Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So long, Farewell, good bye.

This is a discussion on So long, Farewell, good bye. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aint surprised you're quiting if you lost duels with the items you had use some of the money you get ...
Page: 3

aint surprised you're quiting if you lost duels with the items you had

use some of the money you get from selling your +3 platinum earings to buy a ball in a cup game, you cant really lose at that

this aint a flame post anyway, i've done nothing but state facts

AphRaeL

GL in RL..i enjoyed your movie B)

Have fun IRL, cya :wub:

Bafert

Originally posted by PADDY

use some of the money you get from selling your +3 platinum earings to buy a ball in a cup game, you cant really lose at that

Im sry paddy but u are way to literal i dont like to flame nor do i want to but as stated before SLY HAS NEVER AHD PES +3

he likes playing with u ppl cuz u all believe him and tbh its funny cuz ur all like omg haxors scammer how u get this -.-

its all funny and me and him always used to laugh at u guys in vent when repleys were posted to these posts...

o well good times we had sly

gl in wow <3 i might come with u just to log in and say hi or who knows i might play a little which ever it is ill see u on msn

peace bro :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Bafert+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bafert)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Im sry paddy but u are way to literal i dont like to flame nor do i want to but as stated before SLY HAS NEVER AHD PES +3

he likes playing with u ppl cuz u all believe him and tbh its funny cuz ur all like omg haxors scammer how u get this -.-

its all funny and me and him always used to laugh at u guys in vent when repleys were posted to these posts...

gl in wow <3 i might come with u just to log in and say hi or who knows i might play a little which ever it is ill see u on msn

peace bro :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...1014&highlight=

B> facts plýz

YouGotOwned

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Bafert@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

peace bro :wub: :wub: :wub:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...1014&highlight=

B> facts plýz[/b]
    OWNED :lol:

Bafert

like i said i recently was on his char he didnt have pes +3 if u want ill provide a fukin ss

he made that post to humor himself becuz u guys actully thought he had those items

lata skata.. im not sexy enough am i ? :angry: lol making a list on a goodbye post isnt worth the hassle, everyone u didnt add will just get mad xD lol have fun on Wow.. maybe ill dota with you some over christmas break

:WaSaBi:

Dont forget loging on msn bro :P
    I really wanna continue talking with you
    About the fight.....I would be proud if i could beat you using these uber items
    Dont forget us...

Havvk

Originally posted by Bafert
    like i said i recently was on his char he didnt have pes +3 if u want ill provide a fukin ss

he made that post to humor himself becuz u guys actully thought he had those items
    u are right,he just humored himself :P

S>PE +4 ftw! :lol:

Sly gay come back,many ppl leaving

i remember i banned sly for advertising something stupid before, would have thought he would have learned

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by TempesT
    awww damn, and what was his np?

Later Joker. gl

Banned

fukk all these suckerbusters hating on your goodbye post.. fukk off all u dumbass nerds.. dont hate the player dont hate the game hate the game you dont got.. smells like jealousy in this forum

ANYWAY..

Joker bro much love.. never forget the months we spent standing around killing lamentations trying to keep from going crazy waiting for attila :wacko: i was able to learn some from your 3 years exp in this game and i appreciate the time we spent just choppin it up or boss running ( never found any ubers w/ u tho ).. but yeah WoW huh? i got ur msn.. when i get ready i'll get at u and you can dial me in a little on the WoW scene.. i'll miss you ingame but 3 years is LONG ass time for this shitty game.. take care and dun even worry about these marks trying to salt ur goodbye.. u know u got much love and respect from those of us that actually know you.. take care brother <3

Dazad

Good luck in WoW and real life Sly,was fun these days when we hunt attila and i will not forget u baba :wub:...take care in real life...

P.S: Try to come back to KO...I miss you .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast