Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

So how's Knights Online doing?

This is a discussion on So how's Knights Online doing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I haven't played for years and recently found out about the new update. Seems like KO has gotten much better ...
Page: 1

ZargerX

I haven't played for years and recently found out about the new update. Seems like KO has gotten much better and I'm thinking about playing again. Are the majority of the players still turkish? Does KO's managment still suck? Has the game gotten better at all in the aspects of pvp and pve? Are there still an abundant amount of hackers/3rd party tool users?

I just want a little update on the game, thanks!

Banned

Why are there 10345 topics like that per week?

Nothing has changed, except gameplay might be better. But K2 still blows, that's all you have to know

lil_mageskillz

look around general section theres lots of info about ko.

wow another one sorry but really..... <_<

u cant minor heal spam anymore(cooldown), archers have new skills, u can throw daggers as a lvl 63 skill (npc item) as sin which has a lil cooldown time, (ks ftw) , k2 still gay, turkish players like never before, but i&#39;ve noticed it&#39;s getting easier to log in without premium which is ok i guess... max lvl is 83 etc etc etc etc, ah and ares is full of +9 and +10 items (more than there were 3 yrs ago)

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

u cant minor heal spam anymore(cooldown), archers have new skills, u can throw daggers as a lvl 63 skill (npc item) as sin which has a lil cooldown time, (ks ftw) , k2 still gay, turkish players like never before, but i&#39;ve noticed it&#39;s getting easier to log in without premium which is ok i guess... max lvl is 83 etc etc etc etc, ah and ares is full of +9 and +10 items (more than there were 3 yrs ago)[/b]
    and on top of all that theres a ton of koxpers in DCZ/CZ and all around elmo and luff...it sucks to pk...

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

bug bug bug bug

SNAIEK

pk sucks. 95% players are turkish, at least in xig. lots of cheats... i logged on and see priests running and healing and mages running and casting novas. if you quit the game, i dont think you would stay now after seeing what it is. oh yea did i mention all of the +9 and +10 stuff? guess not... yea fuck that.

Please use search, there are like 10 topics about this theme

Banned

The game will never get better,90%+ are turks and k2īs service will always suck.
    The amount of hacker is the same as 1 year ago probebly and you pay 35$ every month to play the game.

Sorry if i missed any of your questions.

BAD BAD BAD..KOXPERS STILL AROUND ALSO DATABASE HACKER&#39;S AND PPL WITH ITEMS FROM GM EDITING.. THERE&#39;S NO SUPPORT FROM K2 AS ALWAYS AND THAT SUCK.. THEY WON&#39;T FIX ANY BUG&#39;S FROM OLD TIME&#39;S ( EXAMBLE EXP BUG AT DIEZ1) AND MORE..CHINA FARMER&#39;S STILL AROUND AND U CAN HAVE EVERY HACK PROGRAM YOU WISH EASILY .. ENOUTH TO NOT COME BACK EVER AGAIN :P

Like the good old days. K2 never changes

Might log with my Champion Char. Prolly still there. 70 with all skills and 255 all stats, +9 gear. woohoo!

Well all know K2 hates their customers so they teamed up with the company called gamersfirst (more like moneyfirst) who also hates their customers so now they are pretty good at what they do best.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Like the good old days. K2 never changes

Might log with my Champion Char. Prolly still there. 70 with all skills and 255 all stats, +9 gear. woohoo![/b]
    what da foook devile returns?!

That would be hilarious if they left it this long. But wouldn&#39;t be suprising.

what da foook devile returns?!

That would be hilarious if they left it this long. But wouldn&#39;t be suprising.[/b]
    I think he is just joking :P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast