Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

so as english players we are fucked...

This is a discussion on so as english players we are fucked... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah you know everyone cried about arestides/biff and blackwinds and all their item selling...well news flash they gms still sell ...
Page: 2

SillyHo

yeah you know everyone cried about arestides/biff and blackwinds and all their item selling...well news flash they gms still sell items, and at least with black and biff the macros were kept in check...even if all we had were corrupt gms 90% of the macros and shower hacks wouldnt be around.

rick

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte
    dont go to SIlver hand... MoonGlade FTW! :wub: *

and yes.. KO was taking by turks..
    STFU

xavius <33

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-robintjeuh
    they arent bad people... most arent atleast, u got to understand their society, its just like in poland( when it still had communisem ). The people were used to take an arm instead of just a hand and to exploit as much as they could to survive, and im guessing that mentality is passed on to their children partly. And if they then see ppl bug abusing or macro'ing they won't neccesarily see it as a bad thing, but something that helps them achieve what everyones goal is: a high lvl to have fun with in pk. Agreed what they do is bad, and as they grow up they will realise this i guess
    If i smack Bill Gates in the head , it will make me get richer and help me meet my life goals. I mean , that is justified isnt it ?
    You must understand that a lion's agenda is to kill everything it meets and eat it , that is its goal . But we are humans , we have morals and standards , we chose between right and wrong.[/b]
    you are taking what i said into the extreme ... They won't kill anybody to get richer and achieve life goals... But they have been taught( since they were a little baby ) in a subtle way, to not let any chance of helping themselves pass through their fingers...

anyways ignore what i said and keep the flaming turks on, im playing neutral :wub:

This happened today.. Shocked me but also gave me some hope.. Didnt know I was talking to a turk untill this point. Only a very polite person.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12