Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

So how long until the new USKO server?

This is a discussion on So how long until the new USKO server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol they never say a month before... they always say the day before or same day, ppl like wtf new ...
Page: 3

lol they never say a month before... they always say the day before or same day, ppl like wtf new server from nowhere... so bad giving info

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    As always?
    Sorry, I didn't notice I've been posting "useless" replies on a thread, sorry mate but for some who have no idea wtf is going, to know that a server is coming out and should be sooner rather then later, so next time u wanna be a dumbass troll, realise that the world does not revolve around u
    Next time I won't bother trying to help with as little or as much info I can give
    Blew some steam? Happy now?

I was indeed referring to THEIR answer, not your post.
    Glad someone already pointed it out anyways
    Next time try to atleast ask the person replying before going off and calling them a "dumbass troll" , quite rude, let alone the rest of the post.

Anyways,
    Have fun ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well it should be soon since Orion was released at end of Jaunary
    "Select Character" will also be working soon again... they said it in 2005 atleast

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    "Select Character" will also be working soon again... they said it in 2005 atleast
    WORD

But on the topic, i will be there for the new server doesnt matter when :P

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    They even manually disabled it again in the new client + version, cause afaik this client+version is not your average remake but more in-depth re-coding (Still sux, but yeah)
    I don't think they want to ever reinstate this option.
    This and delete character.

Why let people delete when you can scam them for an extra 35 usd (cipher ring) just to get a char out of their acct

Soon™

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Blew some steam? Happy now?

I was indeed referring to THEIR answer, not your post.
    Glad someone already pointed it out anyways
    Next time try to atleast ask the person replying before going off and calling them a "dumbass troll" , quite rude, let alone the rest of the post.

Anyways,
    Have fun ^.^

Eh had a busy day at work, and took it personal lmao
    But yeah I felt better Thx lol

P.s imo I think they deleted select character, becuz non Premm users wld use it to Relog onto side chars, wen the server is full, rather then having to relog and wait 3hrs to log back in? Idk just a theory

But yeah me n my clan are coming/waiting for new server
    extremely eager since apex was kinda fail for our timezone
    Last edited by jeffriestim; 08-16-2015 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    Eh had a busy day at work, and took it personal lmao
    But yeah I felt better Thx lol

P.s imo I think they deleted select character, becuz non Premm users wld use it to Relog onto side chars, wen the server is full, rather then having to relog and wait 3hrs to log back in? Idk just a theory

But yeah me n my clan are coming/waiting for new server
    extremely eager since apex was kinda fail for our timezone
    No worries, glad to be of service
    Though an apology would go a long way ^.^ (but I guess asking for one online is stretch )

About the non-prem, that's a solid theory, could be the reason why they left it turned off indeed..
    Though nowadays it makes no sense because you can log into the server anyways without prem (not enough players hehe)

The original reason it was removed was due to dupes, it was heavily abused back then in dupe methods
    Last edited by Nemo; 08-16-2015 at 04:20 AM.

Does anyone got solid information when they would open the new server?

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Does anyone got solid information when they would open the new server?
    no, and there wont be any before Ntt officialy announce new server on forum and FB. Everything else is just speculation
    Nemo and snipes like this.

the game is all about money, even if they made a new server. It will all be the same in 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by xELMAx View Post
    the game is all about money, even if they made a new server. It will all be the same in 3 months
    Take it like this
    Should i go to server and start catching up from 0 against +2 uniques or start in new server and have a chanse to be the +2 guy :P

Quote Originally Posted by xELMAx View Post
    and what isn't about money at the end?

originally posted by: xELMAx...
    ."the game is all about money, even if they made a new server. It will all be the same in 3 months"

Actually and forgive me if I am wrong cause I have only been back about 2 months and still catching back up with the politics in game. But I see very good potential for a new server. GMs are actually out there banning people. And with cardinals not dropping gems k0xp has no reason to exist other than piss you and me off or go after chaos stone. Why do you think prices in every server are dropping? Cause money is starting to kind of balance out. Players are throwing more money back into the server(buying from npc scrolls and potions and other things) and we are not farming enough noah from mods and quests. So prices had to come down cause of the simple act of cardinal not dropping gems.

Sorry on-topic. idk when a new server will be out but me and some friends in my clan are going to be there and make it our home.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

the new server is gonna have a lot of english players on it again, i think its because of Apex (tried and failed unfortunately), and perhaps from that a lot of people became interested in USKO again.

hopefully its sometime soon tbh

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    the new server is gonna have a lot of english players on it again, i think its because of Apex (tried and failed unfortunately), and perhaps from that a lot of people became interested in USKO again.

hopefully its sometime soon tbh
    Apex is nice, not sure why the population feels like its dropping because I've been having fun.

On topic though, I do think that the Steam release would be an ideal time for a new server.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast