Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

so k2 sues mgame and euko too?

This is a discussion on so k2 sues mgame and euko too? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NIGHTYI Well think of it like this..... k2's contract ends in December 2012, you really think Mgame ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    Well think of it like this..... k2's contract ends in December 2012, you really think Mgame are going to renew there contract? of course not, so as usko will be a private server and one of the most popular, this will not go unnoticed and as this happens Mgame have the right to get it closed down, so either way, usko will be closed, if i were you i would sell up what ever u have on USKO and head to EUKO, what euko did was a common mistake, mistakes can be resurrected, where as court cased just ruin things.

its pretty much 110% usko will be closed for good, after or before December 2012.

so the mayans WERE right...the world will end 2012

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    Well think of it like this..... k2's contract ends in December 2012, you really think Mgame are going to renew there contract? of course not, so as usko will be a private server and one of the most popular, this will not go unnoticed and as this happens Mgame have the right to get it closed down, so either way, usko will be closed, if i were you i would sell up what ever u have on USKO and head to EUKO, what euko did was a common mistake, mistakes can be resurrected, where as court cased just ruin things.

its pretty much 110% usko will be closed for good, after or before December 2012.
    This forum is boring stale. These types of join EUKO posts are quite boring to read, yet they are all you ever see nowadays: The only thing you're going to get at EUKO when USKO shuts down is a migration of the rest of the turks that havent left yet... i heard they are doing wonderful things over there like +9s weapons etc... EUKO is a joke...

Now JPKO is where its at, but its so much effort...

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    This forum is boring stale. These types of join EUKO posts are quite boring to read, yet they are all you ever see nowadays: The only thing you're going to get at EUKO when USKO shuts down is a migration of the rest of the turks that havent left yet... i heard they are doing wonderful things over there like +9s weapons etc... EUKO is a joke...

Considering how long this games been around, I'd be shocked if there weren't a decent amount of +9 items around. L2Anvil bruv.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post

If the forum is boring and stale then why do you chose to constantly read it? god get a clue already, if you read the topic about the court case then you would understand my post, you clearly did actually read half of it im guessing but then you thought it was stale and boring? yea maybe turks are bad, yea they cheat, this and that, but at the end of the day if turks didnt invade ko then ko wouldn't be as popular is it still is today and as for your EUKO comment, EUKO is the next best thing that guaranteeing you to keep what ever u have as its an official server, private servers can go down at any time or at any point and you could lose everything. If you honestly think that jpko don't sell items to there jap friends then you are just as naive as the rest of the people out there that think its only usko selling out +9 and +10 items through staff.

There are +9/+10 items at euko = 1/1000 of usko
    Actually there is no single +10 high class item as far as i know

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    so the mayans WERE right...the world will end 2012

haha ya Ko World haha

Guys ko won't close down u know it's just Ko4life not Main forums u can write w/e u want here it's not supported by GM or admin in Usko or Euko so... as soon as there's nothing at main forums there's no fear........and for who gonna ask why would thy say that on Main forums I tell him thy should caus ppl if thy keep buying prems .. all these ppl who bought prems will charge it back and thy will get raped hard

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    Guys ko won't close down u know it's just Ko4life not Main forums u can write w/e u want here it's not supported by GM or admin in Usko or Euko so... as soon as there's nothing at main forums there's no fear........and for who gonna ask why would thy say that on Main forums I tell him thy should caus ppl if thy keep buying prems .. all these ppl who bought prems will charge it back and thy will get raped hard
    I hardly doubt that they will announce before shut down. They won't get any harm because of the policy that players accepting. Probably they would not announce till the day they are going to shut down.

yea because at official forums they always keep everybody informed - rotfl

there is a set date in stone for the shut down of Knight online this year. i see a light at the end of the tunnel....after 8 years of *unflinching* loyalty, i can smile down on this game as it crumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    yea because at official forums they always keep everybody informed - rotfl
    k2 indeed keeps us always informed

Holy shit, you're naive.
    KO will be shit regardless of whos hosting, just look at that piece of garbage that's called euko.

OT, holy shit g4l has really gone downhill lately, all you really see is the same "come join euko" bullshit, with the same usko-patriots coming wih their counterarguments that are just as fuckng dull as the op itself.

#FREETHEUNBEATABLE and ressurect the forum.
    FuriousKo likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    I can't believe how much you guys care about this game. I can understand not wanting your years of effort and money to go down the drain, but this game has gone on for far too long. MGAME, K2, NTTGAME. They are all the same. They really don't care about you the player, and are only in it for the money. How long did it take NTTGAME to finally implement King Elections? As far as I know there isn't even CSW. How many years has K2 been selling illegal items as well as trying to cash in as much as they can through the PUS? Same goes for MGAME. Takes them 2 years to make a worthwhile patch and even then they still manage to break more than they fix with their "patches". Let's make a summary of the current events, shall we?

1. K2 decides to copy data such as user information, billing information and who else knows what, and then proceeds to change the admin passwords on the servers containing that data, effectively locking MGAME out of their own files.
    This is the first time in my history of MMO Gaming, that I have seen something as ridiculous as this. Who in their right mind does something like this, and expects to get away with it? This is just a glimpse of how horrible of a company K2 is and it's sad that I still see people trying to defend K2 so they can continue playing USKO. Why would you defend a company like this and knowingly give them your information as well? From 2009-2011 K2 generated millions of dollars and payed MGAME royalties of $1,903,254.07. Who the hell knows how much K2 themselves made during that time period.
    source

2. MGAME decided that since k2 wasn't going to pony up their royalty payment, they would terminate the contract and sold a license to NTTGAME aka Game Cafe Services LLC. Which in turn made K2 decide that they had a rightful claim since the contract hadn't actually expired(It is due to expire December 3, 2012.) and are now counter-suing MGAME for $12,008,395 USD, citing irreparable damage. Yes that is right. 12 million dollars. How K2 believes they are even going to see that amount of money is beyond me, considering what they did to MGAME. I can understand where they are coming from since they were under the knowledge that their contract was exclusive, but this counter-suit is just them trying to save face and look like they actually have a claim for why they did what they did regarding the server hacking/lockout.

How anyone can defend this game anymore is beyond me. I'm all for discussing these lawsuits, but seeing people try to defend 1 company or the other is really weird to say the least, if not unbelievably stupid. These companies are just here for a quick cash grab, nothing more. I'm not saying that all companies are good or don't have problems, but there are so many games out there with companies that actually know what the hell they are doing and provide support for the game without trying to screw you out of $.
    what part you don't understand ? we play games to have fun for the moment , don't we ?
    Last edited by PsychoPath; 05-07-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Free tHeUnBeAtAbLe now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking stupid mods ruined this forum

Little archer Senior Member

unbeatable 2012

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    07-12-2012, 08:56 AM