Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

So long, Farewell, good bye.

This is a discussion on So long, Farewell, good bye. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i think its time to move on. I've played this game for about 3 years now... I'm going to ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Default So long, Farewell, good bye.

Well i think its time to move on. I've played this game for about 3 years now... I'm going to be returning my clan bank items and saying my good bye to my clannies and friends soon. I have many to thank for this amazing 3 years. When i first started playing i was hacked numerous times, about 5 i think. But i pulled through due to the help of negative clan and some good friends, zamerith, aikon, sethlink, stellargypsy so on (big list).

-I would like to thank Sethlink for having me in his clan negative my first ever clan into KO, was great times and great people!
    -I would like to thank Chup and BlueAdept for having me in carnage after negative disbanded i had lots of fun in that clan and met lots of great people in it.
    -I would like to thank wextor and hypn0s for having me in their clan it was fun while it lasted although it ended on bad terms.
    -I would like to thank glarfist for having me in his great clan tormentors and coldlady for getting me in the clan :wub: this was the most fun i had ever had in the entire game. the PK was amazing the people were so nice and so generous it was just always an amazing time to log on and play with everyone. great laughs great fun.

Personal thanks to a number of players because they come to mind for many reasons, either helping me or great friends or simply good times.
    -Zamerith
    -Aikon
    -Chup (Ww_Ignited_fiery_wW)
    -blueadept
    -Naaroth
    -onslaught (original harry)
    -poweroutage
    -hypn0s
    -wextor
    -baf3rt
    -pokadots
    -chusco
    -blacklord
    -apacheking
    -babaguya
    -sundemon
    -glarfist
    -sethlink
    -darksith
    -dazad
    -aory
    -adis
    -amine
    -devin
    -patriciorey
    -Chozenson
    -Wasabi
    -Vertig0
    -commander_of_chaos (troy)
    -adam
    -madyb
    -savi
    -charlie187 i thought about putting his name but this is just gunna make it a flame post, but i know hes bad for what hes done to everyone else. But he didn't do shit to me, actually when he was playing he didn't scam me and despite being a complete retard he was nice to me and helped me before he quit. So bring on the flames i don't care, theirs my respect good bye to him.

all of these people come to mind and further my KO career in someway, either fun times, helped me out or something, but their all great people and i just want to thank them all for however they contributed. Theres always people you miss when trying to make lists like this so i apologize for anyone i miss.
    My character... not sure what will be done with it. I uninstalled KO so prolly not much, just gunna leave it as it is after i give back my clan bank items. Prolly just give my items to close friends who still enjoy this game.

So my final words, good bye , fair well, thank you all that helped me and treated me with the same respect i treated you with.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

See ya on messenger and wow, sexy. ^_^

nuu u fatty bb and hf. come back soon oki? :wub:

merchanter123

i'll come back if i get bored of WoW, i'm playing on sergaras with some old friends who used to play, and trying to convince some blood members and Adis to come to my server :wub:

bb kanka :angry:

GangS

good bye sly i lowe you GL in everything you start mate :wub:

merchanter123

Originally posted by GangS
    good bye sly i lowe you GL in everything you start mate *:wub: * *
    cya m8

and bb pat :wub:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

bb

lorrezispissed

gl m8 :P

oncemore

I'll believe it when i see it, your be back ^_^

Guachimagaa

Best of the lucks for you mate, i hope u have fun in wow, as much as u had it here, we will miss you, and .... bah wow is a stupid game, u will get bored and come back i know it, we all will be waiting for u :lol:

Amine

Best of luck for you my friend, you have made the right choice by quitting this shitty game , ruined by a crappy company like K2 . Good luck in whatever you will do. :wub: :wub: .

Radiatasoul

Gl baba I remember you killing me when I was orc XD and camping attila when I came human was pretty fun wish I could have played more with ya

:wub: :wub:

Justing,

Been fun not talking/playing with you on KO, even though we were always close buds, you were a filthy El-moradian and I hope you die. Just kidding!

So ya see you on msn.

Wextor

yeah it's too bad you didn't handle your departure from 8Ball more maturly
    But it's just pixels

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast