Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Re-catapulting IS bug abuse, finally an answer from GM

This is a discussion on Re-catapulting IS bug abuse, finally an answer from GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With calimaestro, gm on ares : I deleted last sentences because the guy who talked with the gm wanna stay ...
Page: 1

With calimaestro, gm on ares :

I deleted last sentences because the guy who talked with the gm wanna stay anonymous and those sentences mentioned his identity.
    Every delos attackers, don't forget to launch fraps before next CSW. Sending ksc of catapult low hp then full hp again (2 screenshots) will work too since time are included in ksc files.
    Send all proof to customer support.

The hunt for bug abuser have begun B).

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u DO realize they dont say its bannable thuogh? or that anything bad will happen if u do it, he just says its a bug

kennyburger

delicate subject, some gms will say it is bug abuse some won't.

NeronDomitius

delicate subject, some gms will say it is bug abuse some won't.[/b]
    it's bug abuse until another gm say it's not

3thos

u DO realize they dont say its bannable thuogh? or that anything bad will happen if u do it, he just says its a bug[/b]
    What so they just want people to submit it so they can look at pretty screenshots of people and delos?

read between the lines numb nuts.

u DO realize they dont say its bannable thuogh? or that anything bad will happen if u do it, he just says its a bug[/b]
    Abusing a bug IS bug abuse, bug abuse IS bannable. This GM asked to send tickets with the proof, i think it clearly means it is bannable.

delicate subject, some gms will say it is bug abuse some won't.[/b]
    The 2 main gms (saphyr and greenster) already banned people for this on other servers, even friends. If i understood well there are 2 local gms by server and 2 main gms for every server, it means already 3 of the 4 gms associated with ares told it was bug abuse, you really need the answer from the 4th one ? I think you shouldn't hope for too much help from him.

Banned

last CSW at xig, there is like 8 ppl banned for cat key bug abuse ( nevermore shit clan ofc )
    like was said b4, its banable to do it, there is only one questin if there r gms looking
    feel free to do it so, but dont cry if u will get ban for that

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

What CaliMaestro wrote in that PM, is what they always tell the players of the servers, all the time. "We are working on it". In other words, yeah yeah it's a bug just stop asking me questions which I will give you an automatic reply to just like they give people with CS Tickets. If they were really working on it, then this bug would have been fixed a longggg time ago...

3thos

The 2 main gms (saphyr and greenster) already banned people for this on other servers, even friends. If i understood well there are 2 local gms by server and 2 main gms for every server, it means already 3 of the 4 gms associated with ares told it was bug abuse, you really need the answer from the 4th one ? I think you shouldn't hope for too much help from him.[/b]
    there are about 2-3 gm's for every server, but they are ONLY GM's on that server, if not they are a GM on like one or two other servers.

there are 4? main GM's, i wanna say, but Greenster and Saphyr are two of them, who have access to all 13 worlds, who do some of the CSW's and stuff like that. The local GM's are the ones that host the Boss Events and PUS events.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

What so they just want people to submit it so they can look at pretty screenshots of people and delos?
    read between the lines numb nuts.[/b]
    same thing they do with koxp....screenshots are useless, its gm policy they cant ban without seeing it themselves or have conclusive fraps proof(where u can CLEARLY see the persons name and see what theyre doing)...then of course if the fraps file too large they wont look at it either

then u also have to consider maybe he was talkign about a different bug before the ss was taken and THATS what the gm was saying to report, for what we see of the convo he only says its a bug and theyre trying to work on it

Feel free to use recatapulting if you want but he clearly said it was a bug so abusing this bug means you are a bug abuser. Don't cry if you get banned.

Hostage

same thing they do with koxp....screenshots are useless, its gm policy they cant ban without seeing it themselves or have conclusive fraps proof(where u can CLEARLY see the persons name and see what theyre doing)...then of course if the fraps file too large they wont look at it either

then u also have to consider maybe he was talkign about a different bug before the ss was taken and THATS what the gm was saying to report, for what we see of the convo he only says its a bug and theyre trying to work on it[/b]
    You really need to think before you post. I like how most ignore you. I dont have much against you, but you look like a fucking moron here.

its bannable but w/o active game masters at csw time ,nothing to do ._.

its bannable but w/o active game masters at csw time ,nothing to do ._.[/b]
    We'll see if sending ss or fraps to CS will work, what is sure now is that at least 3 gms that can log on ares (Saphyr, Greenster and now CaliMaestro) think it is bug abuse. If people keep using it then i suppose that means they love being bug abusers...perhaps a ban will help them to grow up.

Magicality

If GM's consider it a bug and abuse to do so, where does it say it in the TOS? Is there an announcement on the website? Whatever GM tells your friend, you post on a fansite and it's considered to be an official rule that everyone should know? I don't think so.

If they really mean it, they will make an announcement in-game, on their website, on official forums...at least one of these. Personally I don't really care whether or not it's a bug, we can live without doing it so don't go all out on my statement; however if GM's make up NEW rules, they need to let the public know. Telling one guy in a PM is not the way that's done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast