Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

so how ares is these days?

This is a discussion on so how ares is these days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; proved? how? just tell me to know because i know personally lordos and also know that u are say craps...i ...
Page: 3

-RW-

proved? how? just tell me to know because i know personally lordos and also know that u are say craps...i told u and before why u dont speak for ur (retired) char?
    u was legit as hell?i dont think so!!! <_<[/b]

I doubt u know lordos personally if u dont know hes a edited chr :P the guys been shit from day 1 of ko... And he still is so i really dont care what comes out of that little greek maggots mouth.

pantelos00

I doubt u know lordos personally if u dont know hes a edited chr :P the guys been shit from day 1 of ko... And he still is so i really dont care what comes out of that little greek maggots mouth.[/b]

it seems like u care or have some problem...yes ofcourse i know lordos personally and i am 100% sure that is not edit char,he lvled up his char alone and some time ppl helped him because he is manage net cafe...so many ppl knows that is true.... also dont speak about greeks u little piss of shit, if u like continue speaking about lordos but leave nations out of this....try to remember ur shits in game and let the others....and dont forget u quit this game...right?keep ur opinios for urself...maybe u have right ofcourse ur gear was upgrade by ur self....all your weapons+8 it was from anvil one by one,shells uniques all drops yeah...little poor legit pwanage :lol:

mammlea

Lol i remember when I joined AlmaLibre, mos borrowed me his shard+8 and mirage dagger +8, he wanted to lvl with my iron bow+8 in urok tron and i wanted to try sin, he told me that if i ever scammed, he would have my account deleted, banned w/e

ofc i returned the items next day!!

HotAsIce

Lol i remember when I joined AlmaLibre, mos borrowed me his shard+8 and mirage dagger +8, he wanted to lvl with my iron bow+8 in urok tron and i wanted to try sin, he told me that if i ever scammed, he would have my account deleted, banned w/e

ofc i returned the items next day!![/b]
    Ninja scam FTW, gogo Name change scroll :lol:

pantelos00

ofc i returned the items next day!![/b]

lol and u believe it? :P ppl can say anything they like!!!i am the god :P anyway ur decision was right

-RW-

First day me jesse niro joined AlmaLibre... we were asked by bidas what items we needed we said shards8 and rols and skelebelts... he said ok gimme a week... 1 week later i login bidas pm me saying hey bro i got a gift for u... and he trades me 2 rols a skelly belt... i ask him how he got it he replied "i farmed bowl" LOL he hadnt even logged in that week \o/ since back then i played my archer and i used soulslayer to do bosses for almalibre.

quickdeath

so is ares a pretty cool server?

-RW-

Nah its a dead server... only ones left is the gm edited chrs... and turkish leftovers... if i were you i would wait for new server

Banned

panteles your english pwns :P "piss of shit" haha XD

Rofl :P

Well i havent been on ares for a long time, looks good that its chearing up there :P

Might drop by now and then :P

Btw, Matt/alex or who ever plays F9 :P nice to see youre king again

Lets have a nice smiley event again :P

(>.")> <(".<) !!! I still loved the price :P *hint hint*

-RW-

I think theres 5 ppl or something on F9 now :P like a Drive in chr xD

Banned

RW Du er dansk? nice :P

Which char do u play? =P

Hell_Angel

imma go watch a f9devil/pwnagefacter pk vid... i need a reminder of how gud u really were :P

-RW-

Jada jeg er dansk :P muu har da os lavet en comment til dig på din profil :P

Hell_Angel

Jada jeg er dansk :P muu har da os lavet en comment til dig på din profil :P[/b]
    quick question... was omnious ur archer???

-RW-

quick question... was omnious ur archer???[/b]

Nope, my archer was RingWraith but was wiped by the greeks in early days of ares.. my warrior was ::PwnageFactor::

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast