Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So how has the new IP block affected you?

This is a discussion on So how has the new IP block affected you? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont understand why a change like this doesnt sounds good.. of course alot of people got screwed because K2 ...
Page: 3

JimXrOx

i dont understand why a change like this doesnt sounds good.. of course alot of people got screwed because K2 added a patch like this now.. but think of the benefits it could have if something like this had happened since KO. servers would be more crowded.. levels might be a little lower and USD injections would be much likely needless.. the general idea is quite perfect.. the time being implemented is totally wrong.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Here is my story :

I got offered to play an archer i knew for a long time,
    cause i didnt really play anymore and was kinda bored from the game. I was really happy that i could play on hes account.
    After some time i tried to log it in, without knowing anything about the new patch and the sharing issue, cause i was afk for couple a days/weeks
    Then on vent ppl start saying that you cant share anymore, i was like wtf? how did i get on then
    then they told me that the person who logged first after the patch well register the account to hes country.
    So i was like "WTF, What did i do ?" , i like totally freaked out
    i talked to my friend now, and i'll glady help hem getting the account back registered to hes country

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Im loving it, now i dont have to compete with 90% of the fags that use 3 ppl per account because their to lazy to play the game fairly. for anyone that quit ko cause they cant share i say thank god and dont come back cause its just more fun for the rest of us non sharers.[/b]
    i'm feeling that....most of the top 10 clans are sharers...like badcompany...pft..and newbie clans like afliction

gyrn

It didn't affect me much at all since I don't share with anyone.
    People that share didn't bother me. K2 is just being greedy again. The bottom line wasn't for your protection they just couldn't have 2 people playing the game and leveling faster than 1 person with platinum premium. This is nothing more than a scam to get more people to buy gold/platinum premium while making it sound like they were doing something for the community.

I played Rakion for a while and it is a fun game to play for a break but it is definately not a KO replacement. I would like to see a game with the movement like rakion but with an MMO aspect like WOW or KO.

I quited few days ago I am really not gonna pay those fukktards anymore...

u all say shares this and that
    dont forget chinese will be able to share turks will be able to share they share from the same cafe so it wont affect them

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

- I have no sharers just my lil bro help ^^

- more safety cuz of hack

- I'm fast and soon 80 need just 2 lvl, another ppl must exp lazy better for me in pk ^^

- find just bad that char selling no more allowed cuz when i want to quit I don't get anything

Banned

- I have no sharers just my lil bro help ^^

- more safety cuz of hack

- I'm fast and soon 80 need just 2 lvl, another ppl must exp lazy better for me in pk ^^

- find just bad that char selling no more allowed cuz when i want to quit I don't get anything[/b]
    +1 My little brother help me too. if he broke or steal something I can punish him xD!!!

about some people looking for new games:
    online probably wow is good for that.
    and if u want one very cool (but I'ts not multiplayer Y-Y)
    God oF War if this game is multiplayer could be ma best game cuz I love those figths and the graphics
    Check if u want
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=O_xwgnK97hQ

SoulShot

:Un1Qu3:

my accounts were not made by me and not same country so got fucked! lol cant login my accounts haha Owned!

...never wanted to sell my acc tbh ( playin over 4 years at xig ), ...[/b]
    Explain me how you can play over 4 years at xig ? Ares is born the 17 august 2004, 3yrs and 8months ago pff

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol i find my self hanging with all my old friends and my girlfriend

a.q k2 lolzzz

oh and skateing much more :P

i dont think im gonna come back to ko even if they fix this lame shit

Maybe koxp hahah kidding

my accounts were not made by me and not same country so got fucked! lol cant login my accounts haha Owned![/b]
    lmao u seem so happy that k2 screwed u over xD

greishkan1

Im very happy. I quited USKO/TRKO whatever u call it now. Uninstallede it and installed myko Privete server but just like myko. And much more fun than this shitti game whats called usko :P

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I used to do some bux expin' accounts from friends out of my country but with this patch is over.

in VoltS clan we all share each others accounts...like if i want to on a ice mage or dber or drainer i can loggin someones account. Now i gotta use/find a gay proxy everytime. :|

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast