Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 92
Like Tree11Likes

So how long until the new USKO server?

This is a discussion on So how long until the new USKO server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darken There arent any +10's on any of servers released by Nttgame. And there arent any +5's ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    There arent any +10's on any of servers released by Nttgame. And there arent any +5's on any of other servers. So dont spread such disinfo please.
    gaia got weapon breaker +10

  2. #17
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    There arent any +10's on any of servers released by Nttgame.
    And there arent any +5's on any of other servers. So dont spread such disinfo please.
    aight no +10s and +5s but you get the point anyway, its complete bullcrap to start from behind (like really far behind)
    If we get new server and if the talk of steam is true id be in heaven ^_^

  3. #18
    Senior Member ::Tsunami::'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Europa few +9 and alot english players

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Silly question,

    But how will steam change KO? lol

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Silly question,

    But how will steam change KO? lol

    Steam opens KO up to a brand new audience, steam players have big communities and generally just a lot of people use steam.
    Within the steam store people can look for games like F2P and such, and come to KO.

    Generally speaking - More players will find KO easier, and hopefully, come and play.

    And don't forget KO can then be featured occasionally, putting it at the front page of the store.
    A LOT of people use steam.


    Also - and this is more wishful thinking - this will force NTTgame to take more responsibility to keep their steam reputation high, so maybe more events, and better ticket support etc. etc.

  6. #21
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    So I asked on ko"s new fb page
    Wen new server will be

    This was their reply

    Knight Online is going to be launched on Steam and have new servers very soon. Please stay tuned!

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    So I asked on ko"s new fb page
    Wen new server will be

    This was their reply

    Knight Online is going to be launched on Steam and have new servers very soon. Please stay tuned!

    Translation: The new server will open once we open the new server!
    Useful answers as always ^.^

  8. #23
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Translation: The new server will open once we open the new server!
    Useful answers as always ^.^
    As always?
    Sorry, I didn't notice I've been posting "useless" replies on a thread, sorry mate but for some who have no idea wtf is going, to know that a server is coming out and should be sooner rather then later, so next time u wanna be a dumbass troll, realise that the world does not revolve around u
    Next time I won't bother trying to help with as little or as much info I can give

  9. #24
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Translation: The new server will open once we open the new server!
    there wont be any other. That`s the point of it

  10. #25
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Translation: The new server will open once we open the new server!
    Useful answers as always ^.^

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    there wont be any other. That`s the point of it
    I doubt it, they make far too much money every time Yeh open a new server, especially cuz of the dragon box/monster summon/ and genie

  11. #26
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    As always?
    Sorry, I didn't notice I've been posting "useless" replies on a thread, sorry mate but for some who have no idea wtf is going, to know that a server is coming out and should be sooner rather then later, so next time u wanna be a dumbass troll, realise that the world does not revolve around u
    Next time I won't bother trying to help with as little or as much info I can give
    I think he was referring to What NTT games said ...
    Nemo and Bathory like this.

  12. #27
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    I doubt it, they make far too much money every time Yeh open a new server, especially cuz of the dragon box/monster summon/ and genie
    any other answer not server LOL. Ofc there will be new one, but the date will be revealed max month before.

  13. #28
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Translation: The new server will open once we open the new server!
    Useful answers as always ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    I think he was referring to What NTT games said ...
    Yeah, more then likely
    Lmao, but even still usko did say "soon"
    Still more info I've seen them put anywhere about a new server for the time being

  14. #29
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    Yeah, more then likely
    Lmao, but even still usko did say "soon"
    Still more info I've seen them put anywhere about a new server for the time being
    well it should be soon since Orion was released at end of Jaunary

  15. #30
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Translation: The new server will open once we open the new server!
    Useful answers as always ^.^
    I'm thinking either at the start of summer holidays, or the "dark weapons" event finishes September, maybe they'll bring out the new server the time they finish the event?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how long have the servers been down??
    By AmericanNinja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 07:40 PM
  3. can some one please tel me how to get the new patch ?
    By heavenCanWait in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •