Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

so how ares is these days?

This is a discussion on so how ares is these days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ares sux...
Page: 2

ares sux

BigNastyPriest

I think Ares is the best i have ever seen it, been playing for 7 months :lol: :lol:

-RW-

Ares died like a year ago or something.... only ones left is GM edited greeks and old koxp turks...

HotAsIce

I'm not GM edited, greek, a koxper, or a turk, and I'm still in Ares. Just because you quit in the face of hardhip doesn't mean everyone else did

-RW-

I'm not GM edited, greek, a koxper, or a turk, and I'm still in Ares. Just because you quit in the face of hardhip doesn't mean everyone else did [/b]
    lemme put it this way then :P all the top players quit then

HotAsIce

PerfectChoice is still around and doing well, and since their reformation, it appears all cheaters are out of the game, with a good portion of their clan from the States, the rest from different countries in south america, as well as 3 or 4 Turkish players. I have at least 15 good pals on MSN that aren't in clan and are from the UK, U.S., and Australia. The "top" players that quit did so because they don't have the ability to cope and deal with things when they dno't get their way, because they are so used to being on top, that loosing to someone, even if it is an unfair loss do to cheating or duping, that they just up and left. Ares is a character-building server when it falls into cheats and hacks, and for the most part K2 didn't help things very much, but things are starting to look up

-RW-

PerfectChoice is still around and doing well, and since their reformation, it appears all cheaters are out of the game, with a good portion of their clan from the States, the rest from different countries in south america, as well as 3 or 4 Turkish players. I have at least 15 good pals on MSN that aren't in clan and are from the UK, U.S., and Australia. The "top" players that quit did so because they don't have the ability to cope and deal with things when they dno't get their way, because they are so used to being on top, that loosing to someone, even if it is an unfair loss do to cheating or duping, that they just up and left. Ares is a character-building server when it falls into cheats and hacks, and for the most part K2 didn't help things very much, but things are starting to look up [/b]

We quit because it got too boring and too easy... lvl 70.100 for months before lvl cap was raised lost 50% to towers thn lvled back to 100% cause pkin was boring... Nothing could really stop a Hatred party in cz.... not even the +2/+3 Geared turks

HotAsIce

Ah, retirement of the old players, like those that were 70 before RoFD was released is generally a different story, I could definitely see how boredom would be a factor before the level cap was raised :lol:

-RW-

Why! aint running through orc base naked dancing fun?... or me and matt trying to see which of us who could get longest into orc base naked and without heals... why aint that fun to do for month after month? Reason: cause we actually succeeded in doing it.

HotAsIce

Hahaha, that made a picture of a naked human warrio rstanding in the middle of orc base using HP pots with a comic bubble above his head saying "Hrm, now what?" :P

-RW-

So thats kinda why most of us quit... Boredom, you go into cz you rush towards 5 ppl they all town when they see ur name that aint really fun anymore :P... But well hope new server gonna be fun =)

HotAsIce

I'm planning on going full time into the new server during summer break to kind of change from the normal routine, the last new server was loads of fun, but real life interfered, and I kind of fell to the crowd of people who were able to be on a lot. Looks like theres a decent recruiting list for the new server already, wonder if I should go look for a clan to join :P

pantelos00

i logged ares the other day to pk alittle, and i barely recognised anyone only the GM edited greeks i saw Nireas, Lordos and those[/b]

:lol: u are so stupid man lordos is playing this game almost from the beginning how u can tell that is edit,nireas is xp machine,dont flame ppl , especially now u are not in game.... B) say about your (retired acc) if u like <_<

so legit

-RW-

:lol: u are so stupid man lordos is playing this game almost from the beginning how u can tell that is edit,nireas is xp machine,dont flame ppl , especially now u are not in game.... B) say about your (retired acc) if u like <_<

so legit [/b]

Because its been proved many times that Lordos and Nireas and SoulSlayer and all those Greek fags, were gm lvled and bought gm items... So say what u want kiddow =)

pantelos00

Because its been proved many times that Lordos and Nireas and SoulSlayer and all those Greek fags, were gm lvled and bought gm items... So say what u want kiddow =)[/b]

proved? how? just tell me to know because i know personally lordos and also know that u are say craps...i told u and before why u dont speak for ur (retired) char?
    u was legit as hell?i dont think so!!! <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast