Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So, i wrote a letter to K2 in CS.

This is a discussion on So, i wrote a letter to K2 in CS. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everytime i send a letter to k2, they always write, Ty for contacting K2. We are aware of this issue ...
Page: 3

WhoompThereitis

everytime i send a letter to k2, they always write, Ty for contacting K2. We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it.

Ty for playing Knight Online.

stupid email bot

KnightMike

doubt if u get a reply but i disagree with u on the lvling party, its that easy to get lvl 70 and get items

Hot_Buff

the administration of k2 suck i wrote i ticket and they send the first answer after 2 hours but they said we are sorry but we can't help you we need to send your ticket to an another departement :S

i always wait the answered me :S

my problem is i change my e-mail but dont right the good one and after i can't activated my account :S if someone know how to help me :S

we pay all month and they do nothing :S
    they will lost all the member

martijn

yes PLEASE, lets go back to a version where people got hacked every few weeks, and working dupe methods!

WarRock[/b]
    Don't you mean WarHack?

i agree the actual glowing system is shit... rebirth is just useless

bazzeeka

wtf would u wanna go back a version for?> does it really matter

70 vs lvl 80 now days, would be like back in early ko 50 vs 60 ? its no diff price drop never last for ever they allways cum bak up its up to the community to raise price's but i like em low

Just 1 server with it would be nice, they are so consistent in trying to make the game a better place for all... But its not working. Chiristmas events fucked up allot of the servers.

but still no reply - thought premmy was 24hour reply? :cc, i gota goto work in about 40 mins (its only 07:06 here) havent slept scince about noon/lunch yesterday so ill be falling asleep at work (

destroy

wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which fills up first[/b]
    ..i smell another dualwielder :P

I think that idea is great. Just wont happen. Old game=old, well known bugs=problem.

-I remember doing a lvl 60 was 5-6months of hard work and lvl 62 warrior could rape a party of 50+ exping mages in cz.
    (top players were lvl 62 after a year of exping and only rarely continued to 63 because it was like to kill another several million apostles)

-I remember several partys exping in eslant ksing each other, then Samma spawned nearby and all glared on it like on god for few hours without any action.

.....i dream about a server which could join only 16+ yrs english speaking nonturks. Just one pay to play server for english speakers with active gm and you could love this game. A turkish word=ban :P I remember old swedish online game (midnight sun) where speaking with other language on public than english was banable.

Banned

Ty for contacting K2. We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it.

Ty for playing Knight Online.[/b]
    zuahaha good one, i think they gonna tell you the same ;p

Just 1 server with it would be nice, they are so consistent in trying to make the game a better place for all... But its not working. Chiristmas events fucked up allot of the servers.[/b]
    Then they'd have to patch two games instead of one. It would end with disaster.

I doubt MGAMES would be interesting in patching a KE version since, AFAIK, MYKO got closed because MGAMES didn't want to patch that old version and MYKO didn't want to upgrade.

wow its been a couple days and he hasnt gotten any reply

I would have expected some sort of automatic response a day or 2 ago xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123