Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So dissappointed in You

This is a discussion on So dissappointed in You within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is a dude I know that plays a human and orc warrior on Beramus. Character names are Frail (orc) ...
Page: 1

BlackOak

There is a dude I know that plays a human and orc warrior on Beramus. Character names are Frail (orc) and :::Chris::human)(used to be Evershort clan when he ws orc).

About a month ago the orc char Frail joined the clan I am in. He told us he had lost his char :::chris::: and was starting out witha new char. I told him I would loan him some gear to help get him going, but I will be needing the gear back since I had to stripped it off my dcz warrior to let him borrow.

I loaned him:
    dual +1 opal earrings
    12/1 str fingers and a 12/1 belt
    warrior full set +8/str
    and gave him to sell a bunch of weapons, glaves, mirage daggers to help get his bank up.

For the next couple of weeks no one saw hide nor hair of Frail. I asked one of the other clannies if they had seen Frail, and he told me that Frail "im" him and said he had blown the mother board in his system and that is why he had been off line.

Last week i was shopping around moradon and I see this glowing warrior holding a glowing raptor just setting up merchant with the name :::chris:::

I was surprised! I sent him a pm and told him I was needing my stuff back caused i missed playing in dcz. I got no response. Sent a HEY, still no response. Sent a RU there? This time I got a response. Told him I would like my stuff back and he told me he had to get some sleep cause he had to be up early for work, said he would mail the stuff to me.

A couple of days went by and no mail and no Frail or :::Chris:::

I sent an in-game email to both Frail and :::Chris::: and no response. I have since then sent a couple in game letters everyday asking about my stuff, and still no response.

A couple of days ago, I saw him (clannie Frail) log in and immediately sent a messge in clan chat. Response he was mailing my stuff, I told him I would meet him just pick the spot. No response. I check clan list, and no Frail in game. I was logged into B2. Looked at my other clan char on my other computer on B1 who was in merchant and no Frail. I sent a PM and got a failed to connect from both my computers.

I have sent a few more in game letters to both Frail and :::Chris::: and have received no response from either. I am extremely dissapointed that this person would take advantage of my generosity. I acted with kindness to help this person, only to get the cold shoulder in return, and more than likely ripped off.

This is unacceptable to me. I have helped many people in game, loaned many items, gave tons of stuff away (high class stuff). I know this is an old sung story by many of you, however, this is my first and I assure all this will not happen again.

horemor

There is a dude I know that plays a human and orc warrior on Beramus. Character names are Frail (orc) and :::Chris::human)(used to be Evershort clan when he ws orc).

About a month ago the orc char Frail joined the clan I am in. He told us he had lost his char :::chris::: and was starting out witha new char. I told him I would loan him some gear to help get him going, but I will be needing the gear back since I had to stripped it off my dcz warrior to let him borrow.

I loaned him:
    dual +1 opal earrings
    12/1 str fingers and a 12/1 belt
    warrior full set +8/str
    and gave him to sell a bunch of weapons, glaves, mirage daggers to help get his bank up.

For the next couple of weeks no one saw hide nor hair of Frail. I asked one of the other clannies if they had seen Frail, and he told me that Frail "im" him and said he had blown the mother board in his system and that is why he had been off line.

Last week i was shopping around moradon and I see this glowing warrior holding a glowing raptor just setting up merchant with the name :::chris:::

I was surprised! I sent him a pm and told him I was needing my stuff back caused i missed playing in dcz. I got no response. Sent a HEY, still no response. Sent a RU there? This time I got a response. Told him I would like my stuff back and he told me he had to get some sleep cause he had to be up early for work, said he would mail the stuff to me.

A couple of days went by and no mail and no Frail or :::Chris:::

I sent an in-game email to both Frail and :::Chris::: and no response. I have since then sent a couple in game letters everyday asking about my stuff, and still no response.

A couple of days ago, I saw him (clannie Frail) log in and immediately sent a messge in clan chat. Response he was mailing my stuff, I told him I would meet him just pick the spot. No response. I check clan list, and no Frail in game. I was logged into B2. Looked at my other clan char on my other computer on B1 who was in merchant and no Frail. I sent a PM and got a failed to connect from both my computers.

I have sent a few more in game letters to both Frail and :::Chris::: and have received no response from either. I am extremely dissapointed that this person would take advantage of my generosity. I acted with kindness to help this person, only to get the cold shoulder in return, and more than likely ripped off.

This is unacceptable to me. I have helped many people in game, loaned many items, gave tons of stuff away (high class stuff). I know this is an old sung story by many of you, however, this is my first and I assure all this will not happen again.[/b]
    :s

sime217

trust is one of our many problems as humans :\

I_JuST_OwNed_U

dont trust no one in this damned game. 95% will fuk u over and scam you, i doubt u will get ur items back :/ only thing u can learn now is to trust no one, and if u do trust them, make sure they are driving distance so u can kick there ass if they scam u.

stefann

that is really sad

you cant trust "friends" on online games, unless you know them in real life also. it doesn't matter how long you've know them, or how long you've laughed with them in vent, if you give them enough stuff your gonna get fucked. this gets proven every single day, in every single mmorpg

( some people are honest and would never do anything like that, but its a pretty rare quality and its not worth risking gear you've worked for to find that out)

edit: since its kinda off topic, proto49x did this to me, i let him use my account, i woke up with a few expensive items missing including a bp brown dd6/25 and him offering to give me his "friends" bp brown 6/25

Pathetic scammers, sell there souls for shit. Pride End/

maliluki

That really sux.You can't trust no one these days.Even real life friends cause they always say they didn't do it and you have to believe them...

HotAsIce

It still makes me laugh when people I "know" ask to borrow things ranging from my raptor to my accounts. Never share anything, the only way anything you value should leave your character is via keylogger.

xAsukAx

That really sux.You can't trust no one these days.Even real life friends cause they always say they didn't do it and you have to believe them...

+1000000000000000000000000 "friend" of mine recently changed email and pw on me but ofc it wasnt him

Inactive Member

you cant trust "friends" on online games, unless you know them in real life also. it doesn't matter how long you've know them, or how long you've laughed with them in vent, if you give them enough stuff your gonna get fucked. this gets proven every single day, in every single mmorpg
    ( some people are honest and would never do anything like that, but its a pretty rare quality and its not worth risking gear you've worked for to find that out)

edit: since its kinda off topic, proto49x did this to me, i let him use my account, i woke up with a few expensive items missing including a bp brown dd6/25 and him offering to give me his "friends" bp brown 6/25[/b]

Trust me baba ^^?

infolock

I would have to agree with the majority here, though it's really no consultation to you and your situation.

Online friends differ widely from Real Life friends, and despite a long term online relationship, trusting someone in this world should be taken with many grains of salt. Mind you, I've read of real life friends turning on each other over the game, but let's just be realistic those are the complete losers of society. I've been ripped off several times, all of which, my own fault. Either not knowing ahead of time procedures via Paypal / Resolution Center or handing over items prematurely. Oh well, for the sake of that, I hope karma plays a role. Temptation is a bitch, especially when dealing with a society of people, who are faced with the reality, that if you aren't a duper, you have to dedicate ENDLESS amounts of time to acquiring the things you want. Problem is, alot of the people, especially those that don't participate in online forums, are pressed for that much free time. So unless, willing to spend hard earned dollars (Not smart at all) or ripping trusting people off, the extent of your gear ingame will be minimal. This game will change people. For a time it did to me. As for the fact that they were originally in Evershort, well that's truly unfortunate, when I did play this game, I was extremely familiar with Evershort, Everlong. Unless much has changed with the politics of the clans themselves, I would say they are truly icons of legitimate, MATURE, RESPECTable gamers. If playing computer games, brings more joy, then women, sports, and a healthy lifestyle, then ultimately there is no better group of people on Beramus then those gentlemen, just my opinion. Good luck in whatever happens, hopefully reimbursement comes to you, though highly unlikely in this dog eat dog, foreign overrun game. If switching servers meets your fancy, maybe you should take a look in the Olympia section, and take a minute to brose a post of mine "My Gift to ONE person" for the 08' New Year.

Thanks, and goodluck.

~ Bill

Banned

that blows >.

ShadowBane

Meh,
    As soon as someone I dont kno IRL ask me,can I borrow ur stuff,a bell ring,*smells scam*

sexy Owa

trust is something that should be earned usually takes a few years for you to actually be able to trust somebody, but even if you think you've reached that point trusting somebody your not in real life contact with is never safe :/ if you like to gamble as i do :P trust with the people you call your friends and if they prove not to be who you thought they were deal with it, its nobody else's fault but the person who trusts the other took me a few years to learn who i could and couldnt trust you should start basing your trust in similar ways

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast