Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So, i wrote a letter to K2 in CS.

This is a discussion on So, i wrote a letter to K2 in CS. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u wont get ke back unless another company opens a new ko or myko reopens[/b] I know but i wrote ...
Page: 2

u wont get ke back unless another company opens a new ko or myko reopens[/b]

I know but i wrote that maby it could be in Server selection,

As if it was named: [Server 14] (Knight Empire)

wawh

dupers will take first places
    while legit player fall last

in rofd you hardly see that + the quests/monsters you can hardly koxp on/etc with cheating wont give you a huge advantage

but if you put an old version of ko wich has been exploit a lot you'll just makes cheaters strong while every other struggle to get potmoney

dub

i doubt k2 will ever do this, they would not want to backtrack but find upgrades :P

mammlea2

Hail Cammy

Unfortunately we do not support rollbacks of items, character levels or expansion games. Please continue checking or main web page for upcomming features!

CSR Arestides

CuriositY

I just thought it would be a really nice idea to come back as ke !
    It was so nice when you see a glowies weapons it was a god ! It was so funny and now everyone glows !
    And now so much level 80 ! And everything like that !

And with this damn Provoke party was so nice !! The warrior luring every eslant for harpy and Mages own the provoke lure !

That was the best time !

tamachan

kiss kiss Cammy

The game has never been more fun. Add som easy lvling to 80 and we're set.

sexy Owa

I predict:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Random[/b]
    lmao i predict the same

KooPa

when u go back in old ko, once u see it you play for week and quit, low quality shit

Ty for contacting K2. We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it.

Ty for playing Knight Online.[/b]
    Rofl :lol:

PaPaSmurF

Ya, prolly not gona ho any were with that. And they read these forums, they can tell that people like KE more than what KO has become now. And if they cared they would have rolled back already. They do not care, as long as their money is coming in, why would they? Besides, as far as they care, your just some young english player, that doesnt hardly do anything for K2. They are aiming towards turks more than ever, and will continue to be aimed towards them. I cannot blame them though. Turks are mindless idiots that will pay pay pay to play the 1 MMORPG that they can while living in turkey.

K2 is Blizzard when Diablo came out, without the work ethic.
    They created a game that they cannot control, as far as cheats, and they do not care because the money is still funding in. (luckily, due to turks)

I doubt they release your server idea either. They are focused on other games also, and i bet they are busy with them, so they can attract stupid countries to play their horribly developed games. If you look how Ko, and WarRack (Also a K2 game) is set up, you have to pay to gain good items/play the game. Thus, K2 is money hungrey, and does not care about what you think. I hate to say it, I wish someone would buy K2 out and turn it into a good game like back in the day. O well, as a great man said, wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which fills up first.

Redemption

Will never happen. No one goes backwards :P[/b]

+1

Mercyful

i remember the start of ares and when i was in insomnia for the first time at around lvl 60...
    no one had glowy weapons and it was very rare to see somsone wearing shell... i remmeber bobert being the highest lvl and only guy with glowing shard and almost full shell armor lvling took much time and to get money took much time back then
    was much more fun cuz no koxp back then also

Axl

I doubt they will do anything.. but i wish they'll

runordie

+101010101+012341923419234+1048120481041840

I agree i stopped playing after rofd because i thought it was pointless and i thought ke was the best thing....But idecided to ust go with it and what the FUCK i became level 80!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast