Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So how's Knights Online doing?

This is a discussion on So how's Knights Online doing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 sucks, ko xp rates sucks, ko pvp pwns, laggy sucks......
Page: 2

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

K2 sucks, ko xp rates sucks, ko pvp pwns, laggy sucks...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I think he is just joking :P[/b]
    Well he was a GM with a gm champion char you don't know!

edit: o wait its cassiba

:mellow:

Well he was a GM with a gm champion char you don't know!

edit: o wait its cassiba

:mellow: [/b]
    LoL .. You joking also ?aq ''Comfused''

SirKaoS

Like the good old days. K2 never changes

Might log with my Champion Char. Prolly still there. 70 with all skills and 255 all stats, +9 gear. woohoo![/b]
    Damn my old friend ... come back KO :lol:

Who says im kidding? :P

Funny, every account I tried said "Invalid Password" or "There is an error in the select server". Guess K2 force a massive password change or something in these last years?. All these accounts worked 10 months ago. Too bad I dont remember any of the emails used to register these accounts :/

Who says im kidding? :P

Funny, every account I tried said "Invalid Password" or "There is an error in the select server". Guess K2 force a massive password change or something in these last years?. All these accounts worked 10 months ago. Too bad I dont remember any of the emails used to register these accounts :/[/b]
    "There is an error in the selected server" means you are trying to log an account with a registered region different from where you are trying to log. Just log MyKol and change it if and if you havent logged your accounts for so long you must also change all of your secret passwords/seal passwords.

Priest_gabber

Error in the select server means the ip is different to the one registered usually

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lets all return to KO. i'm in.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

lets all return to KO. i'm in.[/b]
    um no...no

and

no.

Hell no!

I just wanna take a look arround and see if my GM accounts work. Since all were banned for 999 days and they are long overdue, a couple started to work like 2 years ago. No GM status tho, but with all the stats and skills, just like a champion char.

I'm done playing KO. Played some at knight-empire but got bored after a while. Rather spend my time this fixing this forum

"There is an error in the selected server" means you are trying to log an account with a registered region different from where you are trying to log. Just log MyKol and change it if and if you havent logged your accounts for so long you must also change all of your secret passwords/seal passwords.[/b]
    Mind explaining how I do that? URL? Everything has changed.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

if it weren't for the stupid army i might've seriously considered returning to KO full-time h34r: but now i've just got barely enough time to leech on someone's char to pk.

getting sick of dota..

Banned Senior Member

Ah... champion chars.... those are fun

Everytime I try to log on the web it redirects me to:

https://knightonlineworld.gamersfirs...in_process.php

but that page doesnt exist. 404 Page not found. Love K2

Hell no!

I just wanna take a look arround and see if my GM accounts work. Since all were banned for 999 days and they are long overdue, a couple started to work like 2 years ago. No GM status tho, but with all the stats and skills, just like a champion char.

I'm done playing KO. Played some at knight-empire but got bored after a while. Rather spend my time this fixing this forum
    Mind explaining how I do that? URL? Everything has changed.[/b]
    Same website as usual www.knightonlineworld.com just log in on the mykol panel at the left and it will say your account needs protection or something and will ask you to enter new secret answers and later seal password and later 8 digit number for entering into the game(disabled atm) Just log in the website and it pretty much explains itself. Theres several icons when logged in MyKol and one of them is called Regio Update..choose it then enter secret answer and it will update to your country.
    about the 404 error...happens during peak times i guess..just gotta keep trying later

IsgurosBous

Same website as usual www.knightonlineworld.com just log in on the mykol panel at the left and it will say your account needs protection or something and will ask you to enter new secret answers and later seal password and later 8 digit number for entering into the game(disabled atm) Just log in the website and it pretty much explains itself. Theres several icons when logged in MyKol and one of them is called Regio Update..choose it then enter secret answer and it will update to your country.
    about the 404 error...happens during peak times i guess..just gotta keep trying later[/b]
    I guess their capacity is a bit low then, just tried at 4am for Turkey, and still got 404. They just hate us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast