Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So how's Knights Online doing?

This is a discussion on So how's Knights Online doing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; back on topic, i'd like to add, that all the things that people complain about dont exist on C-west. Ofc ...
Page: 3

Banned

back on topic, i'd like to add, that all the things that people complain about dont exist on C-west.

Ofc the customer service still sucks, but it's still technically a F2p game so, eh.

Only a few KOXPers but they stay farming/izzy/feli....virtually none in pk. Ofc no turks in C-west, so that's hella nice. never, EVER see lag like i saw on Dies 1 year ago, so if you do come back C-west is the place to be.

back on topic, i'd like to add, that all the things that people complain about dont exist on C-west.

Ofc the customer service still sucks, but it's still technically a F2p game so, eh.

Only a few KOXPers but they stay farming/izzy/feli....virtually none in pk. Ofc no turks in C-west, so that's hella nice. never, EVER see lag like i saw on Dies 1 year ago, so if you do come back C-west is the place to be.[/b]
    But turks are cute.

Devile, you could buy a new car if you still have all of those +9 items. :lol:

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Who says im kidding? :P

Funny, every account I tried said "Invalid Password" or "There is an error in the select server". Guess K2 force a massive password change or something in these last years?. All these accounts worked 10 months ago. Too bad I dont remember any of the emails used to register these accounts :/[/b]
    "There is an error in the select server".

is because of region change

"There is an error in the select server".

is because of region change[/b]
    do you just go around posting "+1" or repeating everything everyone says o.O? oh yeah right you also complain about k2...how more annoying can anyone be ^^

do you just go around posting "+1" or repeating everything everyone says o.O? oh yeah right you also complain about k2...how more annoying can anyone be ^^[/b]
    Flame won't do a shit.. Just chill dude.. There's lot of chance's to don't see a post and repost the same thing.1 post won't make any since .

Ah... champion chars.... those are fun [/b]
    Urbad h34r: and fury is terrible, go prot with dps gear.

Banned Senior Member

Urbad h34r: and fury is terrible, go prot with dps gear. [/b]
    fuck that, Fury is sweet. Also... those stats aren't what I have atm, it's supposed to autoupdate but it doesnt -_-

and fuck prot

King0fKingZ

ko is cool

Shane1911

K2 - more bugs than a summer picnic.

german

shity
    so many cheters
    and k2 dont give a fuck

ReVoLaTioN

I haven't played for years and recently found out about the new update. Seems like KO has gotten much better and I'm thinking about playing again. Are the majority of the players still turkish? Does KO's managment still suck? Has the game gotten better at all in the aspects of pvp and pve? Are there still an abundant amount of hackers/3rd party tool users?

I just want a little update on the game, thanks![/b]
    I was just gonna ask the same thing, well I did in off topic but who reads off-topic?? pfft..

ReVoLaTioN

I haven't played for years and recently found out about the new update. Seems like KO has gotten much better and I'm thinking about playing again. Are the majority of the players still turkish? Does KO's managment still suck? Has the game gotten better at all in the aspects of pvp and pve? Are there still an abundant amount of hackers/3rd party tool users?

I just want a little update on the game, thanks![/b]
    I'd like to take a shot in the dark as to how KO is doing now though.

GM's still give people items and levels.
    People still use a hack programs to gain levels.
    InfiniteMadness and DuWolf finally met up and had sex.
    And Turks still run KO with an iron fist.

Close enough?

HomerSimpson

Quote Originally Posted by ReVoLaTioN View Post
    I'd like to take a shot in the dark as to how KO is doing now though.

GM's still give people items and levels.
    People still use a hack programs to gain levels.
    InfiniteMadness and DuWolf finally met up and had sex.
    And Turks still run KO with an iron fist.

Close enough?
    I would never go to Ireland and have buttsex with a leprechaun! But if we did it's in your contract that your the lube boy and camera kid. So don't be jealous...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast