Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So here's something kinda funny

This is a discussion on So here's something kinda funny within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You were regarded as a good gm by most people.gl dude....
Page: 5

revil

You were regarded as a good gm by most people.gl dude.

Infinitemadness

Well, Im not trying to get their attention. In the very opening of the thread, I said, I thought that it was kind of funny. I sent 2 cs tickets just to see what they would say. Just that "was observed violating TOS". Anyhow, So I thought, Im not playing anymore, and I just randomly logged into an old GM account that I used to have, and it logged in, so I thought, well since it had stuff on it, why not pass it out to the players. So that way others can get "free" shit from a, well, now Ex-Gm, CHEATERS, all of yah, CHEATERS!! ROFL....sorry I just had to...hahaha....

@dude that said I sucked, Im not here to persuade you, you are entitled to your opinion. I dont know you, so I cant form an opinion about you. You might also want to take that advice, all Im saying.

HolyFish

So how about that money on Xigneon Infinite?

Infinitemadness

So how about that money on Xigneon Infinite?[/b]

Sorry man, Im out, I gave it all away. The only thing I have left is like 82M on Cypher, which I went to CZ and let the humans kill me for about 260M of the cash and the 100NP, the other thing I have left is, I went on Edana and bought some random dudes MD +8 x2 of them for 1.5B and now Im giving them away to 2 of the players. Already reserved. I just couldnt log on last night. Anyhow, so thats all I had. The only thing actually that I have on Xig is about 144K NP But sorry no other items, or cash or nothing.

Lol, if you wanna see something funny, let me try to trina the 2 md's +8 on Edana.
    Too bad they de-gm-d you, otherwise you could spawn Ultima's... Everywhere.

Infinitemadness

Lol, if you wanna see something funny, let me try to trina the 2 md's +8 on Edana.
    Too bad they de-gm-d you, otherwise you could spawn Ultima's... Everywhere. [/b]

lol I thought about that if it had the GM powers, one last kick ass boss event. But it doesnt so dont have to worry about that. hehe

HolyFish

Too bad they de-gm-d you, otherwise you could spawn Ultima's... Everywhere. [/b]
    Yeah I wouldnt log on for that time *total ownage*

144K NP ey? *cruel nation transfer ideas* :P

:TeK:

hey madness can u log on xig when the servers r up and come to the area with me<3<3^__^

RiseAgainst_

How come u have nothing on manes

Banned

How come u have nothing on manes [/b]
    cuz everyone hates u rein

Just_Try_ME

Sorry man, Im out, I gave it all away. The only thing I have left is like 82M on Cypher, which I went to CZ and let the humans kill me for about 260M of the cash and the 100NP, the other thing I have left is, I went on Edana and bought some random dudes MD +8 x2 of them for 1.5B and now Im giving them away to 2 of the players. Already reserved. I just couldnt log on last night. Anyhow, so thats all I had. The only thing actually that I have on Xig is about 144K NP But sorry no other items, or cash or nothing.[/b]

send me 1 ^^ nick just_try_me

Jason i remember having like 9999 ricecakes on my GM char after it got de-gm&#39;d. I just went around cz seeing how far i cud get spamming ricecakes was so fun

Who cares? I think there are bigger problems in ko than some account getting banned with more-than-likely dodgy items on it.

it would be nice to see a few Screenshots of the accounts stats

never mind my pm then infinite lol.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast