Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So dissappointed in You

This is a discussion on So dissappointed in You within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a very good friend of mine that I met in the game have access to all my accounts and knows ...
Page: 2

a very good friend of mine that I met in the game have access to all my accounts and knows all my info ( ID and pass, seal\unseal pass, sq, sa...etc ) even my email info for a very long time, it's depend on who you trust .
    and beside it was your fault to give someone you just met your own items, if it was me I'll give him items that I don't need and I don't care if he will return it or no, sorry for the lose, but with incidents like this one you'll learn good lessons that will help you even in real life

wow u write alot xD are u a poet? xD

BoShkE

To survive in this game you cant thurst ppl you havent met in RL. On some day you will end up fuked.
    I really hate fuking scammers. There is nothing lower then that. Working for make you thurst him, and then stick a knife in your back.
    Most of those low lifes wouldn't even have balls to steal anything in RL, but behind their PC's they grow confidence. Fuking rats, die pls :angry:

Flat0ut

Same shit happend to me ;(

Banned

trust is something that should be earned usually takes a few years for you to actually be able to trust somebody, but even if you think you've reached that point trusting somebody your not in real life contact with is never safe :/ if you like to gamble as i do :P[/b]

It's true, it is always a gamble, as i learned a few years ago. Quite simply, dont loan out any gear/items that you cant deal with not getting back. It's like my momma told me, never "loan" money. Just give it away, and hope one day it returns. That way if it doesn't, there are no hard feelings. So dont load shit out, just give it away. If it comes back to you, great, if not, you did give it away after all. XD

infolock

She, ah, wouldn't happen to be single atm, would she ?

Flat0ut

u mean a girl in my sig? :P

didinino

all those who do that (and i had tons of those, i'll never help noobs again) must die.

lost so many friends cause of greedines, probably happend for the good side of it.

tommyleonghk

ive loaned countless items to clannies...sometimes even dont bother to take them back... some items which i dont really need...

NEVER NEVER trust ppl u know online =P they will only take advantage of you when their greed overcomes their conscience

Banned

you might recall a topic here recently from me saying i sold a giga + 6 to a friend for 1/3 of the usd price trying to help him out then i got charge back on paypal from him just after purchase , never trust anyone in this game and never trust they will do what they say there gonna do

I TRUST NO ONE so that will never happen to me =)

Mercyful

sounds like the same type of scam i heard of this guy doing a year ago...
    same excuse saying motherboard was fried lol
    wut a joke
    2nd time a guy scammed.. annd it wasnt even amazing items :/

you might recall a topic here recently from me saying i sold a giga + 6 to a friend for 1/3 of the usd price trying to help him out then i got charge back on paypal from him just after purchase , never trust anyone in this game and never trust they will do what they say there gonna do[/b]
    Reminds me of when you disbanded Judge and ran off with everything.

Banned

Reminds me of when you disbanded Judge and ran off with everything.[/b]
    lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast