Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

so k2 sues mgame and euko too?

This is a discussion on so k2 sues mgame and euko too? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Berserk There are +9/+10 items at euko = 1/1000 of usko Actually there is no single +10 ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
    There are +9/+10 items at euko = 1/1000 of usko
    Actually there is no single +10 high class item as far as i know
    lol there arent +10 items,its some+9 but on europa you can only find +10 burn crap items...

haha what would be funny is if they announced in game "#######Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########"Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########

i bet people would buy haha. RIP KO.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    haha what would be funny is if they announced in game "#######Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########"Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########Special event, buy 3200Knight Cash and receive the Ring of the Felankor +3########

i bet people would buy haha. RIP KO.
    without a doubt they would. ud be surprised at the amount of... people that immediately say "brb pus" after those events are announced.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    without a doubt they would. ud be surprised at the amount of... people that immediately say "brb pus" after those events are announced.
    oh hai sherlock !

srsly , I hope nothing would go fucked up since KO is the only MMORPG that actually need SKILL to play and the actual combo that's in it .

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    oh hai sherlock !

srsly , I hope nothing would go fucked up since KO is the only MMORPG that actually need SKILL to play and the actual combo that's in it .

it`s funny because famous "combo" in KO was just a bug...

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    KO is a huge bug overall.
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    oh hai sherlock !

Thnks for making me lol.
    Skill? Lolwut more like musclememory.
    KO actually have one of the lowest skillcaps out of all the games that I've tried.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Thnks for making me lol.
    Skill? Lolwut more like musclememory.
    KO actually have one of the lowest skillcaps out of all the games that I've tried.
    what games have you played? World of warcraft ? PvP sux in WOW !!

Just to show how OnT this post is: Lol, k2 isn't gonna get a penny out of EUKO, even if they fucked up and removed the IP-block on turkey and the US for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    what games have you played? World of warcraft ? PvP sux in WOW !!
    Oh lord, here we go. Put your glasses on and pay attention asshole.

To begin with the PvP system is all kinds of broken, due to unbalanced classes and a shitty PvP currency based system, however this doesn't change the fact that wow pvp is both more fun and waaay higher skillcapped than KO is and ever will be.

Me only having played wow? Please, prepare to shut the fuck up the next time you try to bring shit like that up with me.

Just for you I'll write up a list even tho this is ridiculously hardcore OffT. but who gives a shit, mods will probably delete this post either way, or as they put it "Move it to a section that only mods and admins can access"=/= Deleting the post for the public.

Let's start with all the F2P MMO's I've played:

Runescape
    Sky2
    2moons - Dekaron
    Cabal Online
    Forsaken world
    Perfect world
    Flyff (one of the few games that has a worse pvp system than KO, along with runescape)

Pretty much all those korean lookalikes, they're all shitty.

P2P:

WoW
    SwTOR (Supposed WoW killer, lack of endgame content made me quit, overall enjoyable pvp system)
    RIFT Beta (Got incredibly bored with it during the beta never tried the official game out, pssht. Another supposed WoW killer)
    TERA Online BETA (Fun game, it's worth playing.)
    AION (Started playing at release, had a fun time, quit due to not really having time to play it at that time.)

You trashing the WoW systems skill cap really tells me how naive and uneducated you are on the subject, I guess you're just another one of those guys who either played the free trial to like level 20 but ended up quitting because wow took too much brainpower (lmao). Either that or you're strictly basing your opinions on hearsay.

Please, widen your horizons and then you may come back up to me, with a valid argument next time please.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    really man ... ? damn ..

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    If the forum is boring and stale then why do you chose to constantly read it? god get a clue already, if you read the topic about the court case then you would understand my post, you clearly did actually read half of it im guessing but then you thought it was stale and boring?
    I dont 'constantly' read this forum. Look at my join date, and then look at the number of my posts, proceed to compare with everyone else, and then go fuck yourself. I've already read the court papers, and not the rumour fest that are the topics, and yes, your COME EUKO LOLZ post is still stale and boring. Ask how many players from MYKO kept playing after that went down...

yea maybe turks are bad, yea they cheat, this and that, but at the end of the day if turks didnt invade ko then ko wouldn't be as popular is it still is today and as for your EUKO comment, EUKO is the next best thing that guaranteeing you to keep what ever u have as its an official server, private servers can go down at any time or at any point and you could lose everything.
    I havent said anything about turks being bad or cheating. You assumed I did, because I said they are making +9s in EUKO. Are they not? Is it illegal to make a +9? Its not, but if i remember correctly so many english speakers cried "game over" when the screenies of the +9 hell breaker/chitins/shard were put up...

My point was that when USKO dies most players will quit, because, KO versions have ended before, and as experience dictates, "fuck starting over". EUKO is not the next best thing. EUKO is another turd, with different aspect.

If you honestly think that jpko don't sell items to there jap friends then you are just as naive as the rest of the people out there that think its only usko selling out +9 and +10 items through staff.
    Even though they have their own bugs and things to deal with, i've never heard anything bad of japko, no 15 page japko scandal thread or some bullshit; on the other hand, every day there's whining about bugs, items, or service all the time in USKO/EUKO. I'm sure the japko base is just happier overall with how the game is tailored for them, and thats enough to warrant a try. EU/US-KO communities will keep crying until they go the way of MYKO. One particular example: JPKO hasnt needed something like ranking's website to show GM corruption to the whole world...

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    I dont 'constantly' read this forum. Look at my join date, and then look at the number of my posts, proceed to compare with everyone else, and then go fuck yourself. I've already read the court papers, and not the rumour fest that are the topics, and yes, your COME EUKO LOLZ post is still stale and boring. Ask how many players from MYKO kept playing after that went down...

I havent said anything about turks being bad or cheating. You assumed I did, because I said they are making +9s in EUKO. Are they not? Is it illegal to make a +9? Its not, but if i remember correctly so many english speakers cried "game over" when the screenies of the +9 hell breaker/chitins/shard were put up...

My point was that when USKO dies most players will quit, because, KO versions have ended before, and as experience dictates, "fuck starting over". EUKO is not the next best thing. EUKO is another turd, with different aspect.

Even though they have their own bugs and things to deal with, i've never heard anything bad of japko, no 15 page japko scandal thread or some bullshit; on the other hand, every day there's whining about bugs, items, or service all the time in USKO/EUKO. I'm sure the japko base is just happier overall with how the game is tailored for them, and thats enough to warrant a try. EU/US-KO communities will keep crying until they go the way of MYKO. One particular example: JPKO hasnt needed something like ranking's website to show GM corruption to the whole world...

japko makes patch almost every day

Usko dont even have 10% from what Jpko and koko togheter ... Active gms,no koxpers,no owp items and more ...
    Thats why i wish mgame winn this shitt and take care do usko as much as them do with jpko and koko....
    Too badd jpko and koko cant be played by europeans ...

Little archer Senior Member

ko pvp takes skill in the sense that a way undergeared and underleveled guy can outperform a really baba'd char due to having a better combo / vs strategies.

in most other pvp's i believe that such feat is nigh impossible or at least really really fucking hard to pull off. also, in other pvp's there is no way you can one shot other high leveled people (here you can thanks to debuffs) if im not wrong.

other game pvp systems are more reliant on teamwork and team strategies than ko. ko is just, duff X target and gangbang him, protect priests, mage run around tping people and thats about it or get a group of mages to aoe some shit, and thats it.

all in all, ko mechanics have a somewhat wide range of skill thanks to the combo bug, while the pvp strategies are dull and known to everyone. the leftover "skill" is pretty much defined by timing and using X ability at the right time, something that you need in every game in order to be successful... dat timing.
    snipes12123 and Bathory like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ko pvp takes skill in the sense that a way undergeared and underleveled guy can outperform a really baba'd char due to having a better combo / vs strategies.

in most other pvp's i believe that such feat is nigh impossible or at least really really fucking hard to pull off. also, in other pvp's there is no way you can one shot other high leveled people (here you can thanks to debuffs) if im not wrong.

other game pvp systems are more reliant on teamwork and team strategies than ko. ko is just, duff X target and gangbang him, protect priests, mage run around tping people and thats about it or get a group of mages to aoe some shit, and thats it.

all in all, ko mechanics have a somewhat wide range of skill thanks to the combo bug, while the pvp strategies are dull and known to everyone. the leftover "skill" is pretty much defined by timing and using X ability at the right time, something that you need in every game in order to be successful... dat timing.
    Funny, because to every thread I go I see people being discouraged from playing usko unless they can afford +9s+10s or items such as a high class uniques.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    07-12-2012, 08:56 AM