Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

So how much have you spent so far?

This is a discussion on So how much have you spent so far? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think its said around 400 USD on knightcash and premium, but that doesn't count the prem I bought for ...
Page: 3

HotAsIce

I think its said around 400 USD on knightcash and premium, but that doesn't count the prem I bought for my friends as well, so I don't know for certain.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

$140 /embarrassed. how could i spend that much

Eggybert

i'm at arround -500$ atm
    sold my accaunt a year ago and i'm now playing on a friend his char

i dunno maybe like 400$? this game is so gay yet so many people keep playing it after saying that even me! its amazing.

Record

110$[/b]
    Taylor U&#39;ve spent $0
    My dads spent $250

- $900 unlucky me =[ i only gained money and spent nothing :&#39;( im so n00b[/b]
    Wow your superb

OMG!!! have you seen how much have you spent on a MMORPG??? damn!!! with that money amount you could even have bought a car!!!

I&#39;m playing this since october 2004 and I have just spent $45.00 &#39;till now!!! :blink: (will be $56.00 when getting my 6th bronce premium in my life :P )[/b]
    Along with a Car comes Gas/Insurance/Registration. $2000 for a car, would be a piece of shit, and u&#39;d spend more trying to keep it running.

$2000 over the course of 2 years, really isn&#39;t all that much if ur not living off part-time wage.

$304.xx since the starting of girakon. If I could spend the $304 again, I would. Starting on that server was one of the best times I had on KO. Leveling up with some friends, joining 1 of the best clans as a crew.

Banned

i thnk... i spent...
    $x,xxx USD n gained $x,xxx USD back hehehehe

HotAsIce

I got addicted before Gay2NotWorks bought it :S I&#39;m helpless!

its a love/hate relationship with this game, take K2 out of the pic and hey its an ok game am i right!?

peintre

ive spend more on buying premiums then on babashopping, alotta accounts and a hella lot of knightcash for scrolls ownuse+ further sell
    started ko in martch 2005, bought my first goldpremmy in may 2005 and is still paying 4 gold premmy eventhou im lvl 80 just got 2 new accounts from 2 retired freinds, think ill start exping the priest too lvl 75 once i got 1mil np on my mage
    (eventhou i cant getin ko the last 2 weeks cause of the new x-trap crap , both avg ans catch thingies wont let mee getin game zzz
    but once the retards at k2 fix x-trap ill bee using 2 gold premmy accounts and ofc 2-4 times a month knightcash

Banned

I think ive spent arround 300$ paying for premiums and alittle KC for the past few years, even tho I have recieved more then 1000$ of it back, I dont see spending some cash on your hobby as a problem, I think its something you would do if you were a sports fan and go to watch matches, or even if your hobby was the gym for example, everything costs money these days.

Banned

wow ur really hooked h34r:[/b]

na not really, i just want to have something to play that i never have to lvl ,boss hunt with or just plain old work on.

I just want to pk... i guess u could call it a waste of money cuz after a while u wouldnt touch the acc .... but wouldnt it be nice to just be sittin on your couch 1 day and saying hmmm what to do.... look at the comp and say... ill play my lvl 80 fully equipped.

Its really annoying to even pop up into msn just to have ppl IM u to come kill issi... i just want a char which needs nothing but itself and prem to hop on.

$8 a month aint shit :P

would be funny to cuz ppl would always be pming like... who the fck are u... no clan ,never talking ,dont accept any parties... are u even a real player?

100-150$

but its nothing against the time i have wasted or used to play

walkitout

3x.xx $

ScoobKaM

Talking

Well listen to that now...I dont have premium i dont have in game cash and ive spend only 2 bronze premium for the last 2 years im playing...Thats good but listen to that!!!2 real life friends Spended like 8 months ago about 4,000 euros to get CS+0 Iron neck Iron Belt 10 gbs whell i think too many but the point is....AFTER 3 WEEKS THEY GOT SCAMMED!!!!!ROLF now they only think that they do is to play WOW:PPPPlmao like felix says:K2 dont steal ur money u just let them take it....gl babes to ur gifts at christmas event.....XenderOut

WhoompThereitis

709$ crazy..
    anyway, im waiting aba&#39;s comment..[/b]
    aba spend more than this whole post added up on 1 item!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast