Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

So how much have you spent so far?

This is a discussion on So how much have you spent so far? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A Friend of mine came on ts saying "dude guess how much i spent on KO!" so yea it he ...
Page: 2

A Friend of mine came on ts saying "dude guess how much i spent on KO!" so yea it he told me and he spent roughly 2,000USD
    So I went to check my own and saw $ 709.40 ánd i got somewhat shocked that it all adds up that fast seeing as i only played activly since last christmas so how much have you spent? :lol:
    (If you don't know where to check it's on main KO page, logg in and check payment info it's at the bottom.=[/b]
    Less than 100 USD

709$ crazy..
    anyway, im waiting aba's comment..[/b]
    yes pls

Centurian

Thousands. I got 2 accounts with gold, and have been decking both of them out with the best weapons and uniques. At the mo, average 50 bucks a week on KC to buy and sell valk helmets.

I'm at work right now so I cant check, but I would say over 3000 dollars.

8.95 of my money, i paid gbs for the rest of my prem

Redemption

- $900 unlucky me =[ i only gained money and spent nothing :'( im so n00b

Banned

all matters if you arent lazy.

honestly my dream is to get about 2000 usd , spend on a lvl 80 with at least +2 uniques +8 shell ...a rogue of course.
    spend a certain amount on that and the rest on prem / 5 pages of scrolls and GBs for pot money

then just come on to pk, no clan no ppl on my friend list.... come on pk, get bored after 30min and leave. no lvling, no boss hunting, no clans, just pk pk pk .stop playing for like a month and decide to pk ..... just do it anytime i want.

prolly wont happen tho cuz anytime i start to save up a lil i spend on something more interesting.

>AppleSauce<

all matters if you arent lazy.

honestly my dream is to get about 2000 usd , spend on a lvl 80 with at least +2 uniques +8 shell ...[/b]
    wow ur really hooked h34r:

wow ur really hooked h34r:[/b]
    ^^ not rly... i would wanna do that in a second...except with a bp, not a rouge....

kennyburger

yeh only thing though is it takes alot of time and patience and usd.

ArminVanBuuren

OMG!!! have you seen how much have you spent on a MMORPG??? damn!!! with that money amount you could even have bought a car!!!

I'm playing this since october 2004 and I have just spent $45.00 'till now!!! :blink: (will be $56.00 when getting my 6th bronce premium in my life :P )

Centurian

OMG!!! have you seen how much have you spent on a MMORPG??? damn!!! with that money amount you could even have bought a car!!!

I'm playing this since october 2004 and I have just spent $45.00 'till now!!! :blink: (will be $56.00 when getting my 6th bronce premium in my life :P )[/b]
    I spend so much money dude because I enjoy playing. I used to go out and get shit faced maggoted drunk almost every night of the week, and I've spent enough on drugs and alcohol in the last 12 years to probably buy a house, let alone a car. But I dont do that anymore, I much more enjoy staying home on nights and the weekends now and hanging out with clannies on teamspeak, killing orcs and talking about politics and shit.

And the higher the lvl and the more nation points I get the more I wanna play. Im addicted, hook, line and sinker. :P

good point you could be doing worse things

exec85

since i am playing i spent over 1400$ on it. but its my hobby and most hobbies cost something so i dont care

ISeeYouPee

110$[/b]
    hard to believe

I spend loads on KO but I also got loads back xD
    I've always made more of KO than I actually spent on it

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast