i wanted to make my fucking pk vid, i wanted to be able to reach a decent AP with time so i could actually do damage to sliders and be unstoppable in pk! but all that has been taken away in one night, by k2.

    u may say im over dramatic about it, and that its just a game, well yes it is, im fully aware of that. thats why im quitting, thinking i care too much about KO is countered by the simple fact that after 3 years (8/3/2011) in this server, i think im finally done.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    You know this game isn't made for 1v1...it's party pk and archers are for support, right? People were able to be good archers back then.

    Well known archers before AS combo...oldschool Ares.

    LiquidGel04
    SillyHo
    theFlyingArrow
    Perceas (the orginal owner)
    Frankhaya

    I mention these 5 guys specifically because they weren't all "geared" like NYchris, Gavok, DOG and GreyHawk.

    PS, I was an archer myself...who spams styx 24/7.

  5. #65
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    if you don't think arrow shower is important, quite simply, you're not going to your full potential.

    doesn't necessarily mean your a bad archer, just that you could be alot better.

  6. #66
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    i was sin before... up until level 73 and then reskilled for abit at 78.

    when i reskilled at 73, u could already combo, but after the koxping incident, everyone had cooldown on arrow shower. I still reskilled fully aware of this.

    few weeks later cooldown was removed, and i was happy. more weeks later on i found out humans were not so lucky... oh well i said, not my fault. its not like after finding out humans were underpowered i decided to stay archer and capitalize on that.

    i kinda miss those days...

  7. #67
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    and i know this game isnt made for 1v1. but the whole point of playing solo was me relying on as ms.

    now if someone looks at me in a mean way i wont be able to even defend myself...

    just another proof of how k2 is killing solo pk. games based around party pk alright, that doesnt mean u shouldnt be able to solo at all though.

    warriors cant cuz of duffs. bps cant because they get raped. archers wont be able to do it in 3 days (not like anyone else other than me EVER ran solo as archer, or unbuffed at all).

    so i guess its just assassins now and their herpaderp cpcpcpcpcp skillzzzzz

  8. #68
    Senior Member SirS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Why are you still here?

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Good players adapt...

    btw...solo pk is kill by ppl like your clan who brings 2 parties for 2 ppl.

  10. #70
    TheArcher
    Guest

    Default

    I can agree with razor, no one ever runs solo anymore! But I dont totally think its because of skills! Its because all the duffers. AS+MS just gave you a better chance to solo or kill cause of such a high damage you could kill before being hit too hard. Now if you try to solo parties have 3 priests, you get duffed 24/7 and your like a 3-4 hit. AS+MS just helped equal some people out, cause a archer could take down anyone, just like a sin or warrior. People are happy cause they know a skilled archer was dangerous. Now all the sins and warriors are like woot woot lol

  11. #71
    Senior Member PallasAthena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I think they needed to make it fair one way or another and decided to go with the one that makes it tougher on orcs. Human rogues had to learn how to combo with that cool down I guess so orcs can do it too

    Anywho either change would be fine as long as they make it fair.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    and was it our fault, dumbass?

    i would be the first one to approve the removal of human cooldown. in fact, i would already be human if they didnt have it.

    The name calling is quite Rude.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i wanted to make my fucking pk vid, i wanted to be able to reach a decent AP with time so i could actually do damage to sliders and be unstoppable in pk! but all that has been taken away in one night, by k2.

    This is your real problem. This statement imply that if no sliding you are unstoppable in pk, and now it is being taken away when you are to close to even stopping the sliders.

    All your post is alot of whining. You said oh well to the humans getting the cooldown. Have the balls to say oh well to Orcs getting the same treatment.

  13. #73
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tgotgo View Post
    The name calling is quite Rude.




    This is your real problem. This statement imply that if no sliding you are unstoppable in pk, and now it is being taken away when you are to close to even stopping the sliders.

    All your post is alot of whining. You said oh well to the humans getting the cooldown. Have the balls to say oh well to Orcs getting the same treatment.
    Humans not having cooldown is NOT his problem. Now cooldown on orcs IS. archer is the ONLY class that you can run away from a second AFTER fighting, and be able to regain your hp EASILY. a sin can chase you and attack, a mage and warrior also. but a archer can only dark pursuer and shit.

    sure, some good players do adapt, but whats the fun in archers FOR good players if they cant even arrow shower combo anymore? Ive played every class and i know for a fact that most classes are actually balanced, even mage parites with 4-5 mages are NOT that overpowered, there are just alot of mages, and 4-5 warriors in a party would be just as hazardous.

  14. #74
    TheArcher
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    Humans not having cooldown is NOT his problem. Now cooldown on orcs IS. archer is the ONLY class that you can run away from a second AFTER fighting, and be able to regain your hp EASILY. a sin can chase you and attack, a mage and warrior also. but a archer can only dark pursuer and shit.

    sure, some good players do adapt, but whats the fun in archers FOR good players if they cant even arrow shower combo anymore? Ive played every class and i know for a fact that most classes are actually balanced, even mage parites with 4-5 mages are NOT that overpowered, there are just alot of mages, and 4-5 warriors in a party would be just as hazardous.
    amen to that. This post says it all, you can close this topic now lol!!!

  15. #75
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tgotgo View Post
    The name calling is quite Rude.




    This is your real problem. This statement imply that if no sliding you are unstoppable in pk, and now it is being taken away when you are to close to even stopping the sliders.

    All your post is alot of whining. You said oh well to the humans getting the cooldown. Have the balls to say oh well to Orcs getting the same treatment.
    /facepalm tbh.

    ...why do i even bother?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •