So...How's the market?

This is a discussion on So...How's the market? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I've been trying to get back into game, have some gb's saved up for awhile now. I was gonna ...
Page: 1

123YourMin3

Well I've been trying to get back into game, have some gb's saved up for awhile now. I was gonna end up regearing myself up about a month and a half ago, but decided to wait a little bit longer. Ive been checkin prices the last couple of weeks and have noticed that some of the prices have stopped falling, even rising on some items. Has the market pretty much balanced itself out now? Do you see prices dropping or rising anymore within the next couple of days, weeks? Mainly interested in Ares, but Id like to know how its in the other servers as well.

Ares prices when I restarted a month ago were dropping and they recently spiked up a tiny bit and have normalized just recently. It&#39;s minor fluctuations due to how people feel like pricing them. No real equilibrium point between supply and demand.... just whatever the peeps decide to supply their shit as is how much people have to spend. >_<

DeathInTheNight

Best way to find out about the market is to wander about Moradon and actually check the ppl who are merching, or check the forums market section

The king. Senior Member

Best way to find out about the market is to wander about Moradon and actually check the ppl who are merching, or check the forums market section[/b]
    just do like this guy said, easyer and faster.

ZumieZ

everything is going down atm

lez

prices on ares are going down. Been like this for a while now. its gone down for about 30% in the last week or 2.
    But cant say if they will rise again like they did before when ppl decided to spend their saved gbs. Not sure how many ppl have 50-100gbs saved up stil.

y advice is wait another 2 weeks then buy.

Rathian

prices are steady now not going up or down but on carnac right now its hard to tell and people have been setting the market themselves which seems really cool

Not sure how many ppl have 50-100gbs saved up stil.[/b]
    Many have more than that :P

Prices going up?

Sahabi

Yes, currently prices are going back up!