Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

so how ares is these days?

This is a discussion on so how ares is these days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nope, my archer was RingWraith but was wiped by the greeks.. my warrior was ::PwnageFactor::[/b] LAWL ok i knew u ...
Page: 4

Hell_Angel

Nope, my archer was RingWraith but was wiped by the greeks.. my warrior was ::PwnageFactor::[/b]
    LAWL ok i knew u back in ares then... when hbk nc'ed ur rogue wow never knew that was u tho

-RW-

Hehe my Archer was banned perm bans or 33 perm bans to be correct :P but was unbanned via DB hack once by a turkish friend, so i sold the archer for 100 or 200$ naked but HBK never paid me the money so i told gm to ban it again. ^^

Hell_Angel

Hehe my Archer was banned perm bans or 33 perm bans to be correct :P but was unbanned via DB hack once by a turkish friend, so i sold the archer for 100 or 200$ naked but HBK never paid me the money so i told gm to ban it again. ^^[/b]
    lol :lol: well if ur going to the new server make sure to go human dont wanna face u in cz

-RW-

lol :lol: well if ur going to the new server make sure to go human dont wanna face u in cz [/b]

Oh im going orc... Aint gonna play human with Tristan and his gang that would just be 1 big headeche having to listen/see em everyday... Only time im gonna see them now is under my raptor.

Hell_Angel

k we shall see... alot of ppl have stepped up since ur day in ko ^_^

-RW-

k we shall see... alot of ppl have stepped up since ur day in ko ^_^[/b]

hehe that i doubt :P i pkd last night on a 76 warrior still raped up every1 in cz on ares

no1 can beat an old hatred player

Hehe my Archer was banned perm bans or 33 perm bans to be correct :P but was unbanned via DB hack once by a turkish friend, so i sold the archer for 100 or 200$ naked but HBK never paid me the money so i told gm to ban it again. ^^[/b]

HBK is just a peace of crapp

he stolle a full set of war shell+8 a gig +8 IN IB and the rest.. from a guy that i know and we knew him for a long time..

-RW-

Sad part was herb told me he was turstable :/.. and i trusted herb :P but well fuck it HBK was a lowlife =)... what vent are u guys on now a days

still in ickarus vent..
    if you dont have it pm me

Manboy101

Really, ares isn't what it used to be.
    Back in the days, you had to survive on talent, now its all based on who has the most leet armor and weapons. (I'm talking about andream BTW)

-RW-

I like the fact that some random unknown Turk or a renamed greek running around in cz in full Shell +21 and a raptor21

I like the fact that some random unknown Turk or a renamed greek running around in cz in full Shell +21 and a raptor21[/b]
    don't we all? B)

HotAsIce

Ardream didn't exist back in the day, what are you talking abous :S

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234