Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

So how long until the new USKO server?

This is a discussion on So how long until the new USKO server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss the thing is most of those who didint try USKO in recent times keep lament about ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    the thing is most of those who didint try USKO in recent times keep lament about how bad it is.
    In my opinion, much of what made KO bad in my day was the "pay-to-win" aspect of it. I get that a lot of the hacking/support issues have been improved upon, but I feel that it still has that pay2win aspect. Even more so with the whole dragon box thing which I have never even played with, though I assume it's complete bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    In my opinion, much of what made KO bad in my day was the "pay-to-win" aspect of it. I get that a lot of the hacking/support issues have been improved upon, but I feel that it still has that pay2win aspect. Even more so with the whole dragon box thing which I have never even played with, though I assume it's complete bs.
    KO was that way since i remember, there always was some guys who put hard money on it to be on top. And from my point of viev better than players baba Dragon Boxes and Monster staffs and money goes to Ntt so they can hire extra GM`s and ppl to Customer Support. Dont forget that servers, Gm`s CS, developers and license ain`t for free.
    DoomBringer likes this.

Signing up for the hype train on this ^^ Need to find a GG CLAN bbbbbbbbbbbb

KO was that way since i remember, there always was some guys who put hard money on it to be on top. And from my point of viev better than players baba Dragon Boxes and Monster staffs and money goes to Ntt so they can hire extra GM`s and ppl to Customer Support. Dont forget that servers, Gm`s CS, developers and license ain`t for free.
    When you put it that way, it does seem better that people buy from NTT rather than each other.

That being said, this game is advertised as free when in reality it is probably one of the most expensive games (expensive if you actually want to have fun) which I don't like. That wont stop me from playing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    When you put it that way, it does seem better that people buy from NTT rather than each other.

That being said, this game is advertised as free when in reality it is probably one of the most expensive games (expensive if you actually want to have fun) which I don't like. That wont stop me from playing though.
    The company running the game has to make a living somehow..
    It is free in the sense that you CAN log into the game freely, you CAN get all the items in the game without paying a single $, it just "costs" you a lot of TIME and PATIENCE.
    So yes - its totally 100% free, and, with enough time and effort you could potentially get anything you want by farming, attending events and buying from merchants (all PUS items can be sold).

I never understood why people complained about the concept of PUS
    Its either you Pay to Play (WoW for example), or its Free to play, with some sort of PUS..

Another example is league of legends - totally free to play, farm enough and you can open all the champions.
    No patience? money to waste? buy champions for cash.
    More money to waste on (epeen)? Buy skins..

I agree that KO is a lot more competitive than the other games in the sense that if you are a new player coming to a server, you are royally boned for atleast a year (unless you dump a load of $$ on it), but that has got nothing to do with NTT, it has to do with things like your server choice, your patience and ofc, the players themselves that are the engine for the "black market" of items

TBH NTT has been doing SUCH a great job with fighting hackers and gold farmers, that right now, with 20gb's in my server you can get reaally nice things (depending on your class ofc),
    This is a HUGE plus, meaning people can do simple things such as farming Abyss gems (easy, fast) and getting items (and even the rare goldbar) to resell on the market, and after a month or 2 of reselling you can have a pretty well equipped char.
    Again - time and patience
    Reselling has always been an insane income source for patient people.
    regiss and DoomBringer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    It is free in the sense that you CAN log into the game freely, you CAN get all the items in the game without paying a single $, it just "costs" you a lot of TIME and PATIENCE.
    So yes - its totally 100% free, and, with enough time and effort you could potentially get anything you want by farming, attending events and buying from merchants (all PUS items can be sold).

I never understood why people complained about the concept of PUS
    Its either you Pay to Play (WoW for example), or its Free to play, with some sort of PUS..

Another example is league of legends - totally free to play, farm enough and you can open all the champions.
    No patience? money to waste? buy champions for cash.
    More money to waste on (epeen)? Buy skins..

I agree that KO is a lot more competitive than the other games in the sense that if you are a new player coming to a server, you are royally boned for atleast a year (unless you dump a load of $$ on it), but that has got nothing to do with NTT, it has to do with things like your server choice, your patience and ofc, the players themselves that are the engine for the "black market" of items

TBH NTT has been doing SUCH a great job with fighting hackers and gold farmers, that right now, with 20gb's in my server you can get reaally nice things (depending on your class ofc),
    This is a HUGE plus, meaning people can do simple things such as farming Abyss gems (easy, fast) and getting items (and even the rare goldbar) to resell on the market, and after a month or 2 of reselling you can have a pretty well equipped char.
    Again - time and patience
    Reselling has always been an insane income source for patient people.
    well said .

give new serverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr need to waste my moneyy!

nub
    Banned

I hope this new server never comes. :P

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    I hope this new server never comes. :P
    your cute....

(...)
    It is not entirely true that "its totally 100% free" because to open trade/merchant you must activate your account and to do that you must spend a minimum 7$.

Quote Originally Posted by ichallengeu View Post
    It is not entirely true that "its totally 100% free" because to open trade/merchant you must activate your account and to do that you must spend a minimum 7$.
    There are free npoint offers

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

you can literally do a 2 minute survey and get 5 NPoints and activate everything and be fine ??? i am all for shitting on USKO, but if you're going to shit on something at least be factual and know what you're talking about

There are free npoint offers
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    you can literally do a 2 minute survey and get 5 NPoints and activate everything and be fine ??? i am all for shitting on USKO, but if you're going to shit on something at least be factual and know what you're talking about
    Guys, did you ever try to actualy do these "free" surveys or you only heard about them? In this moment in section "Free Npoints" I see 5 offers. None of them is free. To do any survey you are obligated to send minimum 1 SMS which cost you some money. Some money = NO free.

But I might be factual retarded and maybe I am literally blind - so please be so kind and explain me how can I get totally free 5 Npoints.

But I am factual retarded and I am literally blind
    fixed for you <3

fixed for you <3
    Hehe my sweet little boy with tits (Ted2) <3

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast