Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So here's something kinda funny

This is a discussion on So here's something kinda funny within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gyft daggers on edana pls i will love you forever...
Page: 3

SLeePMoDe

Gyft daggers on edana pls i will love you forever

Infinitemadness

Anybody want this cash on Cypher? Bah

SLeePMoDe

Inbox full =/

If you want to know a funny story , here is mine ...

I played a rogue on Olympia .... I played it for a year, he was fully geared ( iron neck, iron belt, rols+1 , eme's and lvl 68) ... But I stopped play on it and I started on Pathos ... ( this was one year ago!)

This account on Olympia has not been played for a year, and 3 months ago he got banned , but i noticed it last month.... I thought it was because of my items .... but no !

Guess why??? No you dont see ??

I had a level 1 char on Edana called :::FUCK::: ... Violation Policy, Account terminated, Do not unban.

But the character has been created the first day of edana ... 18months ago ... that sucks ... really .... ><

Banned

Anybody want this cash on Cypher? Bah [/b]
    ill take i guess

SLeePMoDe

I didn&#39;t know they actually banned people for that

What about oly? :x

It&#39;s my olympia character which is banned ... r.i.p

I was telling that to infinitemadness :P , but still that suck tho >.<

Infinitemadness

Sorry guys, all I have left is Cypher stuff, I&#39;ve already given away the others. Oh and Edana, but it seems Ive got takers for the MD+8 so thats all I got.

Ayman4u

send the MD+8 to Just_try_me if you can in Edana:d he is dying to get 1 and couldn&#39;t find :|

-Its not me btw

EndOfStory

So my bro-in-law, who is staying with me for a short while, decided some time back to play on Xig, using an old, old, old account of mine. (Obviously not Gming in Xig, and had no ties, no way of any advantage of anything remotely on Xig, keep this in mind). So yesterday he decides to login on my other computer. Says, "Servers are under maintenence". Anyone who has ever been banned, knows what this means. You&#39;ve been banned. So I login to check to find out why. Block999. Account under investigation. Greenster, (Which we know he&#39;s Gm of Xig)...So I make a support ticket to go properly and ask why it was banned. Answer was, lol to be expected, copy+paste. Again, I hadnt used this account in well over a year or even longer. Nothing spectacular was on the account. Shells +7, RoL, and a few other goodies. No real cash, anyhow, so funny thing is, they banned my OLD personal account, yet they DONT ban my OLD gm account that has 2 bil coin on every server. Anyone up for some free cash? PM me and let me know I&#39;ll find out what I have on what server and give it away to you for free! ***I can tell you Ive already given stuff away on Ares, Diez, (had nothing on Xig), And Beramus, I think all I have left is like Edana, and maybe Olympia. This is up while supplies last! Because, they leave my old Gm up, (WITHOUT GM POWERS) but ban my non-used personal account. Funny shit I say, Funny shit.

And to all the bitter end of it all, they know I have a contact list, I can get pretty fuckin nasty and post it all. But I dont wanna go out like that, I just want to know specific reasons from Deon as to why he would ban my personal char, again (not crying about this as some of you may think) But it was getting some real use (when the servers can be logged onto) and not going to waste. So anyhow, thought you might all enjoy this. Peace.[/b]
    True,dont go there...not doing that,put&#39;s you on an upper position then them and u gain more respect from me by not doing this!
    PS. Im,Ovidia,from Romania(with the beautiful baby on msn pictures) catch you on msn sometime!

Greets

Infinitemadness

Yeah, thats what Im saying, if I was going to do something nasty to them, thats what I&#39;d do, Im saying I wouldnt do that. Thats all Just saying

tolgahan

lol infinite it is nice to see u blaming k2. u sucked as much as k2.

nice lie actually he was the easiest to talk too and fastest to respond on what he had access too which wasnt much

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast