Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So funny to see people flaming CN players

This is a discussion on So funny to see people flaming CN players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl chinese players made all macros and shits and now they are bugging felankor and isi i dont see nothing ...
Page: 2

nocomment

rofl chinese players made all macros and shits and now they are bugging felankor and isi i dont see nothing wrong 2 get angry at them. And yess turks are koxping but hey who created koxp CHINESE PPL!

Banned

omg ban fish from ocean for shitting!

When some Turks cheat, scam and ruin CZ with 5 arrow shower in the game in the past, did we speak about banning ALL turk IP ?
    Do we need to ban an entire country because some players cheat ?
    It s absurd to be so racist and brainless.

This forum must be renamed to "Racism4Life" not "KO4Life"

Every day, we have a new racist post...anti turks, anti CN, and maybe anti human being at the end !

If all people act like u I hope we all destroy ourself soon or at least that K2 stop this game so u will be less retarded !

Please just report cheaters (of all countries) and it is K2 role to do the verification and ban job (if they care to save their game)![/b]
    You obviously don't know how bad the Chinese really are.

The turks are ants compared to them.

CNKO is down, TWKO is down, MYKO is down. Why? Because of the Chinese.

Don't say we're racist, it's not our fault that the majority of Chinese that play this game happen to be cheaters.

And if you don't like this forum, your free to fuck off.

And CN players ended up fucking MYKO.

Usko should open 1 server with no turks or chinese people ( no offence to non-cheating turkish or Chinese people, but the majority of cheaters are turkish/chinese ) and see how better it is. h34r:[/b]
    +1

If they banned both countries, K2 would lose a shit load of income in the beginning, but the game would attract more english people, due to the fact that theres ALOT less cheaters, and its much easier to communicate with people. Then K2's pockets will be flowing again ._.

When some Turks cheat, scam and ruin CZ with 5 arrow shower in the game in the past, did we speak about banning ALL turk IP ?
    Do we need to ban an entire country because some players cheat ?
    It s absurd to be so racist and brainless.

This forum must be renamed to "Racism4Life" not "KO4Life"

Every day, we have a new racist post...anti turks, anti CN, and maybe anti human being at the end !

If all people act like u I hope we all destroy ourself soon or at least that K2 stop this game so u will be less retarded !

Please just report cheaters (of all countries) and it is K2 role to do the verification and ban job (if they care to save their game)![/b]
    When some users post racist coments do we need to qualify the entire forum as RACIST?

Fed up of hypocrite coments like yours. Talk about blaming everyone for the faults of few, when u do the SAME EXACT THING.

Fucking hypocrite.

When some users post racist coments do we need to qualify the entire forum as RACIST?

Fed up of hypocrite coments like yours. Talk about blaming everyone for the faults of few, when u do the SAME EXACT THING.

Fucking hypocrite.[/b]
    pwned? LOL
    btw, as far as i know almost all the KOs blocked ips for certain countries and such...
    its not our falt chineese fucked up their own ko, we dont owe them anything...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Fucking hypocrite.[/b]
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Fucking hypocrite.[/b]
    And then God said, "Sir, you may take your seat," and the man obliged.

This act was brought to you by God (played by Devile) and "the man" (played by TimeStealer). Thanks for watching!

Banned

No problems with turks as long as they speak English, but Hey! None of em speak it <_<[/b]

agreed

ppl keep talking like cn wrecked myko sorry the dumb americans who finnally figured out the dupe method which was around for the longest time flooded that game with bull shit along with the turks backin us right up

keep talkin shit bout cn cuz ur all fucking retard how is turkey different ? because they got bored of wreckin this game and now just sell items for thousands of dollars

turks are no different then cn and turks have done 10000000000x worse things then this lil cn ppl fucking doing ur precious god dam fucking felankors jesus christ

Fucking hypocrite.[/b]
    ^ doesn&#39;t post everyday, but if he does, it burns a week in the ass

well, "most of the turks are not legit":
    even if u see 2 partys next to each other koxping, u can&#39;t say "most of them are cheating" I see EVERYWHERE turks exping/farming legally. Alot of them dont even flame/KS anymore. Few speak english fluently.
    I don&#39;t think turks are big problems for you.

now, the CN part.

they all cheat

I&#39;m not racist, but there&#39;s no rule that says I must like turks (which I don&#39;t), haven&#39;t met any1 so far irl but if they are the same way they behave here, we&#39;ll have a problem.
    I have met some chinese people, though so of them are good for arcade games or however they are called without cheating, those I&#39;ve seen in the KO community cheat like wtf.

As must of you english native speakers can appreciate, this is not my first language but I have learnt it (not from the game, lol). But if I&#39;m going to play some turkish game I&#39;ll have at least a fucking translator to communicate with them, I can&#39;t assume they all speak my language...

And for the topic starter, never generalize anything. And ty Devile

Unless K2 ban the chinese, your game is over. Thats just life. You have to ask yourselves what is more important: sticking to your self-righteous, politically-correct and retarded principles, or saving the future of your game. I do not understand what race has to do with this. The Chinese cheat more than anyone else because the pay for selling hacks and botting gold is better than working hard labour. The Chinese cheat in loads of games not because their race compels them to, but because their socio-economic situation makes it very desireable. Race has nothing to do with it, it is due to policies and culture of their country. Banning chinese ip&#39;s is simply a business decision based on realism, it is at worst mild xenophobia and stereotyping but it is not racism.

I don&#39;t hate them. I find them mostly annoying.

Their spamming abilities and i don&#39;t like dupers/cheater or whatever that are also from other countries

Banned

EVERY1 shows there true side behind that computer screen.

Have you read some of the shit on youtube...On the internet ppl seem to think its 1880.

Anyway Chinese do cheat a lot, but they won&#39;t be banned.

ministry

I think yes.[/b]
    we did

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast