Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

so how ares is these days?

This is a discussion on so how ares is these days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; waazzza been playin wow a bit though maybe comin back ko for pk from time to time. :P how its ...
Page: 1

:pic:

waazzza been playin wow a bit though maybe comin back ko for pk from time to time. :P

how its goin? still koxp an all shit?

HotAsIce

The server maintenance's every week, and sometimes mroe than once a week may be a little annoying, but they seem to be keeping the koxpers at a minimum. There hasn't been an outbreak in CZ yet by the looks of it, so depending on the last time you logged in, I'd say things are looking a bit better.

:pic:

o sweet how abt dupin?

Duping is currently non-existant I believe...
    Ronark stayed clean of any duping... so it's been clean since Ronark came out.
    (Not like Logos, BUS duping totally fucked that server up)

-RW-

i logged ares the other day to pk alittle, and i barely recognised anyone only the GM edited greeks i saw Nireas, Lordos and those

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

o sweet how abt dupin?[/b]
    some ppl were able to dupe a little while ago... so a couple +9s here and there but i see less and less of em everyday... getting wiped... ares in pretty good condition atm i think

prices low as well

alvoryx

saw "prodigy" or something like that yesterday...that guy was in +10 ..

HotAsIce

There are a few pieces of +10 shell and complete out there, at least one +9 raptor, and someone had dual +9 shards, but the people that needed to dupe to get them don't know how to use them, so its not that big of a deal.

CS is working 100% theres no lag the turks have b. banned perm. xp eventīs 24h/day
    gmīs online at least 15h a day also!

now serius..
    lag... dcīs..xtrap problems..turks...no cs..alote of duped items (now called gm items)...
    8946723890572893057 csīs for sale from +0 to +8īs ...some sets of +10shell and +9..
    but the prices are getting lower and lower now a days

mammlea

its better way better than 4-5 months ago, prices are dropping in old server and in ronark prices rising abit towards its real price

Manboy101

Andream is hack free right now

Andream is hack free right now [/b]

Are you kidding me lol? How come ppl run away from me up on mountains and right through buildings?

Manboy101

Well, nothing that can get you killed lol. Basically for me, if some one run up a mountain, ditch him and go to someone else

But it's annoying as hell. They run up when they are about to die then come back when you are fighting the other 3-4 sins and get the last hit on you. Makes me wanna go emo and pull out my razor blade hahaha :P

Manboy101

If its a sin thats wall hacking, your screwed :lol:
    But for me, if its not a sin, they probably be dead by the time they get to mountain :P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast