Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

so as english players we are fucked...

This is a discussion on so as english players we are fucked... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the new community manager is going to send all his time with fellow turks on the turk forums so he ...
Page: 1

DontBanMe

Default so as english players we are fucked...

the new community manager is going to send all his time with fellow turks on the turk forums so he and k2 dont give a shit about us i think its time we all talk to mgames telling them k2 is not a english server

DiffusalBlade

they know/we know it aint a english server

and what are tonights winning lottery numbers? That is if you are truely that good at predicting the future...

jason_dinamyte

dont go to SIlver hand... MoonGlade FTW! :wub:

and yes.. KO was taking by turks..

stupid wowers <_<
    i can only play european servers :lol:

Banned

Default Re: so as english players we are fucked...

Originally posted by DontBanMe
    the new community manager is going to send all his time with fellow turks on the turk forums so he and k2 dont give a shit about us i think its time we all talk to mgames telling them k2 is not a english server
    paddy either ban him or remove his sig.......i dont need to see that shit nor does any person who has a sense of morals for blaming a nationality for some of the things they do to a ALL mentality

if thats the case and he is american or some shit we can say fuck americans cause ur all fat greedy bitches....but guess what i am not and we are not...some are

either remove your sig or u will be banned and keep the assinine comments to yourself or only when u are attacked....when u stoop to there level ur no better then the turk who told u to fuck your mother

FairPlay

Originally posted by PADDY
    and what are tonights winning lottery numbers? That is if you are truely that good at predicting the future...
    Mid week lottery = DCZ

Get Saturday's numbers

they arent bad people... most arent atleast, u got to understand their society, its just like in poland( when it still had communisem ). The people were used to take an arm instead of just a hand and to exploit as much as they could to survive, and im guessing that mentality is passed on to their children partly. And if they then see ppl bug abusing or macro'ing they won't neccesarily see it as a bad thing, but something that helps them achieve what everyones goal is: a high lvl to have fun with in pk. Agreed what they do is bad, and as they grow up they will realise this i guess

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    they arent bad people... most arent atleast, u got to understand their society, its just like in poland( when it still had communisem ). The people were used to take an arm instead of just a hand and to exploit as much as they could to survive, and im guessing that mentality is passed on to their children partly. And if they then see ppl bug abusing or macro'ing they won't neccesarily see it as a bad thing, but something that helps them achieve what everyones goal is: a high lvl to have fun with in pk. Agreed what they do is bad, and as they grow up they will realise this i guess
    when they grow up.. more little kids gonna start to play.... cicle witout end...

then they have older people telling them it isn't as good as it looks, graduatly it will decrease, thrust me...
    Or they will eventually cross some line and get their cafe's ip banned as said in many other topics, wich then will piss of the cafe owner, wich will encourage them to play more fair then before...

and before you start bitching on what i posted above, u can't tell the future nore can i, but thats what im expecting to see, always look at stuff from a positive side, if you think negative about turks you are gonna assimilate their behaviour more as negative then positive ( 1st year of studying psycologie ftw! learning about human observation atm xD )

Gogo ban him.plx

Lawless

Ya know, you guys have way to much time on your hands. I dun care if Turks are fecking mothers, or if Americans are fecking Turks, or if Canadians are fecking the French, whatever. If none of you have the damn maturity to either ignore it, accept it or otherwise be productive your no better than the children who perpetrate these lil infractions ( such as fuck turk/american, etc sig notes and posts)

K2 is the enemy, as soon as you all universally accept that and realize if not for K2's ineptitude the lil the lil Turks would be kept in check along with everyone else. Besides the fact that its only Baba's sheer numbers that make them stand out. Yeah true Turks virtually created most of the problems WITH a whole shitload of assistance from K2's inepititude. Had K2 been able to run the game properly you wouldnt have any of this mess. Be it turks or whomever.

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    If i smack Bill Gates in the head , it will make me get richer and help me meet my life goals. I mean , that is justified isnt it ?
    You must understand that a lion's agenda is to kill everything it meets and eat it , that is its goal . But we are humans , we have morals and standards , we chose between right and wrong.

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade
    they know/we know it aint a english server
    i rarely play dota, but isnt ur ava some recipe item from dota? : bugging me bcuz i cant figure it out.. let me guess its a diffusal blade? :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast