Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So long, Farewell, good bye.

This is a discussion on So long, Farewell, good bye. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, almost a full page + and not a single flame post. Let me be the first. Good ridance, dont ...
Page: 2

Banned

Ok, almost a full page + and not a single flame post. Let me be the first. Good ridance, dont come back. Sure mentioned alot of scammers, dumbasses and all around waste of human flesh in your list of people. Its just quite funny how you have always claimed to be a legit person, shall we bring up your old priest and the koxp that got you banned? And just because you didnt dupe/scam/steal the items that were "gyfted" you, doesnt make you clean either. Wonder who charlie scammed the chitin shield from he gyfted you. And +3 PE's, yeah.. those are legit. 54 platinum earings, easily found... Tk drops them everytime he spawns. Again, good riddance and dont let the door hit you in the enlarged hole charlie reemed so you can get those items.

bb friend

have fun in wow and come back in few months

Banned Senior Member

sometimes I love the rednecks

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

BB, I would say more but unlike you I wont flame your post like you did mine I would
    but the bald teddy bear aready stole them.

Ps: red 27 pes xD thats still obserd tho

Banned

Originally posted by TempesT
    BB, I would say more but unlike you I wont flame your post like you did mine I would *
    but the bald teddy bear aready stole them.

Ps: red 27 pes xD thats still obserd tho
    He had 2 of them Tempest. 27 x 2 = 54...

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

awww damn, and what was his np?

Dark_sith

your fucking gay, you'll be back <_<

also, ME > YOU in Cannon's ^_^

Psy

Zink

Later homo

Luckyduck

Fack you very much for not mentioning me.

Bafert

later sly <3 u m8 sad to see u go

and btw guys ive been on his act recently he dont have all that unless he got rid of it, he likes playing with u noobs cuz u believe everything he says :rollseyes:

:WaSaBi:

One last fight?

MeatMaster

BB gl irl.

merchanter123

Originally posted by Bafert

and btw guys ive been on his act recently he dont have all that unless he got rid of it, he likes playing with u noobs cuz u believe everything he says *:rollseyes:
    ty bafert lol, and to quote tripleOG4life, that post WAS another post like my "S> CS+8 post" cause like i said, i get bored easily and the people who hate me take shit too seriously lmao! and red i'm not sure what priest your talking about that got banned... the only priest i ever had was rattlesnake which belonged to sundemon's friend which i still have...

sry luckyduck <3 the times boss hunting.

In my entire KO career i have never used KOhack KOXP anything, for one i didn't want to cheat, secondly i could never purchase it, i couldn't even purchase premium so how the hell could i buy things to cheat with. the only thing i ever "cheated" with in the 3 years of playing was i used the 3 nova glitch on my mage crystel for a week and a half until it was fixed, i think it got me from lvl 58-59 lol. SO i apologize for my disturbed ways. Unlike you REDNECK who i have private PM screenshots of you admitting to use KOXP or KOhack which ever it was. And about charlie's chitin shield that was the only thing he ever gave to me before he left and its not like i could have easily found out who it belonged to and/or he actually stole it and returned it. So shit happens its a game grow up.

and wasabi i would like to have 1 last good bye fight with you :wub:

and thanks for everyone else for the good wishes <3 :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bafert

and btw guys ive been on his act recently he dont have all that unless he got rid of it, he likes playing with u noobs cuz u believe everything he says *:rollseyes:
    ty bafert lol, and to quote tripleOG4life, that post WAS another post like my "S> CS+8 post" cause like i said, i get bored easily and the people who hate me take shit too seriously lmao! and red i'm not sure what priest your talking about that got banned... the only priest i ever had was rattlesnake which belonged to sundemon's friend which i still have...

sry luckyduck <3 the times boss hunting.

In my entire KO career i have never used KOhack KOXP anything, for one i didn't want to cheat, secondly i could never purchase it, i couldn't even purchase premium so how the hell could i buy things to cheat with. the only thing i ever "cheated" with in the 3 years of playing was i used the 3 nova glitch on my mage crystel for a week and a half until it was fixed, i think it got me from lvl 58-59 lol. SO i apologize for my disturbed ways. Unlike you REDNECK who i have private PM screenshots of you admitting to use KOXP or KOhack which ever it was. And about charlie's chitin shield that was the only thing he ever gave to me before he left and its not like i could have easily found out who it belonged to and/or he actually stole it and returned it. So shit happens its a game grow up.

and wasabi i would like to have 1 last good bye fight with you :wub:

and thanks for everyone else for the good wishes <3 :wub:[/b]
    didnt you also give charlie 8balls vent info like 20 times? and recorded vent for him so he could bitch at us?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast