Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

So how long until the new USKO server?

This is a discussion on So how long until the new USKO server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ichallengeu Guys, did you ever try to actualy do these "free" surveys or you only heard about ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by ichallengeu View Post
    Guys, did you ever try to actualy do these "free" surveys or you only heard about them? In this moment in section "Free Npoints" I see 5 offers. None of them is free. To do any survey you are obligated to send minimum 1 SMS which cost you some money. Some money = NO free.

But I might be factual retarded and maybe I am literally blind - so please be so kind and explain me how can I get totally free 5 Npoints.
    Not calling anyone names, and there's never a need to reduce yourself to using names aswell

Anyways - its true, but the NPoints vary by your location,
    So sometimes you can just fire up the good ole proxy/vpn and see what offers turkey / USA / china etc get, And go for the ones that work for you

Time and patience

Anxiously awaiting this server... haven't played in like 8 or so years, but man do I miss it. Been following the forums for the last couple weeks in anticipation of the Steam release and it seems like all the koxpers are gone? That was the reason I quit so that's great news. Still seems like the crazy items can be an issue, but I guess theres truly not much that can be done about that... If ya can't beat em, join em I guess

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ichallengeu View Post
    Guys, did you ever try to actualy do these "free" surveys or you only heard about them? In this moment in section "Free Npoints" I see 5 offers. None of them is free. To do any survey you are obligated to send minimum 1 SMS which cost you some money. Some money = NO free.

But I might be factual retarded and maybe I am literally blind - so please be so kind and explain me how can I get totally free 5 Npoints.
    I had to do them for a friend because he wanted to play on USKO and asked me to share; and told me if I had leveled the account he would babashop it out. I had done enough surveys to get around 300 NPoints actually, so if you can't find any for 5 then you must have some issues. I live in the US, maybe all the surveys are regional-based or something?

Yea probably the surveys are regional-based. Maybe the proxy idea is some kind of sollution. Unfortunately I dont need to check it right now

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I had to do them for a friend because he wanted to play on USKO and asked me to share; and told me if I had leveled the account he would babashop it out. I had done enough surveys to get around 300 NPoints actually, so if you can't find any for 5 then you must have some issues. I live in the US, maybe all the surveys are regional-based or something?
    Yeah they are regional based.
    In Denmark we only got some crazy surveys that give you 1k+ npoints, but you need to actually buy stuff lol
    (OBS; atleast this was true, when I last played KO, which was.. some time ago..)

we need new server, regiss is closing my topics on official site. dam

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Soooooooooooooo ardream?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

rush to 80/83 then maybe making a rlb/ardream char aswell

gogo 83 ftw

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    lol .

Haha patients
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    ScreameR likes this.

New server will be released in september according to USKO. A friend of mine send em a message on facebook and they actually responded back!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    New server will be released in september according to USKO. A friend of mine send em a message on facebook and they actually responded back!
    But But But, school ...

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Those cheeky bastards responded to someone else on FB and said within the month

The server is coming next week after maintenance☺️

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast