Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So I'm running out of room in MischiefMakers

This is a discussion on So I'm running out of room in MischiefMakers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's because everyone is whining bitches Agreed with Tez, obey the rules or piss off - no ones forcing people ...
Page: 2

It's because everyone is whining bitches

Agreed with Tez, obey the rules or piss off - no ones forcing people into the subclan / 2nd clans

It's because everyone is whining bitches

Agreed with Tez, obey the rules or piss off - no ones forcing people into the subclan / 2nd clans[/b]
    and that is the reason why ppl dont want to be in secondory clan

they think its a second clan but it should be a extention of the first
    same rules same lvl requirement same np donation if u have it

u shouldnt look at it as a second clan but 2 main clans but because of no room there is a second MAIN clan

Taeho

Most turks/Random noobs who just want a cape will whine if you put them in the 2nd clan and as people said it's a big problem that people see the second clan as a bad thing.
    Just remember that Quality>Quantity .
    My best tip would be that you keep the mainclan as active as you can at all cost, some older(Not age) clannies tend to slack at times wich can be crucial as people wouldn't want a inactive clan.
    If you have inactives to kick then do so and fill the mainclan up first and then make a subclan but focus on the mainclan first off.
    And for the subclan you can either put it as some people said for lower lvl's to train up or just as a addition to the mainclan. Nevertheless people should understand that both clans are just one big family.

didinino

tamarama, try to confirm that all 36 ppl in ur main clan are truly active. if not, that should give u some room.. (active = vent/pk/wars/xp/boss/forum/anything else).

Tbh its sometimes better off to stick to a smaller clan.

Unless you have plans of CSW, Isiloon, Felankor there really is no need to be bigger then 1 clan. Bigger clans as phantom said, its really hard to keep everyone happy especially if your getting good boss drops.

Itamal

First of all, I definetly agree with smaller clans are better. It's easier to maintain higher quality, everyone knows everyone and if you're aiming for something big, you could always go there with allies.
    However, if you still choose to open a clan, make it a second clan, not a secondary one. Same lvl requirement, same rules, I would even move some guys with high NP/lvl to that clan to make people realize that it's not where you throw all the noobs.

BTW, hi :lol:

I could Always Run The New Clan For ya Tam....
    :wub:

Willows

Tbh its sometimes better off to stick to a smaller clan.

Unless you have plans of CSW, Isiloon, Felankor there really is no need to be bigger then 1 clan. Bigger clans as phantom said, its really hard to keep everyone happy especially if your getting good boss drops.[/b]
    Agreed.

We've (I'm from Euphoria, M&M's allies) gotta do that big bastard felankor quest, but other than that we don't really have much need for a ginormous clan. Although aspirations of greatness are cool and all, I get the feeling that aiming to be like LastHope and the other "great" clans isn't... really what you want. Small, tight knit and 100% trustable people seems like the way to go.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not trashing those "great" clans. They ARE awesome, they're just... Iono. I prefer euphoria/M&M ^^

That's my opinion. Somewhere in there.

P.S. Tam is not a buffer. Don't ask.

tamarama

Wink

Well, 50% of people usually quit my clan after they find out that I'm not going to babysit their EXP experience (Sorry, you signed on about 18 months too late!), or make sure they completely get regeared, or allow them to be just assholes to my clannies. So I'm probably worried for nothing, the inevitable clan churn will take care of the problem. People will stop playing, or start a new char or whatever.

No, really, I have the finest group of people on the server. They're not the highest levels, but they've got the best attitudes and work ethic of anyone that plays this game. You other clan leaders should be jealous.

And J, you can come back anytime you want. There's always room at the inn for you.

And "Hi back" to itty. <3 <3 KU POWAH!

Skull (like, one sixth of my core clan) started a second clan on his warrior, so I have one if I need it.

Thanks guys.

tamarama

Thumbs down

P.S. Tam is not a buffer. Don&#39;t ask.[/b]
    /offtopic
    I AM NOT A BUFFER. DO NOT ASK FOR A PARTY AND ASK ME FOR A BUFF!

Buffer sucks. I&#39;m hoping gabber will go for the 70 buff when he gets 70 so that he&#39;ll have party cure, then when he and Dill and I are together it&#39;ll be a trifecta of tanking kickass int priests.

Yeah.

Like that.

int priest pk <3

i can help if u need :P with party heal

eduarvera23

well tam if u want u can kick me from clan for room thought i donated like 17k nps, i know it&#39;s not much but i guess it helps :P
    but well anyways if u want kick me of clan cuz i don&#39;t play with Darkzelda anymore

Agreed.

We&#39;ve (I&#39;m from Euphoria, M&M&#39;s allies) gotta do that big bastard felankor quest, but other than that we don&#39;t really have much need for a ginormous clan. Although aspirations of greatness are cool and all, I get the feeling that aiming to be like LastHope and the other "great" clans isn&#39;t... really what you want. Small, tight knit and 100% trustable people seems like the way to go.

And don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m not trashing those "great" clans. They ARE awesome, they&#39;re just... Iono. I prefer euphoria/M&M ^^

That&#39;s my opinion. Somewhere in there.

P.S. Tam is not a buffer. Don&#39;t ask.[/b]
    do felankor with us , notorious will be doing aswell

/offtopic
    I&#39;m hoping gabber[/b]
    but gabber be noob.... a sexy noob but still
    tell him to go int aswell, i stll think he&#39;s paper atm

Tam, you guys always have a good group of people in your clan that are fun to be around in game, as well as some really interesting conversations on vent.

Having a 2nd clan is completly possible if you go about it the right way. I must say that in my ko lifetime LastHope/NewHope has got it down. We are almost like two complete seperate clans. Its not, all high levels and high NP&#39;s in one clan, and low levels and such in 2nd clan. We are both equally good clans, able to do things on our own, but are also a great team together. All you have to do is make sure all get to know each other and form a link of friendship in your clan. A lot easier said than done ofc. You must also make sure that ur clan leader of your "Extension Clan" is equally active as your first.

Yea i know, why take information from drizzle, hes most nubist person ever, but i have been in quite a few great clans, all with there own diff aspects of running a clan, all with great people.

And to all who join Tam&#39;s clan, expect no mercy from her to help you xp...she is like the Anti-Christ of xp. She did her time grinding to whatever god awfully high lvl she is, now do your time.

And just remember, "Girls just wanna have fun."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12